All I Want ft. Panda by -Skit-

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

All I Want ft. Panda by -Skit-

Post by Alvin »

Check us oouut will ya, what youz think? Free beat so no, hook not mixed by us, or beat.
Verse 1 I
Verse 2 Skit

:dance: :dance: :dance:
All I Want ft. K Pan.mp3
(3.35 MiB) Downloaded 419 times
[/color]
MonuMental
Hairy Scoundrel

Re: All I Want ft. Panda by -Skit-

Post by MonuMental »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIITTT!!! First off, nice choice of tracks to hop on, second of all, y'all ripped this fucker out the frame hardcore. Both Pan and Skit, both of y'all came with some sick rhymes and had a great presence on this track. Required some punch behind the vocals which I felt you both had, great delivery. I listened to this bitch three times, right off the bat. Good shit. I'd bump this creepin down the road, so mad props to both of you for crafting some tight shit.
[center]Peel back the facade and behold a bold insanity,
With no repose or vanity, composed of inhumanity.[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Illest Awards For 2011:
Text MC of the Year- MonuMental
Class of 2011- MonuMental, Enlightend, 3rd String, CBK, and Pest
Writer of the Year- MonuMental
Written of the Year- MonuMental 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'[/center]

[center]a-series-of-unfortunate-events-vt23866.html[/center]
jayzon_black
Rhyme Master
Wins: 4
Losses: 6

Post by jayzon_black »

Good shit. Very nice folks, I enjoyed the drop. Lyrics were on point, beat hit, nice choice. Overall it was on.
Ride out, Glide out.
Sir Kevin O Shea
Rhyme Master

Post by Sir Kevin O Shea »

I listened the song earlier. Nice job, this is very entertaining. The flow goes well with the beat. Nice beat selection too.
[center]Image[/center]

The Elitists:
"We don't diss anymore, we only write songs for charities and Christmas carrols" - Sir 3rd String QB

3rd String QB

Calico

Enlightend

Shazo
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

Appreciate the feed fellas... anyone else care to elaborate?
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

ok first off, nice beat selection. i feel you guys both did a good job on this. the hook was a big help on this as well. it just vibed well with everything.

alvin- youve come a long ass way from our first topical we had way back. your structure, delivery and everything has just elaborated in more ways than one. you handled your verse nicely with dope rhymeschemes and nice multies scattered throughout your verse. your still gay tho. you had some great emotion in it which really brought out your verse more than usual. nicely done sir. good show.

skit- before our recent battle, i never even heard of or about you. you kinda came in outta left field. BUT you did come in with a good guy backing you so i just assumed you HAD to of had some sort of talent. and you do man. you held your own on the track with one of the dopest writers i know. you came with a good delivery as well as some above par rhymeschemes which really impressed me. a liiiiiiittle fall offs here and there but nothing major. one suggestion, maybe reciting your verse a few more times before laying it to get that confidence behind the verse. itll bring out emotion and, itll sound like you know what the hell your doing. all in all though man, good job dawg.

production as far as quality was nice. no complaints there.

alvin, fuck you. skit, good job man.

dopenesssssssssssssssssssss
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25

Post by ScottJames »

GOOD, BUT I HATED THE CHORUS
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

LMFAO, thats prolly the nicest thing you've ever said to me scotty. Thanks man, means a lot.

Loon, y tu mama tambien. Grassy ass for the feed homie.
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

beat is on some craaazytip..coo

verse 1 starts off strong..flo is sik..@ first..uhhm no lie i listen to your tracks hopin to hear your elevation..i will say that your presence @ this point is pretty dope deliv seems on for what u'r attempting..but theres just some lil tweaks that you need to do to your flo to line everything up ..you had too many syllables in a few lines and there were a couple lines that were short on syll's imo
real talk tho if you fixxed the flo problem youd def be beastin it..

verse 2 nice flo no doubt on point most the whole way..lyrics had a cool twist but i was feelin the lyricism in verse 1 more..

all in all that makes it a good track NO Doubt...1
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

i happen to like the chorus... the whole songs fuckin illy bro... liked it when i heard it on Facebook... good shit fam...
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

Appreciate the love fellas, tre, thanks for taking the time man. Ima work on the kinks, just doing little projects to practice, almost at a good point lol. Lawgix, thanks for the love man, appreciate the fb comments as well.
M33Kish
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 14
Losses: 17

Post by M33Kish »

im feelin this shit, yall both killed the shit. hook was pretty dope too. the mixing you did on this sounds damn near perfect (but i really dont even know what mixing is :D )

Overall good job ya animal.
The Meek Shall Prosper... So they say :P
Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10
Losses: 13

Post by Defiance »

dug it man.. one thing is i think the beat overpowered some of the vocals maybe drop the beat a decibel or two...

but other than that i was feeling this shit.. great choice of beat.. and the chorus snapped right in..

good lyrics and good job from the 2s of yas

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011
blindeyeent
Potential Emcee

Post by blindeyeent »

i listened to this on the main page shits nice man not much i can say other than great..

beat is sick sample is a good choice

first verse is unique and like the rhyme scheme

second verse is a little muffled a little more pronouciation and you'd be straight

good track overall

Return to “The Booth”