PEST VS. EVOLUTION {2nd rd)

This is where a winner will be crowned, and cash will be delivered...

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

PEST VS. EVOLUTION {2nd rd)

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

HOUSE RULES (THE PEOPLE ALLOWED TO VOTE KNOW WHO THEY ARE)

8 BARS

DUE BY TUESDAY, JUNE 14TH, AT MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME U.S.A.

IF YOU DO NOT SHOW BY THE DUE DATE, THEN YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DQ'D FROM THIS ROUND FORWARD!!!
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
pest
Iller Than Thou
Wins: 16
Losses: 15
No Shows: 6

Re: PEST VS. EVOLUTION {2nd rd)

Post by pest »

chekk
Catastropic wrote:i went to ya site on reverbnation, and i heard ya' projects bro, i must say they real damn good...
at ya' age you have a 5star skillz,
and believe you're gonna make in the music biz.
i love ya' sht...most definitely...
keep up the good work bro!
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

check
pest
Iller Than Thou
Wins: 16
Losses: 15
No Shows: 6

Post by pest »

here it is...

Easy win? Not this time, ill slit ya nekk for retribution/
Get with the program, Darwins been dead bitch, so fukk evolution/

This kats justa theroy, where the facts at? Seems u a fake/
Is this about evolution? you aint advanced in shit an i think you an ape/

Fukk his 'cavalry', his 'army' lacks the heat, watch me slap the geek/
Till This 'lancer' is atta 'stand still' like 'broke down evos' with no battery/

This dudes lyrics contain more weak lines then fake eighth of coke/
You like a virgin bitch on her period the way i rape your flows/

Bitch, your bars aint hard, they impotent, we done seen it slump/
They extended flow makes up for your lack of a penis pump/

You styles leanin punk, keen to dump this weak chump ruthless/
To lettem get back to army of two, hip hops gay rights movement/

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Catastropic wrote:i went to ya site on reverbnation, and i heard ya' projects bro, i must say they real damn good...
at ya' age you have a 5star skillz,
and believe you're gonna make in the music biz.
i love ya' sht...most definitely...
keep up the good work bro!
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

Annoying, irritating, a bothersome headache...yep that's Pest the Menace, the louder yet less impressive version of my next apprentice,
this ain't a battle of text for vengeance, i already finished you so save your precious presence the embarassment of a senseless entrance,

"iller than THOU"? i'm evolution and you're like 17TH CENTURY people, but the past is behind me so we could never be equal,
pest is best? he's only better beneath those, and you always "B-LOW ME", cause you suck so much even your memory deep-throats!

i cleverly teach those whenever my speech flows to show why my energy's lethal, i got you sweating from the thought of that,
you're forgetting that i'm not a draft, it's so upsetting that i gotta laugh, when in the end it's pest on his knees ....begging for my autograph,

don't get cold feet n fall with the snow, you couldn't get the TAP OUT if you had a faucet to flow,
off with his head, no off with his soul, for recording himself on webcam just to call it a show,

you made a clan of broken mics, you're jokin right? seriously if it's broken..fix it, pest with hopes n wishes for un-opened gifts from a stolen christmas,
you ain't known as vicious when you call your home a business, i'll get theatrical n split an ocean in this Moses image to give you motion sickness,

you can hardly exalt, stuck in the same rank like an army of vaults, but you're far from 'safe' when the lessons commence,
our first battle i was charged for assault, that's partly your fault, n since i'm beatin you again this is now mysecond offense
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by Alvin »

Pest, you started off great man, but what happened?!?!?! After your third bar, it was almost as if you just gave up? The first three bars though, were dope as shit man. Your final line had me chuckle to be honest, but it felt like a lot of filler led to that point. That Car line though man, NO BATTERY lol. Shit was good. I wish i could say the same about your last 3 bars. I Could see this beeing a much closer battle if you hadn't slacked the half of it. By this time in the tourney you'd think you would focus more Pest!

Evolution, Damn with the multies man, and loooong ass bars. The rhyme schemes shined through more than anything on this, but that also caused a long read, which sometimes is irritating. Kinda like finding a way to call someone a cunt, instead of just saying cunt, with the latter being the more effective method. Anyhow, Since the Multies were awesome but the long ass lines sucked, i cancel it out and look at your next strength: Personals. Your personals which led into the punch were pretty cool man, nice way to stay on subject, but i think your punches should be coming a lot harder by this stage in the the Tourney.

All in All MVGT Evolution.

Reason: Less filler, better rhyme schemes, more personals, and better over all battle verse.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by HKX »

Pest your drop was good I was kinda expecting more punches too Evo though. The first few bars stood out to me including the virgin line. The other one's didn't really wow me as much as the one's that stood out to me. Also you flow was nice on your drop I think if anything you could've came up with more clever lines like the first one's. I thought these were your best bars
Easy win? Not this time, ill slit ya nekk for retribution/
Get with the program, Darwins been dead bitch, so fukk evolution/

This kats justa theroy, where the facts at? Seems u a fake/
Is this about evolution? you aint advanced in shit an i think you an ape/
&
This dudes lyrics contain more weak lines then fake eighth of coke/
You like a virgin bitch on her period the way i rape your flows/

Evo your drop was mad ill to me first lines had me rolling hard. I didn't expect you to go this hard @ Pest. Comparing both pieces made it very obvious who won this battle. Multies were nicely executed from the jump of your verse until the end. Your punches packed fire including the personals (X-Mas line was grimey)& when it come to enjoyment yours outshined the hell outta Pest. A lot of dope bars but these are my fav one's

Annoying, irritating, a bothersome headache...yep that's Pest the Menace, the louder yet less impressive version of my next apprentice/
&
you made a clan of broken mics, you're jokin right? seriously if it's broken..fix it, pest with hopes n wishes for un-opened gifts from a stolen christmas/

Punches- Evolution
Flow- Both
Personals- Evolution
Multies- Evolution
Enjoyment- Evolution

Vote: Evolution

Facebook Music Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/HKX-Ha ... 8754264962
Reverbnation: http://www.reverbnation.com/hkx
Soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/hkx
Search For Me On Datpiff.com: http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-search. ... eyword:HKX
Latest Album Dropped: Da Essence
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Pest-
Wow, did you start off really nicely in your verse, and I thought your flow was great. I dont think that your ending bars were shitty or anything, but it was a noticiable drop from the level your first lines were at. I really think you had a shot at taking this one. I think that rape your flows line/concept is really played, and nothing about that bar seemed directed right at Evolution, you feel me? Stuff like that at the end kind of takes away from the intensity in my eyes.

Evolution-
Lots and lots of multi's, but damn those bars are stretched like a mothafucker. I wish they weren't such long lines. I think some of your set-ups could have been done better to bring more impact to your verse, but your punchlines were on point for the most part and you were more consistant throughout your verse.

Over-all-
Was really excited when I read Pest's opening bars. I thought to myself, man, this might be a really close fucking battle. Then, I have to admit, I got to be a little disappointed. Evolution, your bars are so fucking long that its hard NOT to be able to tie wordplay and shit in your verse, and that takes away from the creativity for me. Overall though, you came more consistant with your punchlines and you have multi's galore. Nice battle guys.

Vote - Evolution
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8

Return to “Illest Text Tourney 2011”