Kurse

Ask someone to collaborate with you on your latest drop or call them out for a text battle, audio, or graphics. A great place to hook up with other artists on the site to compete.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Kurse

Post by Alvin »

Kurse wrote:see...this is why pandas are endangered

Psh...

Seeing as you've come out of retirement, 1 minute Track, as in AUDIO, your expertise.
1 weeks time.
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Re: Kurse

Post by Kurse »

I came out of retirement for 1 text battle bruh cuz it'd literally only about 20 minutes to key one up...
...and i did it since Plex was bustin freestyles in the shoutbox today, not because I'm coming back into battling lol ...I even announced that earlier in the shoutbox.

Kinda not interested since this requires more work and I have alot of other things to address. Not duckin you...believe me, I never duck a real good chance to rip someone up. But this was a today thing only. Check Kause's callout thread...this was a tonight, and tonight only thing bruh.
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by Alvin »

Kurse wrote:I never duck a real good chance to rip someone up

Sure thing BRUH
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Rain Check for sure...you have my word. Once I'm done with the album and the things that Complexity and I are working on, then maybe I'll be able to temporarily come out of retirement.

I'm definitely glad to see your not afraid to challenge me. Most people won't...so I actually have more respect for you on that note lol

Return to “Callout Section”