KAUSE MC....

Ask someone to collaborate with you on your latest drop or call them out for a text battle, audio, or graphics. A great place to hook up with other artists on the site to compete.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

KAUSE MC....

Post by Kurse »

I saw the way you did Wiz yesterday, trying to score an easy win over a newb...
...not very cool.
So I've decided to bring myself out of retirement a moment to give you a spin since you're looking for competition.

You and Me...6-8 bars. Set it up...due an hour after check-in. Let's do this TONIGHT!!!
Kause mc
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 5
Losses: 2

Re: KAUSE MC....

Post by Kause mc »

Well first of all.. Wiz called anyone out.. So y not. Secondly he set it up and didnt give me any rules, check or length of the verse.. Thirdly i battled little jay for his first battle on here and he would have KO'd me if it wasnt for the unvalid votes he got. So whos to say a newbs really a newb. Set wateva u want up man i dont mind. I was just lookin for anyone to battle to get my battle count up instead of it sitting at 1 win and 0 losses. It was shit. So yeah set it up if u want but im busy this weekend so dont expect much from me.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
bringin' heat but not the same shit your cats on
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Come on man...that's kinda boo-boo...i'm hella busy on the weekends, and even I've got time to key up a quick 8 bars in 10 mins or so...
...this offer is for now and now only, take it or leave it. If you take it, I'll set it up. But you have to drop asap. No excuses.
Kause mc
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 5
Losses: 2

Post by Kause mc »

Ok kurse so youve got 26 wins to 0 losses. Does that mean ur doin the same thing your accussing me of doing? Are u tryna get an easy win out of me? Im out of your league and im not afraid to say it. Ill take the offer. Set it up

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
bringin' heat but not the same shit your cats on
MesaR
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 26
Losses: 35

Post by MesaR »

LOL!
..Fuck that gay shit you say on a beat..
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Out of those 26 wins...only about 12 of them are text. 5 are producer and the rest are audio. I'm not picking on anybody...I don't know you, and I've never read any of your battles. I even asked about you and someone said you were a decent battler. Afterall...you're 5-1 now...that's a decent start of a good record. That means you have an 84% win rate...it's impressive. But I'll set it up.
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

THE MONSTER HAS RISIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Callout Section”