No One Is Safe...Again

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

No One Is Safe...Again

Post by Omega Bill »

Allow me to re-introduce myself:

Major damage, mame and ravage, to obtain the advantage, I am a beast Im staying savage
Cuz when I say that I "Tote" I ain't on a fucking airplane sayin that I'm claimin baggage.
Slay these faggots, pump and dump leave bodies slumped and crumped, I was on top from the jump,
Just to sum it up, fuck your luck, wont hear dude scream and shout, I ain't seein doubt,
Now his chest be leakin out, this fuckin fool hater will ooze later with wounds from a school stapler,
So when Omega says that he'll bring the "Ese's/Essays" out, I ain't talkin bout fuckin school papers

Dos:
A fiend for O's, coke sniffin, bleedin nose, popping methadone pills almost coma-tose
I love to boast, so honestly, Im talking strictly lyrical when I say that I am 'Over-Dos'
Fuck with who created your acronym, send shots at em, the hate he throws Im exonerating wit bombs
Ill just hack your mind, whats yours is mind, you ain't fuckin with the system 'Bills' operating on!
Ill stop this bitch in his tracks, so sit back, relax, you wont win, you're cenial n worthless
So when I reroute this Wordsmiths lyrical purpose, no one will notice, DOS. 'D.enial O.f S.ervice'!

Mic S:
When I step to the throne, its known that I've shown that my lyrics be a heat seeker for bones
Skull turns to dust, call if you must, silence, when the 'Mics' drop, its cuz the speaker is blown!
Which means Ill put 2 to your dome, 1's not enough, 3 is too many, 4 is overkill but know I got plenty
Bitch dont tempt me because when the heater spark, ya chest look like Tony Starks. Mangled and empty!

Kau The Lion:
Whats up dude, thought I forgot about you? Eat you for food, dismember your crew and be changin the mood
Ill fucking hang you with truth, because you rap hard, but our battle was the only robbery comitted by you!

Part 2 coming later this week.
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Re: No One Is Safe...Again

Post by Kau the Lion »

Not bad. Flow felt a little stretched at parts. I think the Over Dos line was probably the best punch. Everything else was decent at best. Thanks for the shout out, though.
Mic S
Rhyme Master
Wins: 10
Losses: 8
No Shows: 1

Post by Mic S »

Omega Bill wrote:Allow me to re-introduce myself:

Major damage, mame and ravage, to obtain the advantage, I am a beast Im staying savage
Cuz when I say that I "Tote" I ain't on a fucking airplane sayin that I'm claimin baggage.
Cool flow / Some wordplay - ok line
Slay these faggots, pump and dump leave bodies slumped and crumped, I was on top from the jump,
Just to sum it up, fuck your luck, wont hear dude scream and shout, I ain't seein doubt,
flow pretty good, but end of it seemed stretched/forced/ could have been worded better
Now his chest be leakin out, this fuckin fool hater will ooze later with wounds from a school stapler,
So when Omega says that he'll bring the "Ese's/Essays" out, I ain't talkin bout fuckin school papers
again cool wordplay - cool flip, nice line a lil stretched

For 3 bars to describe you, I think could have came a bit harder, creative and witty --- but u still did your thing here

Dos:
A fiend for O's, coke sniffin, bleedin nose, popping methadone pills almost coma-tose
I love to boast, so honestly, Im talking strictly lyrical when I say that I am 'Over-Dos'
dope wordplay, cool line, no punch
Fuck with who created your acronym, send shots at em, the hate he throws Im exonerating wit bombs
Ill just hack your mind, whats yours is mind, you ain't fuckin with the system 'Bills' operating on!
seemed forced and stretched, 1st line im not feeling
Ill stop this bitch in his tracks, so sit back, relax, you wont win, you're cenial n worthless
So when I reroute this Wordsmiths lyrical purpose, no one will notice, DOS. 'D.enial O.f S.ervice'!
Dope wordplay/nameplay - ok punch

Mic S:
When I step to the throne, its known that I've shown that my lyrics be a heat seeker for bones
Skull turns to dust, call if you must, silence, when the 'Mics' drop, its cuz the speaker is blown!
cool punch, had a nice flow - good use of multies
Which means Ill put 2 to your dome, 1's not enough, 3 is too many, 4 is overkill but know I got plenty
Bitch dont tempt me because when the heater spark, ya chest look like Tony Starks. Mangled and empty!
pretty dope - i like the wordplay here, best punch i've read so far out of your disses

Kau The Lion:
Whats up dude, thought I forgot about you? Eat you for food, dismember your crew and be changin the mood
Ill fucking hang you with truth, because you rap hard, but our battle was the only robbery comitted by you!
cool personal, ok worplay - nothing great, bearly hit

Overall Not bad man, self glorifying could get better, your disses aren't too bad -- keep messing with that wordplay and try to be a little more direct, other than that -- dope drop keep doing u

Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10
Losses: 13

Post by Defiance »

yeah liked this piece right here, agree on the stretched bars part.. but over all enjoyable.. liked seeing omega back on the scene.. good flow. everybody layed it down. just better structuring is the only constructive crit i got for it

upping for part 2

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

Post by leeroi green »

^^^ Omega was everyone the names are just to point out the target and it is good to see the Alpha/Omega dropping but then let me shut up before he gets all BIG headed naw serious talk solid drop but i know you got a lot in reserves you could step it up also upping for pt.2
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

Thanks for all the honest feed, fellas.

Defiance- This drop was written all by me, haha. Like Leeroi said the names before the bars were so people knew who I was talking too, haha.

Shaking the rust off right now, so im glad to see you guys enjoyed it, and it should only get better from here.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Omega Bill wrote:Allow me to re-introduce myself:

----Didn't like it--------

Dos:

---Much better---

Mic S:

----Good------

Kau The Lion:

----Nah----

I don't know what everyone else said, but I think the middle two were by far the hardest. And the dos one was the most entertaining.

Nice to see you back.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.

Return to “Written Rhymes”