32neilz vs Eck (X wins 4-2)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

32neilz
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 11
Losses: 14
No Shows: 3

32neilz vs Eck (X wins 4-2)

Post by 32neilz »

6 barz
house rules
due 48 hours
good luck bro, and......
Chizeck checkidy check!!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
EcKsTaSy
Rhyme Master
Wins: 7
Losses: 5

Re: 32neilz vs Eck

Post by EcKsTaSy »

check yo

-- Wed May 18, 2011 10:01 am --

yo you gonna post your verse or what?
32neilz
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 11
Losses: 14
No Shows: 3

Post by 32neilz »

Yeah bro sorry I've had a BAD couple days. I'll post in bout 12 hours, once again my apologies

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

-- Fri May 20, 2011 4:03 am --

Bro I been having serious problems, but here's my post it's only 4barz but I'm sure it'll hold against your 6, haha.

I'll send this Kidd to hell with my DESTINY-SKILL//  I popped 12 and I tell you right now........... ECKSTASY-don't-KILL//

You ain't SICK, hit ya with cannons from the pirate SHIP// DROPPED with one SHOT, cos they say that ECKS(x) marks the SPOT//

After this battle with ME....QUIT, your fake, take advice from your fave rappers and B-LEGIT//  I'm 32 man, believe I'll FREE-THE-CLIP//

This guy goin the right way to be WRECKED-with-the-T(ECKS)// he gon dissapear from the site after this- like he's name was PLEX(haha)//
EcKsTaSy
Rhyme Master

Post by EcKsTaSy »

My lyrics are “underground” like “roots”, the beginning of life,
This kid is played out, he’s a “Commercial Pussy” like “Chester Cheetah’s wife”//

Doo can’t even write, “32” couldn’t be a champ even if I reversed the “Mic”, (mic=Mike=MJ=#23)
Pan-handlin your lyrics for fifty cents ta “Bob Barker” and “The Price Still Isn’t Right”// (Barker=host of Price is Right)

Humpty Dumpty and all the King’s men couldn’t teach this kid to flow rhymes,
But if I could teach you one thing from this battle, it’d be the truth lays ByEoTuWsEuEcNk LINES// (between lines)

You’re a .500 cat I just can’t relate, Callin out “Pills” (EcKsTaSy) sitting at ten and eight?, (500=50 percent, 10-8 is his record)
This wannabe has as many losses as kids from “Jon & Kate”// (8)

Fuckin with the Superman of rhymes bitch I’m steel, you could team up with “Howie Mandel” and still wouldn’t get a “Deal”, (Mandel= host of Deal or No Deal)
Put 32 dicks in front of this kid and he’d show you “32” different “kneels”// (nielz)

Text battling EcK doesn’t amount to a win,It’s over dawg I’m putting balls on your chin// (dick in your mouth
Its finished, I’d like to help you “out”, which way did you come “in”? //

*sorry to hear you've been havin problems..shoulda threw 6 at me tho..its gonna cost ya! ha...Yo he changed his name since his callout..so I'm goin off his name 32 nielz..*
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

This was a cat sweep to Ecks. If 32 had done 6 bars it might've been closer but as it stands he got killed. His bars really lacked originality and wordplay. Some of Ecks stuff didn't hit too hard but he was much more consistent overall.

+1 Eckstasy
Blake Downs
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 32
Losses: 31
No Shows: 1

Post by Blake Downs »

32neilz

I'll send this Kidd to hell with my DESTINY-SKILL// I popped 12 and I tell you right now........... ECKSTASY-don't-KILL//
(sick line,multies,nameplay)

You ain't SICK, hit ya with cannons from the pirate SHIP// DROPPED with one SHOT, cos they say that ECKS(x) marks the SPOT//
(nameplay,wordplay,punch was nice)

After this battle with ME....QUIT, your fake, take advice from your fave rappers and B-LEGIT// I'm 32 man, believe I'll FREE-THE-CLIP//
(not my favorite,it was decent,and there was multies,)

This guy goin the right way to be WRECKED-with-the-T(ECKS)// he gon dissapear from the site after this- like he's name was PLEX(haha)//
(wordplay,not a bad ender,cool punch)

Eck's verse

This kid is played out, he’s a “Commercial Pussy” like “Chester Cheetah’s wife”//
(flow was ok,nice punchline)

Doo can’t even write, “32” couldn’t be a champ even if I reversed the “Mic”, (mic=Mike=MJ=#23)
Pan-handlin your lyrics for fifty cents ta “Bob Barker” and “The Price Still Isn’t Right”// (Barker=host of Price is Right)
(this is ight,the punch was too obvious and wasnt strong)

But if I could teach you one thing from this battle, it’d be the truth lays ByEoTuWsEuEcNk LINES// (between lines)
(this is ok i honestly wasnt feelin the silly wordplay)

You’re a .500 cat I just can’t relate, Callin out “Pills” (EcKsTaSy) sitting at ten and eight?, (500=50 percent, 10-8 is his record)
(meh, this was ok,i really didnt like much)

Fuckin with the Superman of rhymes bitch I’m steel, you could team up with “Howie Mandel” and still wouldn’t get a “Deal”, (Mandel= host of Deal or No Deal)
Put 32 dicks in front of this kid and he’d show you “32” different “kneels”// (nielz)
(this was tight,sick nameplay,ok multies,punch was there)

Text battling EcK doesn’t amount to a win,It’s over dawg I’m putting balls on your chin// (dick in your mouth

(this was decent,not a strong punch,the gayness ruins it)

even though neilz had a shorter verse,its all about the categories and overrall enjoyment,so
MVGT 32neilz,
thaphantom
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 0
Losses: 4

Post by thaphantom »

Not going deep into details i've seen alot of losses 32nielz came out simple and very easy to follow and understand. and eck was good as well. But i'ma have to give it to 32neilz was multies and wordplay in almost every bar it ran together better. Was a pretty good overall text battle.

32nielz
Never let life live you, You always live life.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

i agree with Kau... 32 had a good verse... but he didn't go 6 bars... if he HAD gone 6 he probably would have gotten it.... BUT IN THE MEAN TIME LETS VOTE ON A BATTLE SHALL WE?????

first lets start off with 32neilz

FIRST AND FOREMOST...
32neilz wrote:Bro I been having serious problems, but here's my post it's only 4barz but I'm sure it'll hold against your 6, haha.
^^^^^^^^ not all the time brother... when u skip out on bars ur verse no matter how dope it was... it can LACK still... and it kinda makes you look like your skippin out on a few verses after you say "man lets go 6 bars"... its like sayin u'll go for 4 bars but only put out 2 doesn't add up nor does it give a fair advantage... cuz to be honest.... YOU HAD THIS IN THE BAG!!!!!... it looks like u were rushing to get it done... just saying

but lets look at his verse...

I'll send this Kidd to hell with my DESTINY-SKILL// I popped 12 and I tell you right now........... ECKSTASY-don't-KILL//

i think this was kinda forced imo...

thats actually a pretty tight line haha... creative...

After this battle with ME....QUIT, your fake, take advice from your fave rappers and B-LEGIT// I'm 32 man, believe I'll FREE-THE-CLIP//

now i could see if you went with "take advice from ya fav rappers n B-REAL" n went in that direction but yet again i think this line just missed a hit...

yeah iuno wtf Plex is.... BUT it was alright nothing too special

no more bars from 32???? ALRIGHT!!!

let's move onto Ecks's verse

^^^ creative not a really good opener IMO so it really didn't hit hard

^^^^ i see where u were goin with this but again... not real effective

^^^ that between the lines was pretty creative honestly.... good shit BUT the Humpty Dumpty line.... KINDA elementary

^^^^ this is a good line.... bout time!

^^^ another good line two personals in a row... ur onna roll

^^^ again man.... this closer is just like the opener.... kinda weak...

SO LETS GET DOWN TO VOTING!!!!!

Punches - Ecks
Wordplay - 32
Multies - 32
Personals - Ecks
Flow - 32

Overall - I'ma give this one to Ecks... his shit stood out more to me.... if 32 had gone a full 6 and called for an extension and not just posted 4 bars i PROBABLY would have given it to 32... and just so you know i haven't been on Illest for a while.... so this isn't a "hate vote" cuz i don't know either one of you on a personal level lol....

good battle and good luck

Votes Stand 2-2 Tied...

UPPIN!
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
thaphantom
Elite Freestyler

Post by thaphantom »

Plex is the website owner. very funny ending which made his whole flow come together.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

thaphantom wrote:Plex is the website owner. very funny ending which made his whole flow come together.
is that really the only explanation you can give????
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
thaphantom
Elite Freestyler

Post by thaphantom »

No been very busy work and school, like i told ecks if people agree that my vote should be more explained i will explain when i get the chance and if both battlers want my vote to be disgarded if i take to long. then i don't care
M33Kish
Elite Freestyler
Losses: 17
No Shows: 1

Post by M33Kish »

punches-x
personals-32
nameflips-X
flow-32
wordplay-32
multies-32

shorter bars though and you wouldve had him 32 but X came with way more punches.

MVGT-X
The Meek Shall Prosper... So they say :P
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by HKX »

Imma vote 4 EcKsTaSy on dis 1... due 2 32 not doin' a full 6 bars u kinda lost points. Those additional bars could've help u & I felt like EcKsTaSy's verse was way better then urs no offense. Da kid had mad punchlines on his dat John & Kate line was funny. I felt like dis was a cat sweep 2 me; 32 ur best line 2 me was dis 1 dawg...

good battle tho
EcKsTaSy
Rhyme Master

Post by EcKsTaSy »

4-2..uppin
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3