I like balls to the wall.

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

Munteskue_The_Don
Rookie

I like balls to the wall.

Post by Munteskue_The_Don »

Zebra's can't change their stripes, just like I can't change my homosexuality... I sit here with it day after day, hoping my colon will just blow the shit out of me... I'll get high as a kite at the drop of a hat, like i'm watching some scarface... Find a dwayne johnson look a like and get stuck between a rock and a hard place... When it comes to my bars, I like to keep an average ass to cock ratio... I'm serious man check my back log, my ass has more hits than classic rock radio... Give a queen aids, use the pile driver until my thighs are tired... Leave them in adult sized diapers, blast it right inside ya and watch it run out like it's high in fiber... I got joint movement like a jamaican dance class, yeah baby, I like to party boy but I aint a jackass... I'm seriously as gay as lance bass, my favorite film is save the last dance... I an't playing, i'll bang an asian, cacausian and on occasions a black man... I want hazard to make my ass clap while i'm wearing creative's gas mask... I could just go read one of Omega's drops if I wanna gloat over a cold one at a homo bar... That clinton sparks but he's no president, close but no cigar... And hollywood? All I gotta do is offer some candy to get him in the truck, yup... I'll scream jesus christ after he crosses both fingers and sticks em up my butt, FUCK!... I say a lot of pussy shit so no wonder I like to get fucked in the face... I'm sorry if this is gay, my style is like washington mutual, I just can't cut to the chase... I'm really from San jose but i'm claiming compton... Cuz being taken serious and coming from San jose just AIN'T AN OPTION...
Last edited by Munteskue_The_Don on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
IntrinsicCadence
Hong Kong Phooey
Wins: 3
Losses: 3

Re: Watch Ya Mouth (Eros, Ruckus, Flip, & Quix diss)

Post by IntrinsicCadence »

Damn, honestly this is crap. The flow falls off constantly. The disses aren't really even relevant to the cats ur aiming to diss. And even when they are relevant they're real shallow disses. There's just not much to this piece...
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by FlipSide »

Nigga Kept Mentioning My Kids... Im Getting Sick Of U Lil Fuckers That Got Nothing On Me Talking Bout My Kids... Im A Real Hood Nigga. I Would KILL YOU mutherfucker.. Not Ur Kids...
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0

Post by FlipSide »

Dude Ur Rhymes Are Weak.. And Im Pretty Sure If I Saw U In The Streets Ud Cross It.. Bitch
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
Munteskue_The_Don
Rookie

These jealous ass niggaz

Flip SHUT FUCK UP cause you not ready to die..
Im coming to kill all yall muthafuckas, mark my words.. this aint promise, THIS A THREAT!
If you plan on gettin' wet..
oh & Eros no games, got a problem with this hard shit?
Between me myself & I, all yall been GARBAGE!
Bring that shit to Oakland, my M.O.B. niggas waitin' for White America..
murder yo ass, fag motherfuckers..
Bring heaters, Ima fuckin killin' all yall..
Im makin more mill's than all yall..
Than that Eros muthafucka
Than that J.J. (Evans) muthafucka
Than that "Flipped" Alize drinkin' muthafucka
Than all yall whack pathetic muthafuckas put together!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

its not that they jealous dawg, its just really shit. if you was gon really go off on these dudes, you would of at least made it interesting. this shit was average. i think all you did was jus spark sumtn in these ABOVE average mo fuckers. but then again, i would highly doubt that these guys would take the time to stoop down to your level. haha, and REAL GANGSTAS DONT BANG ON THE INTERNET YOU IDIOT. death row? and your spending time with internet beef?! im actually ashamed bein from the same state as you. learn how to rep it or dont rep it at all. fuck outta here wit your bootleg 2pac verse.
Munteskue_The_Don
Rookie

Loon E << BITCH u really need to stop.. it was no secret bout being bootlegged first of all.. bitch u aint shit, if you out dere in dem streets then shut the fuck up..
COME bring your ass so you can get dissed too!!

-- Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:18 am --

Loon E << What level?

Bitch your IQ is at 73.. mines is triple times that, you have to lyrical talent.. HELL U HAVE NO TALENT AT ALL HAHAHA & bangin? It aint called bangin stupid bitch!
Stay skool cause U AINT fit for rappin' or da streets..
EVIL & FAKE JEALOUS BITCHES like you never understand the real niggas & the truest
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

Haha. Ok dawg. Ur the realest nigga on here. Congrats on that. But how is it im in oakland, sf, fillmore, hp, and aint eva heard of you? Haha. Maaaaan. Keep it hood killa. Ill let u make a fool out urself for a minute. Cats all across the country kno who the fuck i am. But you, ur jus another speed bump wanksta ass mo fucka. Good luck tryna come up on the internet. Haha. Hood jumpin motha fucka. And its mob figgaz not figures. Square ass nigga

Slicka
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2
Losses: 2
No Shows: 1

Post by Slicka »

yo honestly you fuckin suck hommie.......and if you ain got nun betta then do then talk about how hood you is on the net you got problem bra its all about the 626 south pasadena i was born and raised their......for one i don't go around braggin where im from......2 if you was as hard as you said you was you wouldnt waste ya time tryna throw out disses and even if you was finna throw out somethin hard atleast make it hard.......ya feel me?? im not hatin n shit don't know any of you cats like that but that shit wasnt even worth readin^^ was a big ass waste of time........ when you hood you live if its n ya demenaor not somethin that you front about talkin about killin when you'll neva meet up wit any them hommies^^ but aigh lil hommie.......
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

I could follow the flow here but shit was too slow and basic for my liking. You should juss drop this in audio cos it dont look right typed out in text. Nothing really hard hitting just a lot of disses.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
UFO
Rookie

Post by UFO »

sorry but this shit is garbage there s no rhyme scheme it s all over the place half the shit dont even rhyme if you tryin go hard it aint workin
ill have your family killed like AMITYVILLE
n end your life quick like the morning after pill
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Post by Quix »

i'm sorry ... do i know you??

Talking bout how yah gon kill me?? you got MOB nigguhs?? come on doggy, My goons would crush yah likkil boy dems!

Lmfao fuck outta here!

if you want, set up a battle and me a give you a preview
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Munteskue_lol
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 4
Losses: 5

Post by Munteskue_lol »

Last edited by Munteskue_lol on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3

Post by HKX »

dis da funniest thing I've read on here inna min hahahahahahahahahaha... we have a killa on ILLEST I repeat we have a killa on Illest... yo would u record dis so we could listen 2 it... dis should've been recorded. Dunno y Flip's shorties got involved in da drop u must be a lil shorty or sumthin' cuz dats jus dumb on ur part son I'm jus sayin' grow up a lil lmao.
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

HKX wrote:we have a killa on ILLEST I repeat we have a killa on Illest...

Thats the funniest thing Ive read in this entire thread. HKX, congrats on bettering this whole piece with just one line. Sick, son. Just sick.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8

Return to “Written Rhymes”