Rugged Vs. Orfadox (Topical Battle) RND. 2 (Orfadox Wins DQ)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Orfadox
Britain's Great White Hope
Wins: 7
Losses: 11
No Shows: 1

Re: Rugged Vs. Orfadox (Topical Battle) RND. 2

Post by Orfadox »

Cheeeck

-- Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:13 am --

Aiight Man Been Having A Few Problems Aint Going To Be Able To Drop This Till Like Tuesday 5Th The Latest

-- Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:08 pm --

Feel My Soul Rising As Im Heading To The Pearly Gates,Anticipation Cant Conceal My Fate
Waiting Patiently To Meet My Maker Im Holding My Breath,The Time Is Now Im Not Too Late
Wondering What The Almighty Will Say To Me,Cant Help It Im Feeling Slighlty Nervous
Im Trying To Figure Out What He Will Say To Me,I Dont Really Want To Be Hear I Hope Its Worth It
I Shouldnt Of Gone At The Moment That I Did,22 I Still Had The Rest Of My Life To Live
So Now Its An Empty Room Just Me And Him,And Hes Telling Me Theres A Proposistion He Wants To Give
Saying Hes Aware That He Took Me Away To Soon,Asking If I Would Like To Be Returned To Earth
I Can Go As Anything I Desire,Explaining To Me Slowly Reincarnation Is A Gift It Isnt A Curse
Take A Few Moments To Ponder My Decision,Do I Accept The Generous Offer I Have Been Given
This Isnt Something That Happens Everyday,Im Getting The Ultimate Option To Carry On Living
I Accept His Offer Some What Greatfully,Promise To Serve Him The Rest Of My Days Faithfully
He Returns Me To This Land With The Promise Of A Watchful Eye,Il Be Very Happy Hopefully
Made All My Dreams Come True,Nice Big House A Wife And Kids And Lots Of Fucking Money Too
But Now Im Back Here I Dont Know What To Do,I Thought This Money Could Buy Happiness Im A Fool
Got A Gorgeous Wife And Children I Would Die For,So Why Am I Feeling Like There Should Be More
This Just Doesnt Feel Right This Wasnt Like Before,I Was Generally Happy But Now I Just Seem Bored
Should Of Thought About Things,Instead Of Thinking I Was An Olympic Diver And Jumping Right In
Maybe I Could Talk To Him,So I Slice My Wrists In The Bath Just So I Can Let The Talking Begin
Lord Why Do You Do This,He Looks Coldly At Me My Eyes Frightend As I Look Slowly At His
Because People Are Disappointed When They Arrive,They Cant See What True Paradise Is
Illest's most likely to shock you in 2011
Illest's class of 2010
Illest's text collab of 2010 Collectively Ill - Haunted Street's
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

If Rugged doesnt drop within 24 hours this is getting locked and Orf gets the win.
Orfadox
Britain's Great White Hope
Wins: 7
Losses: 11
No Shows: 1

Post by Orfadox »

You rugged you dropping man?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

-- Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:28 pm --

whats going on with this battle?
Illest's most likely to shock you in 2011
Illest's class of 2010
Illest's text collab of 2010 Collectively Ill - Haunted Street's
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Battle locked and records updated due to a no show by Rugged.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8

Return to “Closed Text Battles”