ER215

Ask someone to collaborate with you on your latest drop or call them out for a text battle, audio, or graphics. A great place to hook up with other artists on the site to compete.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Re: ER215

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Yeah, either later tonight or tomorrow night. Dont worry, I wont forget :)
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
ER215
Rhyme Master
Wins: 9
Losses: 9

Post by ER215 »

Ard... I need that battle asap... Wit a short due date too man... I only need a day not two or three.... This site is boring if I'm not battling...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
All my girls be model hot/ Yea your girl she probably not....
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

Post by leeroi green »

You smashed me lol i digress I was upset about my quix battle because like E said in our first battle we got the whole audio/text comment and then I battle a dude that writes main as opposed to man for no apparent reason he omits words that, granted youre sure he intended to put in but didn't so what the fuck and I know this isn't audio but to me it seems the same as stuttering or saying um so for someone to say that quix wrote a better piece than I did is so absurd but look it's days later I've grown up a little maybe but I'm not angry just whole heartedly of the belief that there should be penalties for garbage

Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

ER215 wrote:I'm lost at how everyone votes... Honestly.... I take these same battles and post both verses on various rap battle sites across the net just askin who do they think won and I'm killing these guys hands down.... It's cool cuz to each his own and this site has an aquired taste which is cool... I'm just saying.... Me VS LG... The first battle was generic cuz we both just joined the site... Cool... I lost... So I came back wit more shit to work from the second time around and smashed him and still I hear bullshit.... I know bullshit when I see it... and I've had battles where as soon as the other guy posted I gave my props like damn homie u smashed me wit this one... But that shit nowhere near happeded wit me VS LG... No disrespect to the guys skills or anything... and not to sound cocky or nothing... I love diss rap... I may not be the best at it but I know what it takes to have a good battle on the streets... All this text shit waters down the game wHen voters don't know what they are reading... Flow is what it is flow... Meaning majority if not all of your syllables need to match up and you need a consistant rhyme scheme at the end of each bar.... I flow... Hands down... That being said I'm built for audio...

So I can throw in all these big ass words you'll have to look up for u to understand my bars or keep it simple enough so u can get a good read outta it and say damn he came out swinging... Or get a good laugh...

I'm on this site to battle.. That's it... So I don't care who it is... I'll win some I'll lose some.. I'll get hater votes and cats who are gonna vote for cats who've been here for a long time bcuz they're dickriders... I'm voting for the better verse that I understand more and give me more "oh shit" and "that's funny" fuk that super word twistn bs that has nothing to do with the other guy....

Just classic battles...

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:29 pm --
With all that being said.

My battle vs Quix..You voted Punches were a Tie, but Personals went to me. Usually personals give you the "oh shit". So what exactly did you give him the battle on, being you're all about diss rap?
ER215
Rhyme Master

Post by ER215 »

Cuz he came at you with more personals.... But when it came to the punchline it was pretty even.... Just cuz he throws ur name around more doesn't mean his punches were harder... Just means he was more direct rather than a generic diss that can go at anyone he can battle....

That's what it means.... Anything else??

FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by FlipSide »

I Dunno Man... Thats Why I Dont Vote.. Niggas Wanna Cry All Fucking Day About it...
I love diss rap... I may not be the best at it but I know what it takes to have a good battle on the streets... All this text shit waters down the game wHen voters don't know what they are reading... Flow is what it is flow...
We All Do But This Section... The Battle Grounds Is Text. U Wanna Audio Battle Im Shure Theres Cats Here That Would Gladly Oblige. N If u Develop Ur Text Right Then Im Shure It Will Also Help U In Street Battles. And Really I Havent Seen Much Hate Or DR Votes...

-- Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:17 pm --

I Dunno Man... Thats Why I Dont Vote.. Niggas Wanna Cry All Fucking Day About it...
I love diss rap... I may not be the best at it but I know what it takes to have a good battle on the streets... All this text shit waters down the game wHen voters don't know what they are reading... Flow is what it is flow...
We All Do But This Section... The Battle Grounds Is Text. U Wanna Audio Battle Im Shure Theres Cats Here That Would Gladly Oblige. N If u Develop Ur Text Right Then Im Shure It Will Also Help U In Street Battles. And Really I Havent Seen Much Hate Or DR Votes...
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Damn this call out thread became alot more than I expected lmfao

Im putting the thread up now and Ill be posting my verse tonight.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

You gave ME personals you numb nut.

ER215
Rhyme Master

Post by ER215 »

So what Bill... Damn... Didn't remember who I voted for til I went back in and read my post but still it's all the same.... U took more shots directly at him but they fell short of closing him out... WTF... Stop crying

Return to “Callout Section”