ER215

Ask someone to collaborate with you on your latest drop or call them out for a text battle, audio, or graphics. A great place to hook up with other artists on the site to compete.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

ER215

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Lets shoot the fair one. 6 bars. House rules. Explained votes. I can post this sometime this weekend, maybe tomorrow, Idk man depends on work, but let's get to it.

Accept?
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

Re: ER215

Post by leeroi green »

Yo fuck you murk I don't care that I lost my battle I gave that away but for you to close up and say I was ko is proof you don't read this shit so how bout you battle me and this time I won't worry that someone is going to steal my bars I will drop 24 hours before you just accept and it's still fuck this site you lame ass mod delete this pretend like you never got it

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Yo, it was just a mistake man. I said I apologize a thousand times over, but I just misread something. Im not going to delete anything, I re-opened the battle so it can get the votes it properly deserves, and there isnt a single human Ive met that's perfect...

However, if you have some aggression you think you want to take out on me, then be my guest. I'll admit when I'm wrong, but my mother doesnt talk to me like that. If you want to shoot the fair one and blaze this joint, thats more than fine with me. You might want to wait for a day you can accept those results though, my friend.

Real talk.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
leeroi green
Rap Assassin

Post by leeroi green »

look you know what i can honestly say is i am an asshole that doesn't mean that i cant see that this shit is retarded i want to be better that doesn't imply that i'm not already the best that being said i stay ready i could drop 187 bars right now what i am here for is honest feedback however that is not what is going on my first battle they said to short my bars were to universal it read like it was intended for audio you know what im over it set it up lets see some more played avy lines not that you are no good just that i'm better and you can have the w i'm off this bitch

and sorry im more mad at how this shit is run not you entirely "i toot my own horn 'cus im the only one driving"
Last edited by leeroi green on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Huh?

I mean... What exactly are you saying? Im not trying to discourage from posting at this site in any way man. Dont get discouraged, learn from it... And its not even over yet... Look at my battle with Catch, I started out 2-0 but now Im winning 3-2. Have faith in your shit, and dont give up...

ANYWAY THOUGH, ER, whats up man, you wanna shoot the fair one?
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
ER215
Rhyme Master
Wins: 9
Losses: 9

Post by ER215 »

Of course I'll battle you.... Set it up

All my girls be model hot/ Yea your girl she probably not....
leeroi green
Rap Assassin

Post by leeroi green »

lol you think you discouraged me from this site nah no disrespect to ER but i don't take the rematch serious how could i when this shit is a joke for someone to say my shit is unoriginal and that my bars are basic or played is laughable and for someone to claim that a killer verse isn't a killer verse because it reads like it should be audio(read aloud)??
I'm off this site there is nothing to learn here and i'm sure there are bar snatchers lurking anyway so good riddens

last drop coming soon from the best to ever BE EASY
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

leeroi green wrote:lol you think you discouraged me from this site nah no disrespect to ER but i don't take the rematch serious how could i when this shit is a joke for someone to say my shit is unoriginal and that my bars are basic or played is laughable and for someone to claim that a killer verse isn't a killer verse because it reads like it should be audio(read aloud)??
I'm off this site there is nothing to learn here and i'm sure there are bar snatchers lurking anyway so good riddens

last drop coming soon from the best to ever BE EASY
You're not gonna fair very well over at Rap-Royalty either with that smug ass attitude you got. You're above average and show potential in all of your lines but don't hit consistently enough. Although I do believe you swamped E.R. in that rematch.
leeroi green
Rap Assassin

Post by leeroi green »

Omega Bill wrote:
You're not gonna fair very well over at Rap-Royalty either with that smug ass attitude you got. You're above average and show potential in all of your lines but don't hit consistently enough. Although I do believe you swamped E.R. in that rematch.
fair look i know i got an issue with my attitude im a dickhead cool, i type to slow granted i got an open tab right now for orf topical taking to damn long, so is what you are trying say with that, "not gonna fair very well" mean that they also vote based on if they like or dislike my "smug ass attitude" i mean correct me if i'm wrong weren't you tripping on how voting is done and oh yeah since you're tracking check my activity on royalty i hate navigating that site i'm already ghost there i rap cus its the only things i can do better than anyone regardless of win or loss record and its not that i'm a poor sport its that i read everything and fact is my verse is better but seriously i'm over it

oh yeah please please post a link to a verse that is perfect so i can see what "consistently enough" means actually post three verses i think thats how many verses i posted on the written boards and show me that i'm not consistent

last drop coming soon
Last edited by leeroi green on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Man
All Whitey Then
Wins: 7
Losses: 2

Post by The Man »

Who cares. Just do your thing. Don't hate the site, hate Obama.
ER215
Rhyme Master

Post by ER215 »

Bill... Ummmm yea imma let that swamped me in the rematch line slide.... Ok got that off my chest...

I don't understand the sites voting really either leeroi.... Honestly... To say a verse is too built for audio boggled my my... Half the shit I read on here is hard for me to even read bcuz the flow looks so off and way unbuilt for audio... This is rap ppl... It's meant to be laid on music not paper or computer screen so if my shit flows better than the next guy I'm fukn sorry (I'm really not)....

Also I don't know if half the ppl on here k ow what a punchline is... It's not some shit that got-dashes-in-between... It's something that'll make u say oh damn... Or laugh at the other guy....

Cats on here really need to learn diss rap

FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by FlipSide »

Hey Man... I Thought Green Won..the battle... But omega bill is winning on points made in this thread. a mistake is a mistake. dont get down. shit happens
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
ER215
Rhyme Master

Post by ER215 »

I'm lost at how everyone votes... Honestly.... I take these same battles and post both verses on various rap battle sites across the net just askin who do they think won and I'm killing these guys hands down.... It's cool cuz to each his own and this site has an aquired taste which is cool... I'm just saying.... Me VS LG... The first battle was generic cuz we both just joined the site... Cool... I lost... So I came back wit more shit to work from the second time around and smashed him and still I hear bullshit.... I know bullshit when I see it... and I've had battles where as soon as the other guy posted I gave my props like damn homie u smashed me wit this one... But that shit nowhere near happeded wit me VS LG... No disrespect to the guys skills or anything... and not to sound cocky or nothing... I love diss rap... I may not be the best at it but I know what it takes to have a good battle on the streets... All this text shit waters down the game wHen voters don't know what they are reading... Flow is what it is flow... Meaning majority if not all of your syllables need to match up and you need a consistant rhyme scheme at the end of each bar.... I flow... Hands down... That being said I'm built for audio...

So I can throw in all these big ass words you'll have to look up for u to understand my bars or keep it simple enough so u can get a good read outta it and say damn he came out swinging... Or get a good laugh...

I'm on this site to battle.. That's it... So I don't care who it is... I'll win some I'll lose some.. I'll get hater votes and cats who are gonna vote for cats who've been here for a long time bcuz they're dickriders... I'm voting for the better verse that I understand more and give me more "oh shit" and "that's funny" fuk that super word twistn bs that has nothing to do with the other guy....

Just classic battles...

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:29 pm --
Last edited by ER215 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Word
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
ER215
Rhyme Master

Post by ER215 »

Lol @ Murk.. "word".. Lol

yo u gonna set that battle up?

Return to “Callout Section”