Should the Eagles trade Kolb?

Talk about professional sports including basketball, baseball, football, and hockey. Advocate your favorite teams, post news, and address rumors.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, JDR

ER215
Rhyme Master
Wins: 9
Losses: 9

Should the Eagles trade Kolb?

Post by ER215 »

If Vick can play the duration of the season after this injury, should the Eagles Trade Kolb?

I think they should for a 2nd Rd pick.. Draft a new QB to train Behind Vick for 1 or 2 more seasons... Cuz Vick is getting a big pay check after this season if it's with the Eagles or not... He's going where the money takes him...
All my girls be model hot/ Yea your girl she probably not....
ER215
Rhyme Master

Re: Should the Eagles trade Kolb?

Post by ER215 »

Yea that was after his rookie contract expired..

Keeping Kolb only will cost more money than wins... I'd rather draft a QB in the 1st round and start him a blame the loses on his experience rather than someone who has no scoring drives in a preseason and at 1 in the season thru 4 games (granted he wasn't the starter)...

Kolb has proved that he can't play against Elite teams... See game VS Packers... Proven he can't take 1 real hit... See game VS Packers.. Kolb just isn't what we want him to be...

Can't say look at what he did in college cuz most of these QBs in the NFL did great in college.. Matt Leinart, Jason Campell, JaMarcus Russel, David Carr, AJ Feely... Just to name a few guys who had great college careers...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

what about alex smith? wasnt he a great college guy?
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by FlipSide »

See That Hit Vick Took...Whooooaaaaaaa... Yea Looks Like The Eagles Need Kolb... Tho Id Trade If I Got A First Round QB On The Draft
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
ER215
Rhyme Master

Post by ER215 »

Carr had Dre Johnson.. and a good running back in Ahmad Green when he was there.. .Ok the O line wasnt the best but he wasn't the only QB gettin sacked... Right behind his ass was Mike Vick too with most sacks in a season bcuz of his style of play...

Feely honestly could of won Eagles a Superbowl... He carried the team thru the playoffs and got benched cuz McNabb was back.. fuk that... I'm staying with what works... Which is exactly what Reid is doing now... Vick put up points so he's the starter... I'm wondering what happens after Vick is off injury in 1 - 2 weeks... If Kolb wins a game or both does Vick return as the starter?? Who knows... Reid is just tryna keep his job... I dig it...

I say the Eagles should be true to themselves and rebuild starting at QB... They will always be successful with a mobile QB who can throw the deep ball... Kolb isn't that guy... Vick is only that guys for a few years to come...

Return to “Sports Arena”