Omega Bill vs Quix (Quix Wins 5-3)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Omega Bill vs Quix (Quix Wins 5-3)

Post by Omega Bill »

6 Bars
House Rules( No flippin, no feeding, no biting, no free posting, no swaying. Cats: Punches, Personals, Flow)
Verses due: 48 Hours

Good luck.
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Re: Omega Bill vs Quix

Post by Quix »

Make them due in 36 hours ... i won't be able to write till tomorrow!
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Omega Bill »

lol, you're fast with this shit, I just sent you a PM notifying you I made the thread, haha.

I'll just make the due-date 48hours. No problem. I'm assuming this is your check?

-- 01 Oct 2010 02:26 --

Mother fucker, you voted against me but gave me the cats? Its obvious he dont know what hes doing
Apparently he wanted me K.O'd like his last 10 battles, this faggots become accustomed to losing!

So even with your gay nameflips and roid bars, Ill knock his teething out, with a fist to mouth
Have him bitch and shout, you cant vote against me now, guess the playing field is evened out!

See he likes to drop names, that "Get off my dick" piece was directed at you, bitch
And ya sig is ass backwards, real recognize real? Thats why no one recognizes you, Quix!

See the bars I spit are very true, believe me homies, I aint scared of this whack fag fairy dude
I can be scary too, put em in a back-pack, not a bodybag, now its easier for Scott to carry you!

You trained with Scott, well, your fucking train of thoughts train has stopped, get back son
With ya whack puns, accepted this battle n got on the 'train' that the jews never came back from!

He wanted me to be his tag partner in the tourney, I turned him down comfortably, got mad tryna run at me
You frontin g, ever since hes been stalkin my threads, thats how I know theres a dick rider in front of me!
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

hmm .... i smell something fishy

Fuck out a here!

i laugh at kids in skinny jeans and red spandex shirts, and don't care what yah TOLD YOUR OWN-SELF
cuz you ain't heavy(weight) you OVERWEIGHT, so the 'only dough he'll ever touch' is hanging OVER YOUR BELT

i ain't seen one cat here SAY HE NICE! faggot only seem GREAT, TO DYKES i'm a whipe his out like BABY WHIPES
thanks to the steroids its skill just to pee ... thats why we only see 'Bills on the street' when PLAYING DICE

yous a small fish
yah NOT A SHARK YOUR more like a pussy cuz your SOFTEST BARS BORE our HOTTEST STARS MORE!
i mean i have over double your wins ... while the only time i seen that 'O.B won' was WATCHING STAR WARS

this muscle head ain't GREAT OR WRECKLACE; if you were on the street i'd have a nigguh TAKE YAH NECKLACE
Bill your GAY, ACCEPT IT! i'm a take a bat and 'Crack omega's shell' like MAKING BREAKFEST

only time BIll seeing shots, is snapping photos in the mirror or AT-THE BAR, BITCH you ain't HALF AS HARD KID!
cuz after i son you ... 'your gonna wanna 'shoot yourself' like your AVATAR-PIC

Really?!?! your known for fake personals
so Cracka don't PLAY WID ME; this meat head around more balls than college jocks ... he gives BRAIN FOR FREE
this pussy cat can't TAME A BEAST! Cuz The only chance of BILL winning this battle .. is if 'Alpha-Bit' like A TO Z

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Punches: Bill
Personals: Bill
Flow: Tied
Multis: Quix
Creativity: Bill

Quix's verse disappointed me I was expecting a little more, I thought his middle 2 bars were nice battle-wise but that's about it, the rest didn't really connect for me. Bill just came a lot more creative personal-wise, but his flow was kinda jittery at times and his last bar was pretty weak. Still I'd say Bill took this one without much of a problem.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
ER215
Rhyme Master
Wins: 9
Losses: 9

Post by ER215 »

Punches: Tie
See he likes to drop names, that "Get off my dick" piece was directed at you, bitch
And ya sig is ass backwards, real recognize real? Thats why no one recognizes you, Quix!
yah NOT A SHARK YOUR more like a pussy cuz your SOFTEST BARS BORE our HOTTEST STARS MORE!
i mean i have over double your wins ... while the only time i seen that 'O.B won' was WATCHING STAR WARS
best two punches of the two verses...

Flow: Tie
Multi: Quix
Creative: Quix

I see there's some history btwn the two and Bill fed off of it but Quix played wit it for a bit and still had some other things in there that made his verse a lil more creative.

My Vote: Quix by a hair
All my girls be model hot/ Yea your girl she probably not....
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

aigh 1-1

LOL at Bill's best line was quoting my sig. haha

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3

Post by TheNobleOne »

actually the backpack line was quite nice
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

Flow - Bill
Personals - Bill
Punches - Quix
Nameplay - Quix
Multies - Quix
Vote - Quix

Real close. Bill mos def handled Quix on the personals but thot Quix came swinging harder on the punch tip. Good battle.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

Bill:
Mother fucker, you voted against me but gave me the cats? Its obvious he dont know what hes doing
Apparently he wanted me K.O'd like his last 10 battles, this faggots become accustomed to losing!
3/5 Personal was aight, but there was hardly any rhyming.
So even with your gay nameflips and roid bars, Ill knock his teething out, with a fist to mouth
Have him bitch and shout, you cant vote against me now, guess the playing field is evened out!
3/5 a bit better than the bar above but still not hitting that hard.
3/5 See bar number 1.
See the bars I spit are very true, believe me homies, I aint scared of this whack fag fairy dude
I can be scary too, put em in a back-pack, not a bodybag, now its easier for Scott to carry you!
4/5 That's more like it.
You trained with Scott, well, your fucking train of thoughts train has stopped, get back son
With ya whack puns, accepted this battle n got on the 'train' that the jews never came back from!
4/5 Much better flow in this bar, too.
He wanted me to be his tag partner in the tourney, I turned him down comfortably, got mad tryna run at me
You frontin g, ever since hes been stalkin my threads, thats how I know theres a dick rider in front of me!
2/5 Something about the wording here really threw me off.

19/30 Decent but nothing more.

Quix:
i laugh at kids in skinny jeans and red spandex shirts, and don't care what yah TOLD YOUR OWN-SELF
cuz you ain't heavy(weight) you OVERWEIGHT, so the 'only dough he'll ever touch' is hanging OVER YOUR BELT
2/5 Not feeling this at all. If Bill were fat this would make sense.
i ain't seen one cat here SAY HE NICE! faggot only seem GREAT, TO DYKES i'm a whipe his out like BABY WHIPES
thanks to the steroids its skill just to pee ... thats why we only see 'Bills on the street' when PLAYING DICE
3/5 Better rhyming and some decent wordplay/nameplay at the end but the bar as a whole felt very disjointed.
4/5 Nice. I liked he nameplay here a lot. Rhymes felt a little forced but overall a good bar.
this muscle head ain't GREAT OR WRECKLACE; if you were on the street i'd have a nigguh TAKE YAH NECKLACE
Bill your GAY, ACCEPT IT! i'm a take a bat and 'Crack omega's shell' like MAKING BREAKFEST
3/5 I liked the wordplay but the flow didn't work for me and the whole "take your necklace" thing is way overused IMO. Also, some spelling tips: Reckless and Breakfast.
only time BIll seeing shots, is snapping photos in the mirror or AT-THE BAR, BITCH you ain't HALF AS HARD KID!
4/5 Good shit here. Wordplay was nice and the multies didn't feel forced.
so Cracka don't PLAY WID ME; this meat head around more balls than college jocks ... he gives BRAIN FOR FREE
this pussy cat can't TAME A BEAST! Cuz The only chance of BILL winning this battle .. is if 'Alpha-Bit' like A TO Z
4/5 Another good bar. Flow wasn't perfect but I thought the nameplay was creative and original.

20/30 Another decent verse that wasn't stellar.

Punches: Tie
Wordplay: Quix
Nameplay: Quix
Flow: Tie
Multies: Quix

Bill came hard with the personals but Quix just edged him out on everything else, I thought. Not by much though. Decent battle.

+1 Quix
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

Personals: Bill (easily)
Punches: Bill ( Quix had good nameplay, bill hit harder with personals)
Flow:Quix (another easy cat)

overall: bill (it was far more entertaining in a comedic way with the personals, quix had some clever shit but the closest personal was probably the roids shit n the first line of his verse, i probably would've voted the other way but quix had too many fillers just to make his flow better so that definitely made my decision slightly easier in the end)

good battle though this can go either way really
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Omega Bill »

3-2

Thanks for voting, guys.
Lol_Munteskue
Novice
Wins: 1
Losses: 4

Post by Lol_Munteskue »

3/5
It was personal, but streeetchheddd out and really reaching hard for that connect
2/5 hmmm naw man i didnt dig it
4/5 this was a quotable line fa sho
4/5! fire dude
2/5 you reached really hard for a bar that ended up dissing jews more than quix, i thought
2/5 again it rhymed, but didnt feel the rest

Bill: 17/30

Quix
2.5/5 decent bar, not too much hittin here
3/5 yea, i got you
yous a small fish
5/5 line of the battle imo
2/5 not feelin it!
5/5 another solid bar
4/5 feelin it for sure

Quix: 21.5/30

vote- quix
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

4-2

Uppin for votes

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

i checked this out once more after the post bill made, according to the rules the categories were stated flow punches and personals

and everyone pretty much added multis, creativity, wordplay, and nameplay, which were not listed to be judged on at all, and of all these people other than one (ER) the majority of punches/personals/and flow was given to bill, how they managed to vote otherwise is beyond me, considering creativity was not a category and in creativity multis, nameplay, and wordplay all fit in, and if multis are not thrown into creativity it's thrown into flow

i'm not saying none of those votes count, but it's kinda retarded how people can vote and add extra categories that don't even apply

the next person to vote better make sure to at least have 2 out of the 3 categories towards whoever they're voting for

there's alot of faulty voting so lets get this shit legit

Return to “Closed Text Battles”