As Far As People Breaking Battle Rules

Illest Lyrics is an established hip hop forum with over one hundred thousand posts. In this section of the site, you will find out what is and what isn't happening on the forum.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

As Far As People Breaking Battle Rules

Post by complexity »

It's simple..depending on the mods discretion, you even DQ them for breaking the rule or give them the opportunity to fix it on their own. Editing someones verse is never a good idea.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
complexity
Elevated

Re: As Far As People Breaking Battle Rules

Post by complexity »

Someone claimed that you did.

Honestly, I don't care.

I don't see how someone couldn't follow the rules in the first place. Lawgix claimed that you did, if you didn't, then someone is lying or misinformed, and I personally don't give a fuck who it is.

Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

stop Snitching/ making shit up people ..
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

complexity wrote:Someone claimed that you did.

Honestly, I don't care.

I don't see how someone couldn't follow the rules in the first place. Lawgix claimed that you did, if you didn't, then someone is lying or misinformed, and I personally don't give a fuck who it is.
"Lawgix claimed that you did" No... i relayed information from a user that hit me up... and i sent you the forward Plex... so it wasn't me that said "hey TOYH has been editing verses"... cause how would i know unless a user sends me a message??? and i'll let that certain user come foward n let himself known... cause he knows who he is... unless other people wanna drop names... either way i'm here to clear the air that it wasn't me that said that... i was informed that TOYH had edited a verse from somebody else... iuno if its true... i don't think its fair to edit a verse after its been dropped for an hour... but i don't think its fair that somebody drops more bars than stated in the callout... its a bit like swaying in my book... but ya'll be the judge of that...
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Mass Effex
Rap Assassin
Wins: 3
Losses: 10

Post by Mass Effex »

Oh shit
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

Lawgix wrote:
complexity wrote:Someone claimed that you did.

Honestly, I don't care.

"Lawgix claimed that you did" No... i relayed information from a user that hit me up... and i sent you the forward Plex... so it wasn't me that said "hey TOYH has been editing verses"... cause how would i know unless a user sends me a message??? and i'll let that certain user come foward n let himself known... cause he knows who he is... unless other people wanna drop names... either way i'm here to clear the air that it wasn't me that said that... i was informed that TOYH had edited a verse from somebody else... iuno if its true... i don't think its fair to edit a verse after its been dropped for an hour... but i don't think its fair that somebody drops more bars than stated in the callout... its a bit like swaying in my book... but ya'll be the judge of that...
ThaOneYouHate wrote:Rugged Eros Dropped A Verse... it Was Only 2 Or 4 Bars And Supposed To Be 6 Or 8... Tha Person He Battled Told H im And Said He Could Drop More Bars And He Did... So i Added Those Other Bars To What He Originally Dropped Because Tha Kid Was Obviously Too Stupid To Figure it Out... i Dont Think Tha Outcome Resulted Any Differently By Me Doin That... And That Was Tha Only Verse Edited....

As Far As Battles Being Edited? No. Have i Been Editing Threads? Yes. Because i Keep Deleting All Tha Free Posting Because These Dumb Bastards Dont Know How To Read Rules.. And For Some Reason i Think That Dosia Has Started Circulating Both Of These Messages And Sendin Messages To Plex Cryin... For Some Reason Tha Kid Has it Out For Me.... Why? idk... But Ayyy.. if You Wanna Take My Mod Away Go Ahead i Could Care Less Really...
I don't even know what that means. This wasn't a case of snitching or lying. This shouldn't be controversial at all, holy shit, its a clear case of lack of communication.

I shouldn't of been the middle man to relay the information because as soon as I state something then it immediately becomes controversial.

Maybe I'm going braindead, but I don't understand how so much can be typed on this simple, non-situation.

The idea of removing someone's mod is absolutely ludicrous. I was just trying to resolve a problem that was thrown at me. Nobody has done anything wrong, besides me apparently, in the way that I framed the problem.

Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

not really Plex, it was a miscommunication issue. TOYH as far as you editing threads thats fine deleting freeposts is what is supposed to be done... and since the bastard hasn't come out n stated his name if you already haven't recieved what the dude sent me TOYH i'm gonna foward it to you... so that you see what i got challanged with. no need for mods to be taken away from anybody. as long as we follow the rules then its all good. and if Dosia is cryin and bitchin to people about somethin that he can't control then heres some solutions...

1. Stop Battling All Together.
2. Either Live With The Rules Or STFU Because We've Been Here Longer Than Dosia Or Any Other Newb Thats Been Coming To This Site.
3. If You Don't Like The Rules And Can't Play Nice LEAVE THE FUCKING SITE!!!!

i hate to say that but FUCK quit crying and bitching all the fuckin time cause u don't get ur way. people are throwing fits over some bullshit cause they can't learn to follow the rules. i mean come the fuck on man, we grew up a LONG time ago... either change ya Pampers or learn to shit on the pot like the rest of us. simple as addition.
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

Ok. I said, I'd let Lawgix respond then lock this.

Return to “Illest News”