Ideas To Get New Users..

Illest Lyrics is an established hip hop forum with over one hundred thousand posts. In this section of the site, you will find out what is and what isn't happening on the forum.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Ideas To Get New Users..

Post by complexity »

Post a couple..

You might also be interested to know that our registration was once again broken for the last couple weeks. Them new users should start cropping up soon.

The registration was broken for 43 days.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
- Mutual -
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 5
Losses: 11

Re: Ideas To Get New Users..

Post by - Mutual - »

new ideas???

you should bring back the cash lol it makes no difference but people tend to want to make more also u shud beat up nerds and tellem to get on here and promote other wise we'll break their knee caps then rip their heads off and shit in their mouths joke i'll be back with more
P.T.R-ins
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 4
Losses: 7

Post by P.T.R-ins »

existing users should be more active,because any visitor that peep on illest to see whats up all he/she see that site is empty constantly ...anyway vacations season is still on....oh and what happen with shout-box?
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

We have cash. You mean bring back the shop.

The shoutbox is going to be removed for now, it has a habit of being a place to just bitch, and that doesn't help the site at all. How does a new user feel when he comes to the shoutbox and just sees people beefing and people talking about how horrible the sites activity is.

MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 7
Losses: 6

Post by MOEstradamus »

lol

ok real money battles or leagues

like set a paypal up you pay how ever much is to be bet.. each artist sends da money to illests paypal and then the winner gets it back....

also you can take a bit out of it like for a tournament 5 dollars plus 1 dollar interest fee which you keep to help build the site.

try makin illest its own record deal type of thing that so when new ppl join they can be like this place has its own label maybe i can join it...

bring an arcade into it so if ppl arent on we can at least play those stupid addicting games we all hate to lose at...

ill think of more
- Mutual -
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 5
Losses: 11

Post by - Mutual - »

i did not realise at all that we had cash lol ah well then bring back the shop
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

M.O.E wrote:lol

like set a paypal up you pay how ever much is to be bet.. each artist sends da money to illests paypal and then the winner gets it back....

also you can take a bit out of it like for a tournament 5 dollars plus 1 dollar interest fee which you keep to help build the site.

try makin illest its own record deal type of thing that so when new ppl join they can be like this place has its own label maybe i can join it...

bring an arcade into it so if ppl arent on we can at least play those stupid addicting games we all hate to lose at...

ill think of more
I'll bring the arcade back at some point.

The shop back when ever I get a chance.

The Illest Tournament idea sounds great, if anything I would add money to the pot, the only thing that sucks is the fact that people on here are broke as hell, and most of them don't even have paypal. If we could get a decent amount of interest in that. I agree completely. Everytime that we have the activity to do something like this, we have too much going on, when we don't have the activity, we can't get something like that working.

Good ideas, suggestions. It all comes back to getting some new users though.

P.T.R-ins
Elite Freestyler

Post by P.T.R-ins »

you could try to arrange battles(audio and text) with some other rap site admin...so chose team to represent Illest in that contests,and arrange that so the ILLEST become an host of that kind of battles...am lost in this English typing,but i think that you will understand what am tryin to type here
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation

Post by MOEstradamus »

not a bad idea you tryed myspace, facebook, twitter, xbox live, playstation network, goldmic idk you can try that set a thing on myspace so it will keep finding friends for you automatically
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

M.O.E wrote:not a bad idea you tryed myspace, facebook, twitter, xbox live, playstation network, goldmic idk you can try that set a thing on myspace so it will keep finding friends for you automatically
Yes. We do things like that.

MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation

Post by MOEstradamus »

oooo what about expanding illest to not just be a rap site but to become a music site where people can do battle of the bands and other kinda music artist can come and show off their music cuz lets face it heavy metal is really popular
P.T.R-ins
Elite Freestyler

Post by P.T.R-ins »

illest lyrics is rap site thats why MOe
Dead Silence
God's Given Curse
Wins: 6
Losses: 34

Post by Dead Silence »

P.T.R-ins wrote:you could try to arrange battles(audio and text) with some other rap site admin...so chose team to represent Illest in that contests,and arrange that so the ILLEST become an host of that kind of battles...am lost in this English typing,but i think that you will understand what am tryin to type here
we tried that several times. never works.
Faith
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

Dead Silence wrote:
P.T.R-ins wrote:you could try to arrange battles(audio and text) with some other rap site admin...so chose team to represent Illest in that contests,and arrange that so the ILLEST become an host of that kind of battles...am lost in this English typing,but i think that you will understand what am tryin to type here
it worked... but we had fuckin major fuckin beef n shit because of it... n i think were just wantin to lay low n chill for a while...

-- Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:03 am --
Dead Silence wrote:
it worked... but we had fuckin major fuckin beef n shit because of it... n i think were just wantin to lay low n chill for a while...[/quote]
Riggz
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 8

Post by Riggz »

[quote="complexity"][quote="M.O.E"]lol

ill think of more[/quote]

I'll bring the arcade back at some point.

The shop back when ever I get a chance.

The Illest Tournament idea sounds great, if anything I would add money to the pot, the only thing that sucks is the fact that people on here are broke as hell, and most of them don't even have paypal. If we could get a decent amount of interest in that. I agree completely. Everytime that we have the activity to do something like this, we have too much going on, when we don't have the activity, we can't get something like that working.

Good ideas, suggestions. It all comes back to getting some new users though.[/quote]

Well, some of us actually have jobs, family, house with a pickett fence.. american dream... those guys could help out. ;)

Return to “Illest News”