BL#8 Arvincible vs LunGzZ (Arv 5-4 Sick Battle)

The epic battles that have happened in the battles grounds will be put on display here. Drop an outstanding battle verse and you're sure to be included.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

K KiLLaH
Rap King
Wins: 20
Losses: 5

BL#8 Arvincible vs LunGzZ (Arv 5-4 Sick Battle)

Post by K KiLLaH »

10 Bars

House Cats

Due Date: 7/10/09

*Ok Battle Fans This Week We Have Arvincible vs LunGzZ :!: Both of These BL Members Have Been On a Winning Streak Arv the Illest Veteran with His Recent Comeback and The Newcomer LunGzZ Has Been on a Str8 KnockOut Streak. You know I Had to Up The Ante On This One To Produce Str8 Lyrical Warfare Blowing Up The Battle Field In an All Out 20 Line Brawl. Will LunGzZ Finally Get His 1st Loss or Will Arv The Seasoned Battle PRO be Another Added to His Knockout List..Stay TUNED AND FIND OUT This One is Worth Watching*
LunGzZ
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 3
Losses: 3

Re: BL#8 Arvincible vs LunGzZ

Post by LunGzZ »

lmao reading that intro actually made me wanna battle more...woot, good luck arvy.
Killed: Menace(KO), Sceritz(KO), Modern Defiance(KO)
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67
Losses: 18

Post by Arvincible »

nice, finally a worthy adversary, good luck lungzz

shit should be hot.

-- 06 Jul 2009 01:00 --

Im dropping soon kid, i dont need a damn week to write a few bars...

-- 06 Jul 2009 03:02 --

Ahem..

Its obvious mah battle-bars-sicker, you can't dodge the shots cuz arv-is-far-quicker,
and you a snail bitch!! ill straight up put a'shell on ya back' like ya avatar-picture!!

'Cappin this kid's skull' like a tragic-bar-mitzvah.. i got the most abusive-punch,
Ur stupid-stunts got u stripes? nahh I only see 'L-eat'/Elite when this dudes-at-lunch!

Arv's so rude leave ya spewin-blood, while this faggot cupid-cunt assumes-to-hump
I told the fool to prepare to be bruised-n-bumped but why'd he fuckin lube-his-butt!??

How can he breathe punctured? cuz i got the flow fire.. puttin the flare-in-his-mouth
Everybody watch his text-fail cuz im not talkin "exhale" when im 'airing him out'!! *

What you starin-about? got this ho-changin-up-quick, seein as I flow-dangerous-spits..
Ill be puttin ya to sleep, have "Lung..zzz" as if you loudly read ya own-ALIAS-bitch!!

Admit it, Arv's-ya-favorite, Ill beast ya bars-n-savor it, I've gone nuts..sickenin'!
The verse'll-leave-u-scorched so first-ill-heave-ya-corpse and like ya scripts I'm "Just-Kickin-it" !! **

Witness wicked-hits, if victory is what u pictured then what u-portray-doesn't-exist
cuz the only way Lungzz get 'outta hand' is when I'm amputatin-his-wrists!!

Ill have u razored-to-bits..cuz you beat who? these two? with a flow so-choppy?
Wow, this ho-prolly..needs to go back to a 0 - 0 cuz he's only beat no-bodies!! ***

And ur punches are
cheezy , u sorry rodent-chump, now u sayin that u are-potent-punk?
Nope! cuz the crowd only shouts
"L..Ohhhh!!" when Lamar-Odom-Dunks!!

Bein a "lung"-'blows-and-sucks', Lungzz you just cant handle-me-fuckah..
I'm 2 sick to battle-these-suckers, cuz i make "L-Bow"..now hes a new anatomy-structure!!

yeeah

* exhale...lungs...air him out...u get it stfu
** - Just Kickin it - is his drop in the scriptures
*** he beat scerits and menace...lol

Take your time with your drop kid, everyone knows you cad 5 more days to make something better... haha
LunGzZ
Lyrically Inclined

Post by LunGzZ »

Arvincible Battle

Ayo, My street games live shit, Vince a cheap lame, I’m sick;
Have him leak flame right quick! Caz I got ARHH/Ar quieted down like a behaved pirate!

Call him Weapon X, I’ll fill his face with sturdy chrome! Time to get learning yo’;
Use lines like I’m surgical until Ar sin/Arson quicker then turban hoes prone to burning homes!!!

Your dumb, want lessons? I’ve learned the course. Once I’m done I’ll burn the corpse,
Deep down, firm and hoarse, Vince mom likes my meat, but who hasn’t fucked her before/herbivore! LoL

This guy still shops for cards, buys the starter kit! Imma make you a martyr bitch,
Straight scar your wrists, Can’t harm my wit, so Vince using MAGIC quicker then Carter did!

Are you believing he’s cocky? All I’m seeing is choppy breathing and coughing;
I’m leaving him stopping! When I’m done, his record will see 4 teens/14s like the leads in Degrassi!!

Treated like a meal, damn! Call him terminator, guns have this cunt covered in steel man
This dumb fuckers a real fag! I’ll leave this veteran in the ground like the front runners in Vietnam!!!

He’s lacking tougher rapping numbers! This hick should quit, start crafting lumber!
I’ll crash your crappy slumber just to leave Ar son all/Arsenal battered and bruised like operation Iraqi thunder!

This fag is scared to strain his clit, He’s poor like when it rains n shit!
I’m cool since I have patience kid! Plus I got VIN’s number like vehicle maintenance!!

When I rap, I know he’s influenced! This homie’s a ruined phony who’s useless!
Skill? I’m showing the truest! At illest, only time there’s Ar mania/Armenia when your reading ‘bout the soviet union!!

I roam roads holmes. I gotta known bold tone, that’ll fold bones toad!
I’ll beat him with a stone cold pose! This is what happens when Vince wanders to far from the old folks home! haha

Uppin bitchess
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Fuck it ill Break it Down.

Its obvious mah battle-bars-sicker, you can't dodge the shots cuz arv-is-far-quicker,
and you a snail bitch!! ill straight up put a'shell on ya back' like ya avatar-picture!!
^One Of ur Weakest Bars, Shouldn't Have Used Gunplay as an Opener. Solid Bar Though.

'Cappin this kid's skull' like a tragic-bar-mitzvah.. i got the most abusive-punch,
Ur stupid-stunts got u stripes? nahh I only see 'L-eat'/Elite when this dudes-at-lunch!
^Starting To Pick it Up a Bit, Decent Punch.

Arv's so rude leave ya spewin-blood, while this faggot cupid-cunt assumes-to-hump
I told the fool to prepare to be bruised-n-bumped but why'd he fuckin lube-his-butt!??
^Pretty Funny.

How can he breathe punctured? cuz i got the flow fire.. puttin the flare-in-his-mouth
Everybody watch his text-fail cuz im not talkin "exhale" when im 'airing him out'!! *
^Good Nameplay.

What you starin-about? got this ho-changin-up-quick, seein as I flow-dangerous-spits..
Ill be puttin ya to sleep, have "Lung..zzz" as if you loudly read ya own-ALIAS-bitch!!
^Liked This Bar Too.

Admit it, Arv's-ya-favorite, Ill beast ya bars-n-savor it, I've gone nuts..sickenin'!
The verse'll-leave-u-scorched so first-ill-heave-ya-corpse and like ya scripts I'm "Just-Kickin-it" !! **
^Meh, Didn't Really Hit, Linking The Name Of a Drop He Did To Something Else is Useless Unless it's Offensive.

Witness wicked-hits, if victory is what u pictured then what u-portray-doesn't-exist
^Nothing Really Punchy There, Seemed Like Filler.

Wow, this ho-prolly..needs to go back to a 0 - 0 cuz he's only beat no-bodies!! ***
^Lazy Wordplay But an improvement From The Last Few Bars, More Personal.

And ur punches are cheezy , u sorry rodent-chump, now u sayin that u are-potent-punk?
Nope! cuz the crowd only shouts "L..Ohhhh!!" when Lamar-Odom-Dunks!!
^Solid.

I'm 2 sick to battle-these-suckers, cuz i make "L-Bow"..now hes a new anatomy-structure!!
^Good Ending Punch, Could've Worded it Better.

Now For Lungzzz:

Have him leak flame right quick! Caz I got ARHH/Ar quieted down like a behaved pirate!
^Good idea, Awkwardly Worded To Fit The Rhyme. Lessens The Effect Of The Punch.

Call him Weapon X, I’ll fill his face with sturdy chrome! Time to get learning yo’;
Use lines like I’m surgical until Ar sin/Arson quicker then turban hoes prone to burning homes!!!
^Weak Wordplay.

Your dumb, want lessons? I’ve learned the course. Once I’m done I’ll burn the corpse,
Deep down, firm and hoarse, Vince mom likes my meat, but who hasn’t fucked her before/herbivore!
^What ? Herbivores Only Eat Fruit & Veg So That's a Vague Reference Since u Mentioned Her Liking Meat. Wordplay Was Pointless And Forced, it Would've Worked if 'Fucked Herbivore' Had a Meaning Of it's Own Too, Which it Doesn't.

This guy still shops for cards, buys the starter kit! Imma make you a martyr bitch,
Straight scar your wrists, Can’t harm my wit, so Vince using MAGIC quicker then Carter did!
^Not Bad, Wasn't a Stingy Personal But Decent Nameplay.

I’m leaving him stopping! When I’m done, his record will see 4 teens/14s like the leads in Degrassi!!
^Creative Punch.

Treated like a meal, damn! Call him terminator, guns have this cunt covered in steel man
This dumb fuckers a real fag! I’ll leave this veteran in the ground like the front runners in Vietnam!!!
^Meh, Decent. But it's The Same as Me Saying 'ill Leave Arvincible in The Ground Like i Just Put Arvincible in The Ground', Try Make The Connections On ur Double Entendres More Subtle. Also The Steel Concept u Used Earlier.

He’s lacking tougher rapping numbers! This hick should quit, start crafting lumber!
I’ll crash your crappy slumber just to leave Ar son all/Arsenal battered and bruised like operation Iraqi thunder!
^Same Kinda Flaw as The Vietnam Line, And ur Making a Play Off The Same Word u Did Earlier. And i Don't Get it, Arv isn't RSonAll.

Skill? I’m showing the truest! At illest, only time there’s Ar mania/Armenia when your reading ‘bout the soviet union!!
^Ok Really, Don't Make Such Blatant Links Between Double Entendres. The idea Was Dope, And While it's Grammatically Correct, No One Would Say it in a Sentence. Should've Worded it Better And it Would've Been Killer.

I’ll beat him with a stone cold pose! This is what happens when Vince wanders to far from the old folks home!
^Funny in a Tongue-in-Cheek Way, Which is Good.

i Donno What The Fuck The House Cats Are And i Can't Find Them in Any Thread, So There's a Breakdown Assholes. Lungzz Work On What i Said And You'll Be 10x More Effective, Arv Quit Usin Filler.

Vote - Arv.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9

Post by TreTru »

Good battle guy's ...i'll have to do a BrB for this one..

ARV
flow and multis were good punch aight..3/5

nice multi's again wordplay ehh punch not too strong IMO 3/5

multis and flow spot on this ones funny IMO...4/5

decent punch concept was pretty cool nice imo...4/5

sik flow and mults i didnt think the punch was demoralizin enough..3/5

multis again..personal saved this from missin ya mark IMO 2.5/5

a lil played on the wrist thing but everything else is on 3/5

i like this punch personal multis 4/5

And ur punches are cheezy , u sorry rodent-chump, now u sayin that u are-potent-punk?
i like the punch but the filler was forced rodent chump..3/5

the L bow is forced decent punch and and concept though...3/5

32.5/50

Lungzz
multis are pretty good flow's on punch was coo...3/5

not bad concept wordplay was aight too..4/5

Deep down, firm and hoarse, Vince mom likes my meat, but who hasn’t fucked her before/herbivore! LoL
i think the wordplay saved this one..3/5

concept's good multis and stuff but the punch wasnt as hard..3/5

nice all around 4/5

nice decent play good concept..4/5

ohh the wordplay was a lil forced concept was good though 3/5

I’m cool since I have patience kid! Plus I got VIN’s number like vehicle maintenance!!
cool concept decent punch...3/5

nice wordplay punch was aight.. 4/5

I’ll beat him with a stone cold pose! This is what happens when Vince wanders to far from the old folks home! haha
uhhhmm not ya best line multis were on as usual.. 2.5/5

33.5/50

whew that was a chore...haha..lookin at the bar by bar
winner by a coochie hair...Lungzz
LunGzZ
Lyrically Inclined

Post by LunGzZ »

thanks for the vote.
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

LunGzZ wrote:thanks for the vote, I think a couple of the nameplay problems you mentioned for me could of been mentioned for him too though.
Yes, u Think, Unfortunately ur Not a Voter. His Were Just a Little More Clean Cut Than Yours, With a Smoother Execution u Might've Got My Vote.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 7
Losses: 6

Post by MOEstradamus »

opener-lungzz his was more of a punch
flow-tie
mutlis-arv defently took it becuz he used them way more and stronger ones
wordplay-this one was really close but ima go with lungzz....
nameplay-arv had some good ones like l eat and l oooo
entertainment-arvs made me laugh more
closer-arv

lungzz-3
arv-5

close battle but ima give it to arvincible good battle
sceritz
Potential Emcee
Wins: 1
Losses: 2

Post by sceritz »

Woaaaah nyce... major break down time...

Arv's Spitz

Daaaaamn, clean opener, killin' multies great punch, creative..

Decent ish, a drop from the opener but nice nonetheless, seems like you were tryna find a place for the name/wordplay but itz aight still

Killin' bro, great punch haha flow and multies off the wham

again, great punch, play off his name and all

A little filler but helps the flow and multies come out nicely, and another great punch on the nameplay

I get it but this ones just... eh... itz ok. decent flow though

nicely done, 'mazin' punch there too

aay! why you gotta be bringin' me into this bro? (i ain't a no body -_-) anyways lol, very nice punch

Nice flow the punches were creative though the second a lil stretchy, but nice still

HAhaha! nice closer man, ill shyzz this was mos def hott!

Now...

LunGzZ Spitz

haha! nice and creative nameplay no doubt!

OOOh shizzzz, i had to read this a coupla times (prolly cuz i'm slow lmao) nice ish, flow and multies are killin'

lmao, very creatively done, Perfect Wordplay

Pretty decent punch, creative thinking again

sort of a wordplay stretch, i wouldn't touch numbers like that, buuut however it does work, also not sure how you may pronounce it but degrassi may not be the perfect rhyme iono, not weighin' to heavy on that, decent punch, nice observation and use of ammunition

eh, its ok, flow ok, and punch is ok

this is a slight stretch cuz of the word "son" but it pretty much works for the most part, flow crazy and nice here, and the punch is Killin'!

haha nice

lmao! too much filler to start with but its ok... NICE nameplay and punch IMHO, great job here!

I’ll beat him with a stone cold pose! This is what happens when Vince wanders to far from the old folks home!
haha, decent i think it shoulda been a lil harder punch for closer, but amazing flow again with the multies... nice!

k i don't do ties in these categories I look deep if its close and give to one or the other... they were all close however

Opener- LunGzZ
Flow- LunGzZ
Multies- Arvincible
Wordplay- LunGzZ
Nameplay- Arvincible
Punches- Arvincible
Metas- LunGzZ
Entertainment- Arvincible
Closer- Arvinicible

This is by far (and i no I'm new) the best, and closest battle I have seen thus far on Illest. I read both verses over countless times, both did exceptional in every abstract and facet of each spit. But alas, the vote has to go to one of them. After careful, and hair-thin consideration... my vote goes to...

v/LunGzZ
-MenaCe-
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 22
Losses: 19
No Shows: 1

Post by -MenaCe- »

Punches-LungzZ
Multi's-Tie
Nameplay-Tie
Personals-Arv
Creativity-Tie
Enjoyment-Tie
Consistancy-LungzZ
Flow-Tie

V/LungzZ

Vote Stands -KiLLaH-
E-Makulate Metaphorz
" Ya'll Can't Stop Tha Movement!! "
Teflon
Rhyme Master
Wins: 10

Post by Teflon »

Punches-Lungz
Multi's-Lungz
Nameplay-Tie
Personals-Arv
Creativity-Lungz
Enjoyment-Lungz
Consistancy-Arv, Lungz had a few nicer lines tho
Flow-Tie

From first read Arv's verse was just very solid no real weak spots, but imo nothing that made me say wow..Started reading Lungz verse same thing was happening until I got to the Carter/Magic line then a few more after that I was finally getting really into the verse maybe had one more not so good line from there on...For me that put Lungz over the top and edged it out otherwise woulda been very close and prolly woulda been Arv's. Nice battle fellas

Vote= Lungz
K KiLLaH
Rap King
Wins: 20

Post by K KiLLaH »

Listen Arv You May Get More Cats But In Battles These Close Voters Sway With Which One They Enjoyed More Its Nothing Personal At All. Menace Voted Against You One Other Time Against MD and That Was The Hardest I Ever See MD Come At Sum1 I Think I Voted You But Not After Reading Three Times.

Anyways These Close Matches Get Crazy 4-2 Voting RESUMED(Dont Feed The Topic I Just Addressed Just Vote...Except Hazard You Cant Vote On This HaHa)
LunGzZ
Lyrically Inclined

Post by LunGzZ »

Hey, thanks for the votes you guys!!! Dope shit, upping.
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 7

Post by MOEstradamus »

uppin i did dis cuz lungzz asked

Return to “Classic Text Battles”