Compa [vs] Fraud

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Fraud
Rookie
Wins: 1
Losses: 0

Compa [vs] Fraud

Post by Fraud »

5 Bars. Due Monday Night 11:59 est.

Voting must have atleast a bit of a breakdown and analysis. I don't want to see any "Person A was funnier so vote - person A" type of posts.
Humbled...
..Compa..
Potential Emcee
Wins: 0
Losses: 1

Post by ..Compa.. »

Check!..
Fraud
Rookie

Post by Fraud »

Don't even know if he's gonna show...only like 30 minutes left. I'm tired as shit
... Something short of an introduction
||..This compa cat is a straight HOMO...This DUDE is into GENITALS..What we NEED to do is BEAT this dude, remove the bitch's testicals..
Don't let this flamer REPRODUCE!!!..
I'll Put this FAGGOT into a COMA...and really BEAT THIS FRUIT INTO A VEGETABLE...!!!
||..Shit I feel stupid being NEXT to you..He's into whips, chains, and body bags - HE THOUGHT UPS WAS AN S&M SERVICE - Called em up, when he saw the ad

they said "What can Brown do for you?" - he said "I WANT WHAT RIHANNA HAD"...!!!
||..I don't even think this wack bitch is gonna show...So I'm gonna quickly wrap this...He'll get one glimpse of my verse and he'll be 'PULLING HIS HARE OUT' like a 'MAGICIAN HAT TRICK'...!!!

and that's it
Humbled...
..Compa..
Potential Emcee

Post by ..Compa.. »

yea um im not gonna drop unless you tell me it's kool man, thought 12 am pacific time, your call if you want the no show though
Fraud
Rookie

Post by Fraud »

just drop soon
Humbled...
..Compa..
Potential Emcee

Post by ..Compa.. »

[align=center][font=Tahoma]
{Opener}
:
You's a fake cunt..Shit, you'r ASS-dim-look-g-they-LAUGH, similar to your girl BUT
all ya friends gangbang that slut then CLOWN HER!!
yes sir, and we all know fraud's are bitches, so i'll Blast-this-pussy-in-Half!,
no need for stitches.. cuz this CAT's body seriously a DOWNER!!!
:
Your mom i Pound Her, so when i POP in ya fraud life...kid, you'll never STEP-SON!!
so fuck ya punk childhood, you check none!, cuz faggot you dont got BALLS
like not finding your Rectum!!
:
{Closer}
:
Herb when it come's to Punches, Ya such a girl!, ya have to remember ya fraud ass actully a dude..
by typing ya WORDS BLUE!!...
fuckin homo! guess after im done killing you, i'll UNDERLINE ya bloody corpse Like ya VERSE TOO!!!

[/font][/align]
..Compa..
Potential Emcee

Post by ..Compa.. »

alright upping
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by ScottJames »

||..This compa cat is a straight HOMO...This DUDE is into GENITALS..What we NEED to do is BEAT this dude, remove the bitch's testicals..
I'll Put this FAGGOT into a COMA...and really BEAT THIS FRUIT INTO A VEGETABLE...!!!

NICE OPENER, THOUGH IVE HEARD SOMETHING ALMOST IDENTICAL TO THIS ON A DIFFERENT SITE... NICE MULTIS...
||..Shit I feel stupid being NEXT to you..He's into whips, chains, and body bags - HE THOUGHT UPS WAS AN S&M SERVICE - Called em up, when he saw the ad

they said "What can Brown do for you?" - he said "I WANT WHAT RIHANNA HAD"...!!!

KINDA FUNNY...THIS WAS MORE OF A JOKE THAN AN ACTUAL PUNCH, SO THE FLOW WAS DEF NOT THERE...U COULDA WORDED THIS MUCH NICER..
||..I don't even think this wack bitch is gonna show...So I'm gonna quickly wrap this...He'll get one glimpse of my verse and he'll be 'PULLING HIS HARE OUT' like a 'MAGICIAN HAT TRICK'...!!!

SOLID CLOSER....
OVERALL A NICE 3 LINE VERSE - WOULDA LIKED TO HAVE SEEN SOME SORT OF NAMEPLAY, BUT ITS KOO...

You's a fake cunt..Shit, you'r ASS-dim-look-g-they-LAUGH, similar to your girl BUT
all ya friends gangbang that slut then CLOWN HER!!
yes sir, and we all know fraud's are bitches, so i'll Blast-this-pussy-in-Half!,
no need for stitches.. cuz this CAT's body seriously a DOWNER!!!

NOT FEELIN THIS OPENER... DOWNER/CLOWN-HER...THIS IS 2009, 2 SYLLABLE MULTIS ARE NOT GONNA WIN BATTLE ANYMORE SONNY... N THE PUNCH WAS WEAK..

:
Your mom i Pound Her, so when i POP in ya fraud life...kid, you'll never STEP-SON!!
so fuck ya punk childhood, you check none!, cuz faggot you dont got BALLS
like not finding your Rectum!!
:

AGAIN, TWO SYLLABLE MULTIS?? NOT GONNA FLY MY FRIEND.. N THE PUNCH WAS WEAK AGAIN BRO...
{Closer}
:
Herb when it come's to Punches, Ya such a girl!, ya have to remember ya fraud ass actully a dude..
fuckin homo! guess after im done killing you, i'll UNDERLINE ya bloody corpse Like ya VERSE TOO!!!

THIS WAS BETTER... THE BEST BAR OF UR VERSE BY FAR, BUT STILL EXTEND THEM MULTIS, N GET CREATIVE ON THEM NAMEFLIPS...THAT GOES 4 U 2 FRAUD...

FLOW: COMP
MULTIS: FRAUD
NAMEPLAY: NONE
WORDPLAY: FRAUD
PUNCHES: FRAUD
PERSONAL: COMP
OPENER: FRAUD
CLOSER: FRAUD

OVERALL: FRAUD TOOK THIS RATHER EASILY...

VOTE: FRAUD
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
..Compa..
Potential Emcee

Post by ..Compa.. »

good lookin on votin^^ 0-1 fraud is up
Eddpac Bundy
Rookie

Post by Eddpac Bundy »

yo compa is a member of my site -Spam Deleted- he bit that verse from there

what you biting for compa
Fraud
Rookie

Post by Fraud »

gonna need to post proof with your accusations
Humbled...
..Compa..
Potential Emcee

Post by ..Compa.. »

Eddpac Bundy wrote:yo compa is a member of my site -Spam Deleted- he bit that verse from there

what you biting for compa

:lol: please show me the link cuz i key'd that up
..Compa..
Potential Emcee

Post by ..Compa.. »

upping
CHAMELEON
Potential Emcee

Post by CHAMELEON »

not one of the best battles ive read, but wasnt to bad. anyway,

frauds verse - had some ok lines, thought the rhinna line was weak, punchlines, on the whole I felt were pretty weak,
for me your best line was - .

ok now for compas verse, your opener, really wasnt feeling this part of your verse at all, was pretty weak, and the first bar was way to stretched. this part of the verse wasnt hitting hard for me at all.

the closer was by far the best part of your verse - 'Herb when it come's to Punches, Ya such a girl!, ya have to remember ya fraud ass actully a dude..
fuckin homo! guess after im done killing you, i'll UNDERLINE ya bloody corpse Like ya VERSE TOO!!! ' - this was by far your best couple of lines.

so

flow - fraud - 1
personals - compa - 2
punches - fraud- 1
multis- tie
wordplay -fraud -1
opener - fraud - 1
closer - compa - 1

compa - 3
fraud - 4

vote - fruad
Scam2
Rookie

CHAMELEON

Post by Scam2 »

Yo send me a challenge shit's around here complex as hell,how do i start battlin?

Send me one mi dude

Return to “Closed Text Battles”