Wins: 16
Losses: 6

Solo Vs Diverse (Diverse Wins Round 1)

Post by 16 Micz »

Ok

no biting,flipping,crew votes, dickriding, ghost writing

No Extensions Period!

4 Days To Spit For Each Round

You Must Mix! ( no turning on the volume to a cd player and spitting)

Audios Must Be Uploaded To Illest (need help, ask)

You Must Mention Illest Lyrics

You Must Mention Your Opponents Name At Least Twice

Your Vocals Must Be Louder Then The Beat (Lol)

Instrumentals For Each Round Will Be Supplied By Us
We Dont Give A Fuck If You Dont Like Them
You Cant Sell Any Of Your Battles Because Of This
There Will Be One Instrumental Per Round
Next Time We May Do It Different

You must give fair warning if you are going to no show

No Shows Will Result In
-loss of all rep,cash
-cant battle in next tourney

good luck and we're waiting for your check ins.
Solo
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 2
Losses: 1

Post by Solo »

Aiight...Check like Nike
Onediversekid
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 5

Post by Onediversekid »

I Can't Do This You Guys, I'm Throwing IN The White Flag, I've Been Working So Fuckign Hard On It 2, Then Everything Just Came Crashign Down, I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Who I've Been with For Over A Year, And I Really Can't Do Anythign Right Now. So Rep Cash W/e Take It All, Sorry i just can't.
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.

Post by 16 Micz »

lol not much to take..but its cool man...solo sit tight..
Tha Kulprit
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 1
Losses: 2

Post by Tha Kulprit »

what i tell you micz, lol

Overall Battle Record
Wins - 137
Losses - 39
Ties - 1

Can't Stop The Hustle
Onediversekid
Elite Freestyler

Post by Onediversekid »

You KnowWhat You Fuckin Fags, I'm Sorry Some Shit Went Down With Me And My Girl, and right now i can't worry about some fucking battle, So Either You 2 Faggots Have Never been In Love Before, Or your Both Homo's ?, I'll Go With The Second One, AndKulprit I Could Easily Take Your Ass In An Audio Battle. God Damn Homo's
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

diverse you never checked in, so its all good...

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.

Post by 16 Micz »

Diverse wrote:You KnowWhat You Fuckin Fags, I'm Sorry Some Shit Went Down With Me And My Girl, and right now i can't worry about some fucking battle, So Either You 2 Faggots Have Never been In Love Before, Or your Both Homo's ?, I'll Go With The Second One, AndKulprit I Could Easily Take Your Ass In An Audio Battle. God Damn Homo's
lmao :oops: why df u crying like a bitch, i said it was cool... no need for the insults, when i havent said shit negative to you..
Tha Kulprit
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 1
Losses: 2

Post by Tha Kulprit »

diverse, u couldnt touch me, and even if u didnt have drama with ur bitch u wouldnt drop neways, and everyone knew it, it takes u 6 months to write a verse and another 6 months to record it, ur fuckin lazy

Overall Battle Record
Wins - 137
Losses - 39
Ties - 1

Can't Stop The Hustle
Onediversekid
Elite Freestyler

Post by Onediversekid »

Man You Don't Even Know Me, So Don't Act Like You Do, And Least W/e I Do Drop, Is Good, Unlike your 21st Fake Ass.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

Diverse, I've only dropped threads to u but they were very breif... but i'ma reason with you... i knew u would pull this stunt. Look, its plain and simple, people on IL look for emcees that are loyal. n yeah u n ur gf broke up. thats too bad. sorry to hear about it. and if nebody brings up why i got out of the battle is because i have no good mic... if i were to do this i'd want it done professionally. with a professional mic. thats how i am. but Diverse, the only reason ur gettin hated on here is because A) your known for this shit B) u do it all the time and C) people have come to realize that they can't rely on you when it comes to this. so i'm only sayin this because i don't wanna see you waste the boards time with your excuses on why you can't participate in the boards activities. w/e ur goin thru thats ur business. but since i became a Mod its my business to help put a stop to people like urself for doin shit like this on here. so u've only made it clear to other people that ur not loyal on here because out of all of us emcees u and some other select few aren't on enough to even give a shit about IL. and lets face it, u only came on here when i was beefin with Mac, btw we solved our issues if u all care to know. lol. but i ain't bitchin i just don't like to see drop outs. trust me i know how it is. but i'll give you advice. and if you get mad then get mad. i don't care. but don't EVER let a bitch interfere with your work. if you do your only makin it harder on yourself. get inspired by it. don't dwell over it. write write write is what i'm sayin. if u wanna call her a slut, bitch, cunt, whore, skank, twat w.e do it lyrically. and i'm not dissin her at all. just sayin that if shit pops up like this DON'T FUCKING STOP WRITING. and most deffo don't sign up for a battle that we all including you know that ur not gonna go thru with it. its good that u didn't check in when solo did. cause if u did, and u fed us that line, well alot of pissed off people would have come at you. i think half the fuckin board would have. so basically if u know shits gonna pop up or have a feeling and somethin major and exciting comes up like this again... do us all a favor n don't ruin everybody elses fun. n btw... u say u don't have enough time to come n battle or lay an audio down when it takes atleast hour or 30 mins if u rush it... but u got enough time to come back n check on ur responses n fight with people when their only provin a point that ur backin down from a battle????? that doesn't add up man.
Last edited by Lawgix on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

btw... whos battlin solo now? lol

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Yeah i Do Agree With Lawgix To an Extent About How He's Like 'Came This Far Just 2 Pull Out', But The Main Thing id Say is Diverse Never Knew He'd Break Up With Her, Cuz i Doubt He Woulda Signed Up if He Did. But Of Course He's Gnna Put His Gf Before The Site, Cuz its More important, it's Just irony id Say How These 2 Things Crossed Each Other And it's a Bitch On Both Ends And Shit Happens And i Aint Pointing Fingers. The Tourney's Still On Tho So Lets Just Pay Attention 2 The Battles That Are Happening. Lawgix Doin The Mod Shit Well Tho!! Haha

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

Domino wrote:Yeah i Do Agree With Lawgix To an Extent About How He's Like 'Came This Far Just 2 Pull Out', But The Main Thing id Say is Diverse Never Knew He'd Break Up With Her, Cuz i Doubt He Woulda Signed Up if He Did. But Of Course He's Gnna Put His Gf Before The Site, Cuz its More important, it's Just irony id Say How These 2 Things Crossed Each Other And it's a Bitch On Both Ends And Shit Happens And i Aint Pointing Fingers. The Tourney's Still On Tho So Lets Just Pay Attention 2 The Battles That Are Happening. Lawgix Doin The Mod Shit Well Tho!! Haha
even tho it was unsuspected of his break up, its still not fair to solo or nebody else... n he wonders why people are makin fun of him

Lawgix

Illest Radio

Solo
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 2
Losses: 1

Post by Solo »

Soo... ?? Do I advance or is there someone else ??

Return to “Battle Of The Champions!”