KURSE & ILLEST AUDIO UPDATE

Podcasts, audio updates, illest news, and hip hop news. As long as its done in audio, we will accept it in this very entertaining section of the site.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

KURSE & ILLEST AUDIO UPDATE

Post by Kurse »

It's just an update on what's been goin on with me as of late and why you haven't heard illest-audio in a week and a half. Also...you guess wanted to hear a freestyle so I figured I'd finally give it to you as well. It's not a very long thing...only 12 minutes...but it explains shit. So enjoy.

-Kurse
Attachments
illest update.mp3
(10.91 MiB) Downloaded 171 times
Last edited by Kurse on Tue May 22, 2007 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
-TraMaTiK-
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 6
Losses: 17

Post by -TraMaTiK- »

lmao at ur freestyle..kool shit...lmao@got a lil ADD 4 a second..haha..but kool shit man..thanks 4 the update..glad ya shits poppin tho homie..we gotta do suttin sumtime..i no u gotta lot on ya plate but i got my emotion n shit down..droppin an audio soon..and bout ur hospital thing...hope it goes well man ill pray 4 ya definetly....cool shit wit that collab u doin wit dat girl 2...next time u got sumthin u wanna do as in like a project...*in like 4909902 years lmao* lemme no..but neway good luck with ya hospital situation hope its nothin bad..or 2 serious...keep us updated homie...-1-
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Thanks for the best wishes bro and no doubt.
SlickMex
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 5
Losses: 4

Post by SlickMex »

Yea nice update..Hope the hospital visit goes good..
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

hey Kurse... thanx for reppin that Illest Radio man... much appreciated... n when u get time i think we'd all love to see the podcast come back... get a touch up of some funny business around here... hope the sleep study goes well... i know i had one a while back n it was like the best sleep i ever got in my life... it was awesome... its pretty cool how they do it too... but good luck with it fam... n peace out homie!
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Thanks for the update. The freestyle was nice man.

Thanks for the shoutouts.

Good luck with all the tests. Its crazy how many people in this world have major sleep deprivation. People not breathing while they are sleeping, not being able to sleep because of stress, and all that shit. The doctors will able to hook you up good after they narrow down your problem though. So hopefully you aren't worried about it. That shit is so common its crazy. Its a good thing you're getting it checked out though. So you can be a more functional person and enjoy life.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.

Return to “Illest Audio”