Reality

Expand your artistic ability through poetry and story telling. Poetry has been given new life ever since the inception of hip hop. Relax for a minute and explore your poetic side here.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Glamtrash, Borat

Borat
Lazy Ass
Wins: 1
Losses: 2
No Shows: 1

Reality

Post by Borat »

I awake crying in a cold sweat, She catches my eye and thats where I hold her-dear to afraid to cry cause its a lost love I fear, Can't stand to lose her... Because without her I warmth I am colder, All I have now are these warm memories that slowly freeze upon my cold shoulder..She lets me get close... Close enough to hold her icy hands, I always seem to get lost in her eyes... Those deciving eyes, They seem to peirce right into the depths of my soul... Pulling my darkest thoughts and fears, Towards the light she seems to feed off... I give you my heart and love, And you couldn't give two shits...With a relationship on the rocks, I trip and fall I'm to plowed off this cold scotch...Drinking myself to an early grave... Drunk I drive down the pathway to hell... Olny to run into the future after our problems birthed... I see a Man through the eyes of a lover.. As I look at him he gazes back with a look of disgust... Running at me full force screeming my name in vain, I feel the force of all hate and anger as he strikes my cheek... Yelling and calling me a slut, I pierce back at him with broken eyes, Crying... All I seem to hear is my son Screeming STOP IT!!!, It hurts me more to see my son's broken heart.... Than my own, So that is why I must leave This Home, This life, This job... Before the future catches up with the Present... Cause what a gift that would be... REALITY
POET OF THE YEAR 2011
I'm often soft like cotton but my message is clear, my words hold weight like "dumbos" ears.
Borat
Lazy Ass

Post by Borat »

no feed on this piece... damn
POET OF THE YEAR 2011
I'm often soft like cotton but my message is clear, my words hold weight like "dumbos" ears.
|.R.SON.aLL.|
My Brother's Dead
Wins: 30
Losses: 11

Post by |.R.SON.aLL.| »

Good Shit Fam` ..
i Was Feelin` This Piece ..
i Liked The Way U Ended it ..
& How Everythin` Flowed Together ..
it Was a Great Drop ..
[align=center]Image
.. it`s S.a.W Bitches ..
.. Niggas ain't Fuckin Wit Tha Team ..

JayGUNNa
RELL FiaSCO

aRViNCiBLE
SCiP
MiiLZ

Image[/align]
Borat
Lazy Ass

Post by Borat »

Thank You!...
POET OF THE YEAR 2011

Return to “The Poet's Stage”