Hmm..

Expand your artistic ability through poetry and story telling. Poetry has been given new life ever since the inception of hip hop. Relax for a minute and explore your poetic side here.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Glamtrash, Borat

Glamtrash
Poetic Juggernaut
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Hmm..

Post by Glamtrash »

Ok, so since this hone is a great big iece of shit it only lets me use so many characters and the two letters between o and r don't work on this browser for some srange reason. ANYWAY so since I can't really ost anything I've written in the last little bit - lays, novels, etc -

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

-- 02 Jan 2011 01:22 --

How do you feel about me reviving some of my old shit - since 9/10ths of you weren't here then anyway or didn't read this section lol. Objections ?
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Re: Hmm..

Post by Alvin »

Ok, so since this hone is a great big iece of shit it only lets me use so many characters and the two letters between o and r don't work on this browser for some srange reason. ANYWAY so since I can't really ost anything I've written in the last little bit - lays, novels, etc -
^ strong delivery, definitely felt the frustration of the missing letters. Format was a little rough, but the "leaving out" of letters fully supported the battle you were expressing. I liked it.
How do you feel about me reviving some of my old shit - since 9/10ths of you weren't here then anyway or didn't read this section lol. Objections ?
^ nice to see the missing letters lol. I support you re posting, no objections.
IntrinsicCadence
Hong Kong Phooey
Wins: 3
Losses: 3

Post by IntrinsicCadence »

Post away, haven't read anything of yours.
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3

Post by TheNobleOne »

Punchd Drunk wrote:
^ strong delivery, definitely felt the frustration of the missing letters. Format was a little rough, but the "leaving out" of letters fully supported the battle you were expressing. I liked it.
^ nice to see the missing letters lol. I support you re posting, no objections.

lmao
Riggz
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 8

Post by Riggz »

Poets stage often forgotten... start it back up missy. :geek:

p.s. I think y*u're *n t* s*mething with th*se missing letters! Might rub *ff! L*L
ILL Flow - thieves-vt15638.html
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
REBIRTH of the FIGHT CLUB... Say it with me!

Return to “The Poet's Stage”