Keystyle on some "conspircy" theory

Expand your artistic ability through poetry and story telling. Poetry has been given new life ever since the inception of hip hop. Relax for a minute and explore your poetic side here.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Glamtrash, Borat

AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Keystyle on some "conspircy" theory

Post by AntiMaTTer »

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/free- ... 19052.html

just some keystyle shit this one is more of a rap where as the 2nd one is me just kinda speaking my mind keyd out lol

if you learned all the secrets that im speaking would you believe it?..
Cant spell believe without the Lie in so whos Deceiving?..
We cant choose between whos the demon cause we're stupid people...
So if you do believe then you will see what they do is evil..
Perceived Not in the sense of Religious Beliefs but the Systems and Schemes...
used to entrap their Victims and Sheep and Laugh cuz we're simple and weak...
Traped in their Vision for Greed so fuck it i rather rap and live on the streets...
Tellin the facts to these stupid people even if they dont have the will to believe...
But the rhymes that i craft can reduce the evil to ash from the flight of a crash...
igniting the match for the clash of the titans that smashed with Riots and Flags...
but i rather just take some vicodin tabs and just write in my pad...
since no one gives a fuck, i rather go and split a dutch, lit it up...
feelin buzzed but thats because of indica and this goes to my dudes in Africa...

*The other half*
the Masons created highly sophisticated Math Equations....
So we would obey them, its been kept secret Hidden through Ages...
It was written and stated but you wont listen, fuck Reading the Pages...
the Meaning is Ancient, and tell us if we speak our minds its Treason and Hatred...
Stay feeding ya faces with fast food so what i speak goes "Through ya Mind" like Dianetics...
The lies invented still lay embedded in the books they write high light Genetics...
As a Type of Essence where Wisdom Exceeds the glory Gods Light and Presence...
So the fact remains not all blacks are slaves the entire human race is Treated the Same...
Beaten Enslaved since Evil Remains cause the people dont want to See Through the Hate...
These pagans date back since before the Egyptians and Druids...
They worshiped the "Sun" and even Predicted its Movements...

But even that is a Conspiracy cause the "LIGHT OF THE SUN" is Lucifer, the Bearer of Light...
See youre Deceived its not a dream i rather live in the Dark and Cold and the Terror of Night...
Than ignorantly worship a Pagan God such Satan, cause the Sun and Satan are One And the Same...
This is Written from Masons who Initiated Egyptians thats why im Running Away...
See the Hykso infiltrated Egyptians Domain and took Over the Reigns...
The Hykso's map the blue prints for the Pyramid and are the foundations of the Soldiers we Make...
Cause the Hykso's were the Hidden Illuminati, i know everything i learned isnt Correct...
But i payed attention to William Coopers Lectures, found his Respect and got the Dots to Connect...
Last edited by AntiMaTTer on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

IL record:
16-1

Return to “The Poet's Stage”