Zombie Collab With Riposte

Expand your artistic ability through poetry and story telling. Poetry has been given new life ever since the inception of hip hop. Relax for a minute and explore your poetic side here.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Glamtrash, Borat

NoVeL
Rap Assassin
Wins: 14
Losses: 28
No Shows: 10000

Zombie Collab With Riposte

Post by NoVeL »

I'm Sitting On My Sofa, Sipping Sum Soda Outta My Sippie Cup, Watching The News Bout The World Being Taken Over/
By Some Zombie Creeps, Well Then Again Its Never Bothered Me 2 Apologize 2 Death n Its Rotting Peeps/
I Suck My Teeth & Flip 2 Channel 17 Then The T.V. Goes Out, I Know I Paid The Cable Bill.. What The Fuck is Going On? I Shake My Head in Doubt/
Something Simply Inhumane, I Hear A Blood-curdling Scream.. Its My Neighbor Down The Hall 13b Ms. Susan Jane/
I Tip Toe 2 My Door As The Floorboards Creek, Sweat Pouring in Desperation.. Fear is Humiliating Me/
Peeking Through The Peephole I See Sum Stripped Flesh & Catch A Rancid Smell, Zombies in The Hood?!? Aww Shit Man Dammit 2 Hell!!
Poor Ms. Susan Jane They Must Already Got Her, I Hear The Screams Grow Faint As The Zombie Groans Are Getting Louder/
I Scramble From The Door n Latch It With The Double Lock, Rush 2 My Rm 2 Look Under My Bed 4 My Orange Colored Shoe Box/
I Grab A Couple Stacks n Snatch My Loaded Glock, Throw The Box Back n Throw On My Soxx's Cap Before I Leave My Spot/
There's A Slow Bang At The Door, Their Already Here?? I Grab My Deceased Wife's Ring Out My Dresser Drawer Before I Clear/
I Burst Into The Living Rm As Tears Say Their Last Goodbyes, You Must Survive is The Natural Cry When Fear Commands Your Life/
The Door Ain't Gonna Hold Much, The Bangs Become Charges Before The Front Door Shows A Bulge/
Its On Its Last Hinge, I Stuff A Sandwich in My Mouth Wrapped in Napkins From Out My Black Fridge/
Scout The Counter-Top Grab My Car Keys, Jet 2 The Fire Escape As I Crawl Out The Window.. I Hear My Door Heave/
KEERRR-CRASH!! A Flood of Zombies Are Now Pouring in.. I Mutter A Quick Prayer Rollin' My Ass Down The Stairs As My Left Ankle Splits/
I Limp Out The Alley Past Sum Trash Cans, I Feel Thee Attention Shift/
Zombies On The Streets, Hordes of em.. I Jiggle My Keys into The Car Door of My Ford Explorer Before I'm Noticed/
Throw Myself in The Truck & Recollect Myself I Start 2 Focus/
I Lock The Door Roll Up The Windows n Start The Truck, The Engine Sparks The Cue 2 Go Ahead n Hit The Pump As I Switch The Clutch/
Its in Drive As I Zip Past Chipotle (Chip-o-tay), My Phone Rings & I Let Out A Sick Laugh.. Its Riposte/
Last edited by NoVeL on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Glamtrash
Poetic Juggernaut
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Re: Zombie Collab With Riposte

Post by Glamtrash »

Why is your wife dead? lol.
It's on and off throughout the whole thing, but it's quite imanginative, and for the most part it's structured well. Not quite sure i'd call it poetry though. Good job all the same, boys.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Re: Zombie Collab With Riposte

Post by FlipSide »

Sick ...my dude....way better than the half ass shit i wrote
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -

Return to “The Poet's Stage”