"School" 2...

Expand your artistic ability through poetry and story telling. Poetry has been given new life ever since the inception of hip hop. Relax for a minute and explore your poetic side here.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Glamtrash, Borat

Borat
Lazy Ass
Wins: 1
Losses: 2
No Shows: 1

"School" 2...

Post by Borat »

skaters...rappers...gangsters...jocks...PUNKS!!... They are all blind to intelligence, Finding faults in me... all for the simple fact that is strive for knowledge...Knowledge is all i have...

"Nerd" this is my Genre, simply...its what im confined to, I walk down the halls with haste i can't be late to make this grade, They all laugh and mock my step finding humor in the fact im not as concerned about matching my shoes to my hat...

Funny...no i have them all fooled, see i make the most of what they put me through, once again they find humor... Turning me upside down to meet the toilet..."Swirlie" yes swirlie...not such a bad thing, now i see life at a new angle...Twisting thoughts thru-out my mind...yes soo refreshing new insight...

find a new use for plastic... I protect my pocket from ink that may one day run astray from the source...While they try to protect thier ego...with false idols..."plastics make it possible" says the surgeon...its easier to make a face...Then to accept what you have... at least thats what i get from it...

ummm...i will finish it later....its fucking late here haha but feed would be nice...Thanks!!

Lets Get This Section Rolling!!!
POET OF THE YEAR 2011
I'm often soft like cotton but my message is clear, my words hold weight like "dumbos" ears.
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

I"m a nerd. I can fucking relate!

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Borat
Lazy Ass
Wins: 1
Losses: 2
No Shows: 1

Post by Borat »

i just re-read this and it is actually a good spoken word piece! ...wow im excited!
POET OF THE YEAR 2011
I'm often soft like cotton but my message is clear, my words hold weight like "dumbos" ears.

Return to “The Poet's Stage”