Interview with A.M.E - part 1

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

-TraMaTiK-
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 6
Losses: 17

Post by -TraMaTiK- »

yea i hear what ur sayin man its the way i read it came off kinda like u feel u dont need 2 leave feed cuz everyone else sucks,thats juz how i took it in,no offense im juz sayin thats how i felt@that moment u kno,but im glad u aint on n negative tip so now that thats cleared,if u get time it wud be cool 2 leave feed but i understand ur situation so keep doin ur thing
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by HKX »

no doubt dawg i got u nigga its all good dawg im on my cell right now i need a comp almost done payin off da whip all i got is one payment left and imma go all out wit my studio and shit lol stay up nigga 1
LadySam
Lady Warlord
Wins: 6
Losses: 3

Post by LadySam »

this was a good interview, funny too. i dont think ive ever heard anything from KO, or ever seen him write a thing on the site? maybe i'm not looking hard enough hahaha. but yea i'd like to hear some stuff from him. And viral i can just see it now in like 5 years time ill hear something on the radio and be like OMG thats viral haha, i think people can usually tell when it's you on the track or when your verse comes on, so i think you're doing well with trying to establish a style people can recognise as you. i don't think i really made alot of sense just then but whatever haha.
the 09' plan sounds awesome! let me know if you need a manager or something ahahah.
goodluck boys.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Milford? LMAO

Bridgeport u Bitch Ass Niggah..
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

All the same.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

Not At All You Studio Gangsta
Lmfao Come on Now.. Dont strt Speakin on da City..
Ya bitch Ass Dont Put Work in Period...
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

If you don't think I put in work, it's more than obvious you don't know me.
And I don't play studio gangsta either...if you saw me in traffic, I gaurentee you'd be seen runnin into the wind.
You talk a gang of tough shit on the web kid...but I'd kick your teeth through the back of your guppy-lil neck if you ever tried to pull it wit a nigga in the flesh. haha
Such a fuckin joke you are! hahaha
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

aww shit battle up on illest lol aww shit son lol
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

Dawg How Old Are u?? LMAO..
To Be honest i Wuldnt even Botha Runnin u Da handz
u'd Just get Bodied.. & i Dont talk a Gang a Shit on here
i Say it Like it is... You's a Bitch Made Niggah Period
Reason i Dont Go Off With My Lil Comments like u Do..
is Cause i Know Wut Reality is.. If We wus in Person
This shit Wuld be Alot Different Den it is.

now Shut ya Corny Ass up & Go Make sum more Corny Club Bangaz Dat'll neva Even Hit da ClUB lmao
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Haz you a nobody.
Always has been...always will be.
You're right...if you were out here in a city where it really goes down...it would be different.
Believe me...bitch niggaz ain't made out here son. And I'm the last one you'd ever find any bitch in if you ever met me.
You live in a false reality bitch...everybody who talks to you and see you knows that there isn't a hint of truth or reality that surrounds you. You ain't gangsta...you ain't hard...you ain't shit.
Ain't shit but a bitch!

Let's put it out there kid. If you don't think that I ain't shit...how bout this?
Remember last year when everybody was riding on you, makin fun of you...sayin that ur raps n'rhymes weren't makin any sense and you got all emotional about it and left the website? I remember a little kid named Hazard PM'ing me here on illest telling me that everyone says ur wack and that I'm respected and always keep it real, and if I would please read a few of your texts and tell you what I think them & tell you if I think that what everybody is sayin about you is true.

You remember that message? haha
Me and Viral do.
So what else you wanna say kid?
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

DAMN I THINK ITS TIME 2 GO 2 WAR LOL
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

Yeah i Rememba Dat . & Wuts ur Point? My Rhymes Aint Make Sense LMAO it wus True.
Son.. You Talk About Me like u Know Me , Whut i Do, Or How i Do it..
You Need Fallback & Focus On actually Establishin a Career LOL
& Ya Lil "out here in the city" Shit really Dont Phaze Me son.. LoL u dont come across tough one bit.
Ur Corny as Hell son .. O Yeah LoL U Still Got a Wet Towel From When niggaz Sed
Tramatik Comes up wid Da Best Audio Concepts on Dis Site?!!? We Know u Wus Cryin Fatboi Lmao
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

lol I Dont Care nigga no Disrespect Taken
u Neva Been here to Judge it . lol
This nigga strted the lil city talk
sayin sum shit bout My City..
lol His bitch Ass is a Studio Gangsta
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Losses: 18

Post by Arvincible »

Great Interview, i see HKX and KO are tryin to make an image startin on the bad side, i see newcomers in wrestling do that.

BUt naw lets be serious, A.M.E. is getting the props they're getting because people are proud they did it through illest. And most people on illest respect that. I respect that. I give you props for goin through all that shit and takin steps towards the music industry and ur dreams.

Ekoms is a better lyricist than a vocalist, Kurse is getting the mainstream down everyday, and viral is insane with his beats. those are the three i give props to in this. I think i see where haz is coming from though, im not trying to back his angry ass up but Hazard is talented in the audio field and i dont think he's hating, he's just stating his critical opinions cuz everyone has their point of views... and maybe he's just starting beef too lol

The thing i dont like about what hazard's doing, is that he's lookin like phantom here---Talking shit and not backing it up. I know he can back it up cuz i heard a few of his tracks, but he cant seem to put an audio up for some reason lol..

Anyways Good interview though guys, and good luck with that Label.
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Thanks for the feedback and appreciation Arv. I'm glad that a few of you here on illest got what we're were looking to do through this interview...and that was just to clear the air on a few things and fill in some of the blanks when it comes to questions about our new members.

As for Haz...I've "heard" that he's a decent audio artist. But that's all. I have yet to experience the Haz effect and judge for myself.

I don't know...I guess to me, no matter if I was a good emcee or a terrible one...I'd always like to be humble if I could. That, and help other elevate their game. When niggaz know their good and come off overly cocky...I'm just not keen on it. It's not my style. But to each their own I guess.

**And TGYH....79th is some black, but mostly alot of Indian up there. That's why you didn't see alot of action over there. haha The gangbangin is on the lower South. Mid 20's...Pulaski on over to Damen. That's murda-ville and crown town over there fam. Not to mention you got Humboldt on the North side that's grimey all through K-Town. From 65th to about 91st is considered one of the nicer areas in the city fam.

Return to “Interviews”