Interview With Rhino

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Interview With Rhino

Post by complexity »

He earned this interview for winning the tag team tourney!

illestlyrics.com: -interview started-

illestlyrics.com: Thanks for doing this interview guy.

rhino: no problem

illestlyrics.com: Lets first touch on the tag team tourney, were you shocked to win?

rhino: haha umm wouldnt say shocked but it was definitely a great victory for me much respect ta ekoms in that nailbiter

illestlyrics.com: Well, lets say a lot of people were shocked. What was your mind state going into that battle?

rhino: well i actually was just trying some new things like workin on punches, multies, etc. but idk i usually just perform a little better under pressure haha n tourneys

illestlyrics.com: Yah. A lot of people brought up your elevation in them tourney battles. How are you going to use this momentum from this win?

rhino: i think its a good experience as far as learning what it takes to win and i want to take the knowledge from this battle and apply it to th next and the next stay movin up that hill

illestlyrics.com: Word that brings us back around to the beginning. When you first came to Illest, you were basically considered a joke. How did you change that perspective?

rhino: hahah great question I dont know honestly you know how it is when someone new comes in its like a fraternity you just gotta hang in there though and earn everything that you get and I just think Its because I stuck around and didnt let it get ta me

illestlyrics.com: Word. The caps in the sentences didn't help much (lol). What was up with that?

rhino: lmfao nice

rhino: umm i was lazy?

rhino: Honestly the caps lock thing really was cuz i was lazy first time i was on here just happened ta be caps then i realized it pissed everyone off lol so i kept it for a while

illestlyrics.com: Alright (haha). Your record is starting to balance out on the positive side (16-15), are you looking to get more victories against the heavyweights like ekoms.

rhino: umm yeah im down to battle anyone and even if i dont beat a heavyweight i still take something with me from a battle like that but learning from your wins and losses is a big part of elevating i think

illestlyrics.com: Great point. Battling isn't all you do. You have dropped a lot of scriptures in the past. Lately, I've noticed you haven't dropped many, any reason?

rhino: nah not really kinda just been spreadin em out now i was droppin too many at a time before. but that was for me more than anything like practice ya know sometimes i just sit here and go nuts with drops its a big help also

illestlyrics.com: Absolutely. Anyone you want to collab with in scriptures?

rhino: anybody and everybody just did one with big p so you know im down for whatever lol

illestlyrics.com: Nice. Right now you're in the tag team tourney. Are you satisfied with your drop?

rhino: yeah im happy with it dropped a little early because i thought i was late but overall i think its a good drop try to be confident with all my drops n think positive = karma

illestlyrics.com: Good point. What do you think is your strongest aspect as an emcee?

rhino: i think my strongest point is my weak points lol meaning most of the time no one knows what to expect from me so i kinda have the element of surprise, hell i surprise myself sometimes honestly lmao

illestlyrics.com: Ah. I think, I agree. Well, lets jump into a new game!

rhino: k

illestlyrics.com: It's called favorites, I'm going to ask you who your favorites are from particular areas on the site. Ready?!

rhino: ready

illestlyrics.com: Who is your favorite audio head on Illest?

rhino: definitely kurse without a doubt he stays in the studio son reppin hard

illestlyrics.com: Who is your favorite person to battle?

rhino: without question domino 1 of the only losses i could lmao at its a good time haha

illestlyrics.com: Who is your favorite emcee in the scriptures?

rhino: umm thats a toss up between yourselff and ghost i like readin yours for the imagery and topics and ghost for the multi's so its a tie i say

illestlyrics.com: Alright. How about the name game? You ready?!

rhino: shoot

illestlyrics.com: 16 micz:

rhino: haha ya know we had our little shit in the past but micz is coo he might be a douche every now and then but i respect what he does for the site

illestlyrics.com: Drunken Jesus:

rhino: dj is a wealth of knowledge its like we all tried to sneak in drunk from a party at 3 am and he is the understanding father that sits you down haha much respect

illestlyrics.com: Interesting. How about Harle?

rhino: we had our shit in the past and she dont like me much i dont think for whatever reasontried ta man up n be cool n squash whatever but i dont really give a shit. next.

illestlyrics.com: Hold up. Scale 1-10, how hot is she?

rhino: umm7.5-8ish

illestlyrics.com: Ok. How about Lawgix?

rhino: ha my partner in crime thats the mischief man hes coo like a wingman funny as shit too

illestlyrics.com: Alright. Back to a few more questions before we wrap it up.

rhino: sure thing

illestlyrics.com: Who do you think is the most overrated emcee on Illest?

rhino: i dont know theres not too many people that have been like overactive or too hyped but id have to probably say i dont know i think everyone is levelheaded i wouldnt care about callin someone out on there shit but cant think of anyone

illestlyrics.com: It's ok, we all back out of questions from time to time. Any plans for audio in the future?

rhino: haha was an honest answer . umm yes there will be audio in the works but its a ways off i dont want to come out with some straight doodoo ass with my first audio so im gonna take my time and when i feel im ready you all will be the first to hear it

illestlyrics.com: Dope. Any other plans for your future on Illest? I've heard your name being brought up as an administrator one day.

rhino: umm just to stay active rack up some wins ya know i try to take whatever i do and make it my own n be creative so ill definitely be around and will help out whenever as much as i can ya know i like havin lots of things ta do when im here and so does everyone else

illestlyrics.com: Definitely. Well, good luck in all the tournaments you're involved in right now. Any last words before we head out?

rhino: thanx plex n everybody stay active and stay up

illestlyrics.com: -interview closed-
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

Post by 16 Micz »

pretty short to me, but nice, didnt lose interst like some of the emcees that we interview, nice questions,and i see u bitched out on the most overrated emcee(i provided that question). but nice interview both of u, and i like the idea of that new game thing, but anyway nice goin, keep it pimpin, pimpin.

p.s harle is fuckin hideous i dont see wha u guys r talkin bout
LadySam
Lady Warlord
Wins: 6
Losses: 3

Post by LadySam »

nice interview quick and short. looking forward to hear some audio from da guy. and thank god u got rid of those caps lazy arse.
RH1NO
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 25
Losses: 20

Post by RH1NO »

thanks for readin son
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 37
Losses: 16

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

thanx for the props man...

and nice interview, nicely done, straight to the point man... way to get it done in the tourny as well man, big ups to you.
i'll smack yuh with rage i force multis outta my ass to the page
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Nice interview Yo. Good Length And Kept interest With The New Games Lol, Finally i Find Out Why u Were Typin in CAPS. But Yah Our Battles Were Good Times Man Good Times, Keep Doin What u Do, Peace.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
Dead Silence
God's Given Curse
Wins: 6
Losses: 34

Post by Dead Silence »

shit was ight nice interveiw
Faith
Minos
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 7
Losses: 2

Post by Minos »

Cool Interview Dudes. Seemed Professional, Well Done To Both.

Return to “Interviews”