Interview With Kurse #2 (MUST READ)

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

Interview With Kurse #2 (MUST READ)

Post by 16 Micz »

Illest Lyrics:Well Kurse, Thanks for doing this interview with us, we know its been a while since the last interview..

Kurse:well thanks for takin the time out to have me Micz

Illest Lyrics:no doubt, with that out the way, what you been up to man.

Kurse:shit..shit's been wild out here in Illinois. Between moving around and such..to doing shows..wrapping up the new Mixxtape coming out..just been staying consistantly on my grind and on the concrete

Illest Lyrics:no doubt, keep doing your thing so do you have a favorite track on the mixtape?

Kurse:Man not yet..I'm about 30 tracks deep..but there's a few more concepts I wanna get outta the way before I break down all the tracks and figure out which 15 - 18 are gonna make the final cut

Kurse:Personally up to date "On My Own" is one of my personal favorites and I get alot of feedback on it..but there's alot of good underground talent featured on the CD

Kurse:from this guy Nasty from MI, Viral, Joe Jilla, Strangala & Flame-On from here, to Diverse to a few others with featured productions from a guy named Marksman up North

Kurse: shits gonna be bananas

Illest Lyrics:b-a-n-a-n-a-s, lol no doubt man..so how much this be costing us Kurse Fans?

Kurse:shit..only $5

Kurse:it's called The Blue-Lite Special MixxTape

Illest Lyrics:And What made u choose that name

Kurse:the reason it's called that is cuz, I'm not sure if you're familiar with K-Mart back in the days..but they used to lay out carts with good-ass shit for cheap on 'em. And on the cart there were these big ass poles with a blue light attatched at the top. Those were blue lite specials.

Kurse:So I figured why not put out alot of good muzik for cheap..just like a blue-lite special

Illest Lyrics:lol yea, well i personally dont shop at K-Mart, but im sure the other nerds do yea but moving along man you've been on IL for a while now, what do you love about IL the most?

Kurse:there's alot about illest lyrics that someone can enjoy. i mean it's the first forum I've ever..and i mean EVER took any interest in involving myself with. Alot of forums look boring to me but one day Viral told me about it and I got glued after that. My favorite part would have to be..

Kurse:just interacting with other people that share the same common interest and love that I do. Which is rap and hip-hop. Don't matter if it's underground or commercial..i just have a passion for what this industry brings into our cultures. And illest lyrics puts a spotlight on that. I mean..if you love rap..you find it here. You love to write..you'll find it here. And if you love drama

Kurse:unfortunately you'll find that here too. But I just wanna share ideas and opinions.

Kurse:Illest is a great site and I'd suggest it to anybody to check out if they have the free time. You can learn alot here and make good friends.

Illest Lyrics:no doubt, man we appreciate it..well now that we've covered what you like about IL, what do you hate/dislike about the site/forum?

Kurse:Well there's not too much that I dislike about the site. But if I'd have to pull sumthin outta the hat..it be haters and cocky-ass niggaz who just might have their ego's strapped on too tight! The term dick-rider flys around the site way too much now or days..especially lately because with more heads on the site now..there's more competition. Nobody likes to lose..so niggaz get real twisted

Kurse:instead of just accepting the loss and maybe asking for a damn re-match.

Kurse: And cocky niggaz..well..they make me the sickest. The cry too damn much about shit. Think people are always on their nutz and are convinced that their shit don't stink.

Kurse:It's a good example of someone who got too much love from they momz if you ask me..but niggaz will be niggaz and no matter where you go in the world..you're always bound to bump into various personalities out there.

Illest Lyrics:lol yea, well everyone may have a name in their head on who you are referring to if not we'll let you kids wonder..so if you dont mind, we'd like to get a brief description on the rell & kurse beef?

Kurse:It ain't really so much a beef to me I guess.(laughs)

Kurse:The only reason I did "Real Tabasco" is because if you read around alot of the threads..he's overly cocky and disrespectful to people..

Kurse:even worse, he's like that wit his girl. Now I know people crack the jokes that they do on the whole e-dating topic..

Kurse:but hell..i guess that kinda shit works for sum people. But back to the topic at hand..Rell's head it too big for his shoulders..and if you've ever seen a picture of him. Those are some skinny ass shoulders. But other than that..if you act like a prick or a bully..

Kurse:you deserve to be treated back the same way. So it wasn't the desire to start beef..it was just wanted to give a taste of his own bullshit, ya know!?

Kurse:Tell me Micz..if you have sisters or anything..even your mom

Illest Lyrics:yea i have a sister that lives in a diff state, but yea everyone has a mom

Kurse:if some nigga talked huff like that to them..would you let it slide?

Kurse:Just picture some big head cocky mother fucker talkin to ur sister like she's a dog? I doubt you'd let it slide. A man disrecpecting a woman like that..fuck that.

Kurse:He ain't really a man then.if he wants it wit me, he can come get it

Kurse:Simple rule in life..if you don't wanna be treated like a hoe-ass nigga..then don't act like one. Other than that..I don't see it as beef.

Illest Lyrics:oh, yea i understand where you coming from, thanks for keepin it brief(sarcasm), lol anywho many members have been wondering the whole Blitz situation it came as a suprise to many, so if u dont mind, we'd like u to describe this situation BRIEFLY.

Kurse:lol briefly..

Illest Lyrics:lol if possible

Kurse:she messed up..lied to people that she shouldn't have. If she's sorry or not..it's on her. But I think around the board she's lost alot of respect from certain individuals. Some people were sweet talked..others just made bogus promises. But fuck it..it is what it is.

Illest Lyrics:no doubt, words of wisdom from Kurse himself lol anyway man we know you've been having some real life problems..outside of the net..and rap how you doin with your situation man?

Kurse:Shit. I'm alive. So I'm thankful for that. We all have problems..some have more than others. But I'm fortunate no matter what. I have a beautiful daughter, a mother who's a big fan of what I do and my health for the most part. I'm hoping things get better though..especially financially cause I'd love to finally incorperate A.M.E. before the fall. But I stay on the grind and do.. what I have to. Just tryin to keep myself outta jail. lol That's always been a lil bit of a challenge for me. Not as of late..but I have a past.

Illest Lyrics:yea man, we still wishin you the best of luck with that career, so movin along.. im sure you're familiar with the famous name game, but before we get into that we havea new game we like to play..and for you homosexuals out there(e.x DA GAY) its not the type of game you like to play..but r u down?

Kurse:..no doubt. we skipped it in my first interview.

Illest Lyrics:lol well the new game we're playin is called top 3, so..to begin we'd like you to name you're top 3 favorite audio rappers on Illest Lyrics

Kurse:I'd have to say...Diverse, Viral & Solo

Illest Lyrics:cool, how about your top 3 textcees

Kurse:Definately the Drunken saviour Jesus..Ekoms..and it's be a tie between you and Symbolikull..I been feelin the recent shit i been seeing outta y'all lately.

Illest Lyrics:awww you made me blush, lol well whose you're top 3 favorite artists period underground,mainstream

Kurse:ummm..Lately Luda and Akon have been makin good headlines. Lookin forward to Royce's new shit though. Definately waiting for Detox though..Dre is always gonna be the top of the food chain.

Illest Lyrics:yea, album is definitely buildin up some huge anticipation well, whose you're top 3 Favorite beat-makers on IL

Kurse:Shit..I feel quite a few things from D. Jesus..you gave me a lil run for my money on the last production battle..and I know Viral's been really getting his feet wet in the production area lately. I admire the pride producers have behind their work the most.

Kurse:I produce..but it's not what I wanna be known for.

Illest Lyrics:cool well whose you're top 3 producers in the industry

Kurse:Dr. Dre..Alchemist..Scott Storch, no offense to Timbaland..he's the man too..but he's focusing on more club-like stuff lately. I like old Timbo

Illest Lyrics:yea i agree withcha, storch is movin up nowadays..well enough of this game moving on to the famous name game..

Kurse:aiight

Illest Lyrics:first up, Drunken Jesus

Kurse:D.J. my nigga..only other brutha i know that can't sleep at nite like me. Great producer and has great ideas..i can see him workin in the industry down the road. Caps off to that nigga.

Illest Lyrics:yez'zer, how about Da Guy?

Kurse:Da Guy has elevated and evolved alot since his debut here on illest lyrics. His structure is better and so are his rhyme schemes..thank God he don't write in all caps anymore. lol

Illest Lyrics:lmao, yea..how bout ekoms?

Kurse:Well there's talks between him and I about gettin his ass into the Audio world..and I know when he's up here next he's recording with me to back him up behind the boards & switches. He's talented.

Illest Lyrics:sounds good..how about Subsist

Kurse:Oh geez..Jr. Saddam? lol I don't even know what to say about him. lol We tend to take shots back and fourth at eachother..but I never take shit to heart. I think he equally hates everyone. He's just Subsist..nuff said about him I guess.

Illest Lyrics:yea hes just a fag moving along, how about lil sequence

Kurse:the former Free-flo..the young austrailian talent. he's a good kid. He's still young, but if his interest stays the same through the years I think he'll show promise. Good kid though.

Kurse:another thing I'll add about him though that i like about him..is the fact that he's young and a really good sport. When it came to the written or audio battles..he didn't cry about losing. He was a great sport and i think alot of members on illest can learn from that example.

Illest Lyrics:yea no doubt, especially me, how about Blitz

Kurse:well i know you don't bitch and moan about loses either. you make a good example too. Blitz..umm..I was her friend before. It's hard to say how I feel about her now cuz of how things played out because of stories she told me. But without biased..she's a talented writer. Hell of a femcee on the text end. She had good talent too.

Illest Lyrics:yea i can agree, how about tramatik

Kurse:He's a good guy. He's steady active on the site and I've noticed how he's tryin hard to transition from written into the audio world. His audio's still need work, especially on the emotion-end of things and needs new equipment..the sound quality is still lackin. But I give him props for working hard and working the transition none the less.

Illest Lyrics:complexity

Kurse:Plex is always gonna be the man at the end of the day. He has a good sense of humor and obviously works hard so my hats off to him. I don't hold anything against him just because he's Kevin Federlines cousin.

Illest Lyrics:lol, symbolikull

Kurse:The Ghost man is a really cool guy. Always leaves feedback in all the areas of illest and stays dedicated as an active member. I like that he's also transistioning over to audio. It seems to be the thing now and I'm glad..we need more audio artists on the site. He's always fair and elaborate when he judges things and never shows an ounce of bias. Great guy

Illest Lyrics:Domino

Kurse:Domino the Tea & Crumpet master. He's a good textcee. He's definately not the biggest hater on illest though..he's one of the funnier characters. From the time he hosted Illest Radio all the way to the diss skits he did on Hazard. Brutha is a riot. Illest wouldn't be the same without him..lol

Illest Lyrics:lol speakin on IL radio, how bout Lawgix

Kurse:Lawgix is a good guy. I like 'em He's got good ideas and definately has the personality to do some real radio broadcast. I think he needs to participate a lil more..but I know we all got tied into our personal lives. He's should keep doing Illest Radio drops though in my opinion..only with more talkin involved and less muzik.

Illest Lyrics:ok well i kno lady sam would be disappointed if i didnt mention her..so.

Kurse:Lady Sam my Lil Aussie Banana. lol Defintely the sweetest personality on illest lyrics in my opinion. She's a great girl with good flow in her writtens. She seems so innocent when you first meet her..and then you get to know her and it's like "WHOAAAA!" lol But not in a bad way..she's definately one of the tops in my book.

Illest Lyrics:lol, good one..well our final name how about Harlequin Girl?

Kurse:Harlequin girl is a sweetheart too. Shame that she has bad taste in boyfriends. But hell..that just means that she's got alot of tolerence! lol But on the illest level..she's definately the dominant female figure when it comes to battles n' shit! If she did an audio..I think she'd be off the chain.

Illest Lyrics:yea, well that wraps up our name game on to other things..where do you see kurse in 5 years?

Kurse:Damn. Hopefully of built an empire out of A.M.E. by then. I quit the day job thing a long time ago in order to take muzik off the backburner and give it the attention it needed. No life without risk right? So I pray it pays off.

Kurse:I've been talkin to AR guys from Konvict Records and another artist from over there named Gypsy Stokes that does alot of work with Akon. I'm tryin to get my name in the door over there. But past that. I'm glad to say I've got Warren G & Bishop Lamonts attention. That's Aftermath and Rap-A-Lot records there..that's what I'm aiming for.

Kurse:I want to get signed. Or get the funding to get A.M.E. off the ground big time. Done a few things for G-Unit Promotions and talkin to people over there..just tryin to get my named in the mix.

Kurse:That way they can maybe say at some point, "Kurse? Hey..I heard of that nigga before."

Illest Lyrics:yea definitely seems like you're workin hard..keep it up, well before we wrap this interview up is there anything you'd like the kurse fans, and IL members to know..

Kurse:I just want everyone to know that has ever taken the time out to listen to what I do and what i rap about..that I appreciate your support in my movement. Without all of you who have follow'd me this far..I'd of never made it to this point. So thank you for everything and bare with me..it won't be long until I push my way through the heavy doors of the industry. I mean hell..just on myspace alone I'm goin onto 33,000 total plays and lord knows how many downloads. And for my illestlyrics family. keep grinding and believing in what you do as underground artists. if you ever need help..just ask. It be nice if one of us made it to the top. And stop with the beefing already..support eachothers movement..don't shit on it.

Kurse:Thanks for having me Micz and thanks again to Plex for making this site for me to be on with all of you. After the Blue-Lite Special be on the look out for my other project dropping in October of this year called Survival Status.

Illest Lyrics:no doubt man, lol thanks for atleats tryint o keep it brief until next time, peace

Illest Lyrics:Oh and State Property, 5 Star Beats !!!
-TraMaTiK-
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 6
Losses: 17

Post by -TraMaTiK- »

word kurse i felt this..thanks 4 the shout out 2..and i respect ur comment on the whole ''beef with blitz and rell' cuz u cudda been a real asshole n tore em apart..but u didnt u kept cool,said ur peace n moved on..props..n as far as ur mixtape im'a def cop it.let us no wuz gud with ur life situations too..cuz although u might just be a nother 'name on the screen' u nice dude,down down ta earth n spit that real talk from the chi..so do ya thang let us no wuz gud witcha once in'a while..-PeaCe-
*.HarleQuin.*
lady PrecisE
Wins: 17
Losses: 11

Post by *.HarleQuin.* »

well one...i think u should 'beef' more often kurse becus then ull get more good interviews to read
two..i should get a mix tape for $3..at least 4, just becus its gonna suck with viral on there (KIDDING)
three...lol thanks for the semi-props and i cant do audio becus im technology retarded and i hate my voice
ok im done bye bye
SlickMex
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 5
Losses: 4

Post by SlickMex »

Great Interview. Filled With A Lot Of Details And News On Whats Happening On Illest N Your Personal Life.
-SoahKGniK-
Rhyme Master
Wins: 14
Losses: 9

Post by -SoahKGniK- »

NICE INTERVIEW MAN...I LIKE SEEIN UR OPINIONS ON SHIT HAPPENIN ON ILLEST....16 GOOD JOB DOG...AIGHT FAMLY

-~Win Record~-   
[font=Comic Sans MS]1.)Blitz     
2.)Rell Fiasco    
3.)ThaOneYouHate
4.)Lawgix
5.)Samuri JK
6.)Samuri JK
7.)Domino
8.)Subsist+DAGUY+Sequence
9.)Sequence
10.)Rell Fiasco
11.)TypeO
12.)Cee4
13.)Precise[/font]

-~Loss Record~-
[font=Comic Sans MS] 1.)Kurse
2.)Symbolikull drunkenjesus*tag*
3.)Ladysam
4.)Ekoms
5.)Symbolikull
6.)Rhino (Personal D.Q. Poor attempt)
7.)Ekoms
8.)Domino[/font]

THIS SITE IS 99.9%
DICKRIDER O.1% REAL
LadySam
Lady Warlord
Wins: 6
Losses: 3

Post by LadySam »

"Illest Lyrics:ok well i kno lady sam would be disappointed if i didnt mention her..so.

Kurse:Lady Sam my Lil Aussie Banana. lol Defintely the sweetest personality on illest lyrics in my opinion. She's a great girl with good flow in her writtens. She seems so innocent when you first meet her..and then you get to know her and it's like "WHOAAAA!" lol But not in a bad way..she's definately one of the tops in my book."

lol damn straight id be dissapointed if u didnt mention me, ty micz i like u now YAY haha

AND i am innocent TYVM haha

nice interview, and sam can get a tape for 3 dollars if i get it for free =)
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Word, Coo interview And Beef is Always Fun On The Net, Unless u Have a Short Temper And Get So Angry u Wnna Beat The Guy Up lol. But Realleh it Was Pretty informative And Looks Like u Came a Long Way On The Audio Shit So Far So Wooord lol. Also i Forgot About That #1 Hater Shit! Ahhhh Lmao Dope interview Though.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 37
Losses: 16

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

Big Kurse aka Rocky Bueno!!!!

whats good brotha? always keepin it reel, thats the best thing about you, your a real ass muh fucka. this interview was very professionally done, entertainin at times, jus informative at others. Thanx for the props, it means a lot comin from someone in your stature. I appreciate it as always. And yes, I strive to push the luck towards your side of makin it big. But when you make it big and i say when, i mean you will and when you do ima ride your coat tail....lol, And always good luck in movin foward in your struggles thru life, jus remember what i said.. My doors always open homie!!!!

~1LUV~

Big Ups to AME
i'll smack yuh with rage i force multis outta my ass to the page
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

^ Can\'t u Afford a Lock?

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
complexity
Elevated