Interview With Crack Kills

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

Interview With Crack Kills

Post by 16 Micz »

omg16micz = ME

eat garbage = Crack kills

omg16micz: Sssoo sup Crack Kills
eat garbage: the sky
omg16micz: lol
omg16micz: funny
omg16micz: whats new homie?
eat garbage: everything is old and boring
omg16micz: oh figured ud say that won against overkill
omg16micz: how did that feel?
eat garbage: it felt like i put overkill in his place
omg16micz: oh ok what made you call him out?
eat garbage: because i can't stand people who try to be cocky, thinking they are all hard to the core but they are softer than sheeps wool
omg16micz: lol whoa
omg16micz: i feel u tho
omg16micz: yea somebody told me bout tom putting you in your place in the past is this true?
eat garbage: if it was coming from tom or anyone else it is most definitely false
omg16micz: oh so u didnt lose?
eat garbage: poor judgement
eat garbage: but yes
eat garbage: it doesn't bother me
eat garbage: because this is a hobby nothing serious
eat garbage: if i was worried about a defeat i'd go all emo and cut myself
omg16micz: lmao i feel u man
omg16micz: ive lost to tom before too
omg16micz: but only because hes a jew
omg16micz: i felt sorry for him
omg16micz: so who do you feel is good competition on the forum?
eat garbage: i haven't really read any other battles yet
eat garbage: i hope people will want to challenge me because i hate making challenges when they turn into a blow out
eat garbage: ok this is putting me to sleep
omg16micz: later
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

short interview, but right to the point. cool stuff
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

lmao that was.. GAYYYYYY lol... its funny tho.. some people forget about the ones who've defeated them about 7 times in a row lol.. oh well.. somewhat interesting.. tom might have to put him in his place this time lol
Crack Kills
Potential Emcee
Wins: 1
Losses: 0

Post by Crack Kills »

tom will never and won't ever put me in my place... the internet holds no boundaries for me and nor does reality.. and this is funny coming from his boyfriend... ;) being a real prick is my duty... when duty calls my child, when duty calls
give up or get up
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

lol tom's boyfriend? not sure wat thoughts r going thru ur head but when u finish kissin my ass we can battle
Crack Kills
Potential Emcee

Post by Crack Kills »

ok son, until then do your homework. ;)
give up or get up
overkill
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 0
Losses: 2

Post by overkill »

Crack Kills wrote:tom will never and won't ever put me in my place... the internet holds no boundaries for me and nor does reality.. and this is funny coming from his boyfriend... ;) being a real prick is my duty... when duty calls my child, when duty calls

LMAO.....wow, I'm cocky, I'm an old man.........a witty man once called me an old timer. Now I have "Crack" calling me cocky plus trying to be "hard core". I remember why I stopped back in my days when it was all good...........I had a "dick" like you "prick" just doing your duty.
This site is cool and those who are here do have fun, then you got "Crack" on faggots spewing what they "eat" and thats "garbage".
You dont know me boy, as they say.....you are what you eat, you claim the term "prick" so you must eat dick.
Lyrically i kill when my words connect //..That's why these seven bars are five shells in ya chest.
---------------------

Join us free on the Beta-29 Server and build an empire!!!
Crack Kills
Potential Emcee

Post by Crack Kills »

overkill wrote: LMAO.....wow, I'm cocky, I'm an old man.........a witty man once called me an old timer. Now I have "Crack" calling me cocky plus trying to be "hard core". I remember why I stopped back in my days when it was all good...........I had a "dick" like you "prick" just doing your duty.
This site is cool and those who are here do have fun, then you got "Crack" on faggots spewing what they "eat" and thats "garbage".
You dont know me boy, as they say.....you are what you eat, you claim the term "prick" so you must eat dick.
ok mr. west coast chopper, go build me a bike or some shit.. don't even try to get on my case, remember "we already know the outcome".. i don't know what to call that last post you just made, but " if you want the drama i'll bomb on any common lookin' llama comin' out of a closet with osama.." it's funny how you just rhymed in your post.. i tried being like y ou but anyway this isn't new to me on a forum, i talk trash because i love reading how angry people get when they respond to the tiniest thing you could possibly say to someone... i guess micz was right by saying people love reading interviews, they also love to bitch, moan, and quote me.. i guess i have that natural affect on most people still. hahaa some things just never change..
give up or get up
overkill
Dedicated Emcee

Post by overkill »

Nope, no drama just talking shit, hell even tried to give ya props and admitted that you ripped, saw this post and said f**K it......LMAO

You spit some tight shit, YOUR cocky, and I say that because you know your that good, and thats cool.
Lyrically i kill when my words connect //..That's why these seven bars are five shells in ya chest.
---------------------

Crack Kills
Potential Emcee

Post by Crack Kills »

he asked me why i called you out, i'm not going to lie....
fall back and say nothing if it isn't drama, this noise ain't bugging me one bit.
give up or get up
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Now this is what i call an interview worth reading, haha

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

fight fight fight fight! lol.. oh wait nvm i forgot they already did.. well.. not much more i can say.. but this interview is pretty great after all.. *jumps in the arguement*"ur both cocksmuggling fags... and loco sucks .. shyt.. loco's so wack that overkill couldn't spit 'dope' if he was chewin 'crack' "
Last edited by Ambiguous Realm on Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
overkill
Dedicated Emcee

Post by overkill »

EkomS wrote:fight fight fight fight! lol.. oh wait nvm i forgot they already did.. well.. not much more i can say.. but this interview is pretty great after all.. *jumps in the arguement*"ur both cocksmuggling fags... and loco sucks .. shyt.. loco's so wack that overkill couldn't spit 'dope' if he was chewin 'crack' "
Damn, that was f**ked up.....yeah, some truth in it but f**ked up non the less. LMAO..
---------------------

Return to “Interviews”