Interview With Lawgix(Discuss Dominos Homosexuality, and oth

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

Interview With Lawgix(Discuss Dominos Homosexuality, and oth

Post by 16 Micz »

Illestlyrics:So Lawgix thanks for doing this interview man, hopefully it'll be worth our time..whats been up?

Lawgix:i hope it will too thanx for having me and not alot has been up i've been workin on Illest Radio tryin to hit the studio shit like that been a busy few months for me

Illestlyrics:yea, i here ya man, from the words of god's son himself..lifes a bitch and then ya die but tell us a lil bit about yourself man..

Lawgix:lmao exactly well i'm 22 i'm currently living in Missouri which will hopefully change here inna few weeks i'm a writer/rapper trying to become a producer, um i play the drums, my hobby is radio broadcasting

Illestlyrics:Word, we noticed with the illest radio podcasts, thanks alot by the way man, we appreciate your love and support, dont take the love the wrong way, i heard about you but lately you havent been gettin much feedback on these radio podcasts, how does that make you feel?

Lawgix:um it makes me feel like they don't understand the concept of Illest Radio basically consider it a second edition of the chill where u can come and have a good time n listen to all kinds of different genres of music i try to keep it as different and diverse as possible but i think when we get the live feed on Illest Lyrics going it will change for the better

Illestlyrics:Yea, definitely man, so drop by bitches and leave lawgix some fuckin feedback, ungrateful *bastids*, but moving along since we are on the subject of IL, tell us how u got here

Lawgix:i've known precise for a while and he introduced me to the site so i thought that i'd drop by n see what it was about n check it out

Illestlyrics:Oh, thats cool, and i guess you just loved the site huh?

Lawgix:yeah i did cause its different from other boards cause theres interviews when alot of people don't care about other emcees n how they found out about the site and this gives people a chance to explore the mind of the emcee

Illestlyrics:yea, IL has something special that alot of other forums dont like gay ass rap, royalty but whose your favorite emcee on IL, besides 16 Micz..

Lawgix:ummm i have alot of people that i enjoy reading/ listening too on IL including Diverse hes most deff an ill emcee, Viral when his lazy ass actually records something lol and Kurse is tight with his music, umm i like to read Symbolikull's drops cause the word play interests me, um DJ is a good textcee and i'm sure hes a nice emcee too on the mic, and can't forget plex, its always a different journey when he drops something

Illestlyrics:yea, well idk about diverse, but everyone else is cool lol so who do u like the least

Lawgix:umm i'm really starting to not like pretty cole hes a cocky lil dude

Illestlyrics:lol, ok well, since we're throwing out names, lets start our oh so famous game, the name game, and for you fucktards who dont know what the name game is by now..ill say a name and you give your thoughts on the emcee

Lawgix:ok lets do it

Illestlyrics:Ekoms

Lawgix:hes got some tight rhymes i love his rhyme scheme and LOL @ the king of multies

Illestlyrics:naw fuck that, 16 MicZ is the king of multis right?i know, how bout .Domino?

Lawgix:lmao domino has a major talent um hes a great radio host and if he'd work on his audios a lil more i think he'd be unbeatable on audio like he is with text

Illestlyrics:i know someone who could definitely beat em

Lawgix:16 micz

Illestlyrics:yea him, but someone else..

Lawgix:ME!!!!

Illestlyrics:you couldnt beat ur dick

Lawgix:lmfao

Illestlyrics:lol, my nigga rell fiasco..

Lawgix:rells really nice , i love the way he puts his lyrics together n his punches are just amazing

Illestlyrics:okkk jeez, dont get mrs.fiasco jealous angry, you checkin out her man and shit speakin of which..ladie harlequin is our next name

Lawgix:um harlequin has got some potential she just needs to chill out sometimes during battles let them vote without interuptions

Illestlyrics:yea, she does have a bit of a temper how bout kurse

Lawgix:kurse is really good hes got alot of potential n i think he brings some good to the site by droppin audios to keep the chamber alive

Illestlyrics:Couldnt agree with you more how bout my dude from down unda, sequence

Lawgix:ummm sequence has some nice lyrics but honestly he bitches too much lol worse than a girl haha

Illestlyrics:lol, hear that kid, stop bitchin, thats our slogan for 2007, stop bitchin, how bout my nigga complexity aka jew-face/bag/monkey/queer/bitch

Lawgix:plex is really good with his lyrics i like to read his drops now if he'd do some audio that would be tight haha

Illestlyrics:how bout lady slut, i mean ladysam

Lawgix:ladysam has some potential i haven't seen too much out of her tho

Illestlyrics:yea, but alots been in here ok lets end this name game early this time lets discuss how gay domino is I HEAR!!!!that domino has started a new forum..

Lawgix:lol yeah thats true i joined it to see how it would be n iuno it looks like it could have potential but it WON'T have ILLEST RADIO!!!!!! u homo lol

Illestlyrics:yea,that was a pretty gay ass move domino due to this gay new forum..IL's stats have drastically went down..but thats ok..we'll rebuild, so tell us, who has went to this new forum

Lawgix:ummm iuno who all joined it cause i don't get on it that much

Illestlyrics:well atleast we know we have a loyal member..so lawgix we hear your moving to florida..if you dont mind we'd like to know why and when?

Lawgix:well i'm not too sure when but hopefully sometime in april and i'm gonna start a different life down there n get some sunny weather in me

Illestlyrics:lol ok eminem ok well, we've been seeing alot of talk about a studio what is your future plans for rap besides gettin in the studio

Lawgix:i hope to start a label down in florida n make some money and get rich n get my feet back in the doors of commercialized radio cause i love it and miss it and i'm glad to have brought it to Illest Lyrics

Illestlyrics:definitely man, good luck seriously so outside of the text collabs, who do you hope to work with music wise from audio collabs to production to interviews..?

Lawgix:well i want to work with my crew Verbal Intelligence a lil more so we can get to recordin when we hit a studio, and i'd love to throw somethin down with Diverse, Kurse, maybe Solo, Viral, Precise, 16 Micz if he does audio, possibly DJ but i'll have to leave my suspenders at home, and of course Blitz i'd like to throw down with her

Illestlyrics:lol, im sure you would like to go down on blitz, i mean throw down with..but yea sounds like a cool future for lawgix,if you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?

Illestlyrics:Shit its one word, how long does it take

Lawgix:lmmfao ur such an ass one word for me ummm bright

Illestlyrics:if you could describe illest lyrics in one word, what would it be?

Lawgix:excellent

Illestlyrics:if you could describe my ass cheeks in one word, what would it be?

Lawgix:AIDS

Illestlyrics:Yea wasnt funny, what goes around comes around but sorry we dont have more time man..i know your a busy guy no not really im just tired of doing this interview..any last words for the readers..what they can expect..something you want everyone to know?

Lawgix:ummmm keep listenin for illest radio were gonna have some more hosts on i think i got one lined up but i won't say cause u never know whos gonna host the show big ups to Plex, shout out to Ghost, Blitz <<< shes like my lil sister, ummmm and everybody affiliated with Illest Radio and to the fans of Illest Radio without ya'll we'd be shit lol

Illestlyrics:which you are, lol alright man thanks again for doing this interview..until next time piggity peace!!!

Lawgix:thanx dude!!!! peace out!
~*Blitz*~
Illest # 1 Liar
Wins: 9
Losses: 2

Post by ~*Blitz*~ »

nice interview, i already knew all this shit though =)

Thanks for the shout out looooser <3
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Very good interview. I see 16 Micz got a lil more buck in this one...i gotta say he was more entertaining than usual. Def gives D.J. a run for his money in the "humorous interview" department! But since it is Lawgix moment in the Lime-Lite...congrats on a very informative interview...and yea...ya boy Lawgix is a bright young nigga. He's got good ambitions and goals...so ya gotta give respect to kats out here that have dreams and goals. Now or days ya gotta be the trend-setta...and not the trend-follower! Didn't know Domino opened up a thread for homo's!? WTF is that about!? lol Anyways...keep doin what you do Lawgix and you'll definately find urself doin what you love most in the long run.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

Kurse wrote:Very good interview. I see 16 Micz got a lil more buck in this one...i gotta say he was more entertaining than usual. Def gives D.J. a run for his money in the "humorous interview" department! But since it is Lawgix moment in the Lime-Lite...congrats on a very informative interview...and yea...ya boy Lawgix is a bright young nigga. He's got good ambitions and goals...so ya gotta give respect to kats out here that have dreams and goals. Now or days ya gotta be the trend-setta...and not the trend-follower! Didn't know Domino opened up a thread for homo's!? WTF is that about!? lol Anyways...keep doin what you do Lawgix and you'll definately find urself doin what you love most in the long run.
thank you very much sir all the feed back is appreciated!!! so keep it comin!!!!!!
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
*.HarleQuin.*
lady PrecisE
Wins: 17
Losses: 11

Post by *.HarleQuin.* »

lol@ my temper..u have NO idea
very good interview i actually read the whole thing
ok maybe like 2/4? = )
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

i don't think i wanna know... but thanx for the feedback its appreciated

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 37
Losses: 16

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

nice interview homie, very well spoken and handled... thanx for the shout outs its a appreciated fo reel. and yah VI for all you muh fuckas...lol Rep that shit, its Studio Time, well soon anyways.

But big Ups
i'll smack yuh with rage i force multis outta my ass to the page
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

indeed, interesting And Different interview id Say. About The Radio Business Etc So u Worked On a Station Before? But Yah Good Thorough interview, Learned Quite a Bit n Dont Diss My Forum :@ Lol it's Really Somethin im Doin Just To Practice Webdesign Lol. Also Keep The Fuckin Radio Goin Lol And Thanks For The Props.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

lol yeah i worked 4 years in radio... thanx for the feed... n keep doin ur thing man... illest radio ain't goin no where... i'm too bullheaded n pigheaded to let up on it now... lol

Lawgix

Illest Radio

Subsist
Rap Professional
Wins: 11
Losses: 16

Post by Subsist »

i hate when im not in the name game. i really do.
LadySam
Lady Warlord
Wins: 6
Losses: 3

Post by LadySam »

thanks for callin me a slut wanker
im such a slut i wouldnt even do u =)
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

Post by 16 Micz »

yea yea yea, u cant trust anything that goes in, or comes out of a sluts mouth.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

thanx ladysam n subsist for the ummmm *cough* feed *cough* ingrates...

Lawgix

Illest Radio

Return to “Interviews”