Interview with *.HarleQuinGirl.*

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Interview with *.HarleQuinGirl.*

Post by complexity »

illestlyrics.com: -interview started-

illestlyrics.com: Welcome to the 22 second edition of Illest Interviews. We have a special interview today. We have managed to find *.HarleQuinGirl.*:,. Then to even make it more unique for the first time in the history of Illest Interviews. We have a guest on the interview. Which is ekoms. So whats up *.HarleQuinGirl.*:?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: nothing much, u?

illestlyrics.com: Nothing much. You ready for some tough questions?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: lol sure

illestlyrics.com: Lets start off with a little history. How did you end up on Illestlyrics.com?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: umm well ive known domino for like a year and he was always talking about it and of course we all knwo the rell era so i just signed up as a joke really

illestlyrics.com: Sam, can you clarify for those who may not know what you are referring to when you say the "rell era".

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: lol me and rell were together when i first started here...which im not so sure about anymore

illestlyrics.com: This is a great opportunity for you to quickly elaborate on your side of the story in that scandal. Would you like to do that?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: no, i dont really see it has a scandal and that whole situation got more hype than needed so hopefully it will die here

illestlyrics.com: Sounds good. Alright. At this point you started rapping? What inspired you to do so?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: i really dont know what inspired me, i started as a joke and then ppl told me it was something i could be good at

E-komS: Damn them for lying!

illestlyrics.com: Interesting. What was your perspective on hip-hop before you started writing?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: i liked alot of it, a lot of ppl didnt see me as the type to listen to it but i love music and hip hop is definitely my favorite, but unfortunately i hate the mainstream aspect of it

illestlyrics.com: Has your perspective changed since you started writing. For example do you have a new found respect for it?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: yes, especially eminem becus now i can break his lyrics down, like "oh that was hot" becus i know more about the skills u use in rapping

illestlyrics.com: Right. Now we are at the point where you started battling in the battle grounds. Tell me how you felt when you were going into that first battle. Were you nervous?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: lol even though my first battle was against ladyhaz a good friend of mine and i did see it as a joke, i cant say i wasnt nervous, ppl could have dissed me..so that was definitely on my conscious

illestlyrics.com: True. Then you started taking the battles serious. Were you surprised that you were holding your own with all these experienced emcees?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: YES! a lot of times i could have sworn i was going to lose, especially since i think alot of the votes would be kind of be biased with me being a femcee and all

illestlyrics.com: I see what you're saying. Lets move on to when the "threesam" crew was formed. Tell me how that came about?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: well thats quite simple, there was three sams, all femcees, it would make no sense not to make a crew ..but i have to thank PrecisE for the name, very clever

illestlyrics.com: Right. Then you joined another crew. Which was Dp. How did this come about?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: lol well complex and 16 micz came to me all 'mob like', like we need to discuss business..next thing i knew i was added to the crew. it was very cool

illestlyrics.com: I see. What unique assets do you think you bring to "DP"?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: well the obvious im the only female, and i think my bitchiness will help the crew in the long run = )

E-komS: either that or turn it into an orgy

illestlyrics.com: (everyone laughs)

illestlyrics.com: Well. We have basically ran through your whole career. Lets touch on a few recent subjects. Do the name game. Then I'll have some less serious questions. Then we will be done. Sound good?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: alrighty then

illestlyrics.com: How did it feel to become a moderator? Did it shock you?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: lol yes becus 16 micz is the one that ask me and hes a meanie as we all know. its not a tough job, if ur not picky and unfair

E-komS: it's barely a job at all

illestlyrics.com: A lot of people were pissed off you became a moderator. Simply because you haven't been their for long. What do you have to say to those people?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: lol omg get a life, a lot of ppl hate me or dislike me for their own dumb reasons..quite frankly i feel if the admins were okay with it so should everyone else

illestlyrics.com: That sounds like a reasonable retort. Recently you have started to get in a beef with Ghost. Whats this all about?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: well it actually kind of started when i battled lawgix, it just seemed like he was just trying to hard to get lawgix to win against me..another incident when he gave me a loss for no reason against blitz, basically its just built up tension and the fact that our battle is still being voted on isnt helping much

illestlyrics.com: Do you respect ghost at all? Do you think this beef can be settled?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: i respect him lyrically, he has been doing this way longer than me, but other than that he whines a little too much for me, i think it can be settled if we just stay to ourselves

illestlyrics.com: That's too bad. The moderators really need to work together. To make everything the best experience for the end users. What do you think?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: i agree 110%, but the moderators shouldnt use their 'power' to undermine other mods either. it creates unnecessary beef, like me and ghost

illestlyrics.com: Alright. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this situation.

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: = ) anytime

illestlyrics.com: Its time for the most controversial! The most reputed! & The most feared! game on Illest. The reason everyone reads these interviews. Its time for the NAME GAME! The name game is easy, you write a brief description of your thoughts on the person that I name.

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: lol ok

illestlyrics.com: ghost?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: an ok rapper, not that elite in my opinon. would be a great person if he didnt bitch so much = /

illestlyrics.com: 16 micz

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: lol assholeee, havent seen much from him lyrically, but i definitely know hes LAZY

illestlyrics.com: ekoms

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: hes really cool and ppl need to stop calling him a disappointment becus i know alot more disappointing rappers on this site, great teacher also..even if his critism is harsh, its accurate = )

illestlyrics.com: Kurse

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: great rapper, but i really dont know him that well to speak on his personality, from what i do know hes cool

illestlyrics.com: Viral

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: lol funny as hell, ive never seen him battle tho

E-komS: most of us havn't

illestlyrics.com: Ladysam

E-komS: which one is that again?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: my aussie whorebagggg, beautiful person, too nice for her own good actually..thats why i didnt think shed be good at dissing ppl but she surprises me everytime, im very proud of her lyrically and for getting in college

illestlyrics.com: blitz

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: good rapper, im glad when i came on here she decided to battle finally not just drop in distilled concepts. me and her have progressed together alot

illestlyrics.com: Lawgic

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: lol he has more mood swings than any human i know, i doubt hes been coming as hard as he could in his latest battles

illestlyrics.com: Precise

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: lol funny drunk canadian, elite rapper in my book, GREAT teacher

illestlyrics.com: Dominose

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: haha my bestest male net friend EVER, without him and precise's teaching i wouldnt be rapping so, luv u loddyy = )

E-komS: i respect him for his nose being the creator of the domino effect

illestlyrics.com: (sam laughs hysterically like a hyena )

illestlyrics.com: (complexity chuckles)

illestlyrics.com: DA GUY?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: lol i really wish he would stop typing in caps, it makes me feel like hes yelling at me, hes okay as a rapper, needs to work on his structure a bit cus his verses get confusing

illestlyrics.com: Ok. The name game is over. Lets move on to some less serious questions. Sound good?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: yup

illestlyrics.com: Everyone wants to know. What size bra you wear! You gotta tell them!

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: lol omg do i really have to?

illestlyrics.com: Are you ducking out from this question?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: lol harlequin doesnt duck anything..im a C cup if its soo inquiring to minds haha

illestlyrics.com: Hehe. It seems like almost everyone on the site has some sort of attraction to you. What do you really look for in a guy?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: i doubt every guy has attraction to me, but i do like skaters (hey precise), lol no seriously for some reason im attracted to confident guys, being smart wouldnt hurt either

E-komS: thanks for asking her for me tom

illestlyrics.com: ( Sam jumps out her chair, and gets on the ground stomping it as she laughs out loud)

E-komS: i use to have a skateboard and i've played over 100 hours of tony hawk.. do i qualify?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: lol depends, are u a risk taker?

E-komS: definitely lol

illestlyrics.com: Yah. He once took his shirt off at the beach! Who do you look forward to battling on Illest?

E-komS: twice

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: i definitely wanna battle all the femcees on a serious note, to see where i stack up, but i definitely wanna be good enough to battle ekoms, domino(again), or drunken jesus

E-komS: don't throw me in there with those half pints

illestlyrics.com: Sounds like you're a risk taker. At least you live what you preach. What do you like doing for fun besides rapping?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: lol im a nerd so i love reading and my telescope(yes a telescope), PARTIES, and my friends are the best to hang with

illestlyrics.com: Tell us something else we don't know about you.

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: umm im from virginia?, and alot of ppl think im white but my mom is puerto rican

illestlyrics.com: Sam its been an honor to interview you. Any last words before we wrap this interview up?

*.HarleQuinGirl.*: i rock..so does threesam and DP,...hi rell = ) and domino pwns. PrecisE and complex stop drinking! haha

illestlyrics.com: For the record. I don't drink that much. Ekoms any last words?

illestlyrics.com: Ekoms isn't saying anything. God damn. If I could hold this moment for the rest of my life. I would be a better man. Seriously though thanks for hanging out. See everyone next time; For the twenty third Illest Interview. We might start to change the format of these interviews a little bit. I don't know. We will keep you updated. Peace.

illestlyrics.com: -interview closed-
Last edited by complexity on Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Lmao @ The 'Harlequin Laughs Like...' Funniest interview i Read And Yes, After Learning About Rap, Eminem's Shit is Even More ILLL!! Lmao. Ty For The Niceness Tho Haha, Dope Shit And Dont Quit!!

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
~*Blitz*~
Illest # 1 Liar
Wins: 9
Losses: 2

Post by ~*Blitz*~ »

great interview woman! I enjoyed reading it =)
LadySam
Lady Warlord
Wins: 6
Losses: 3

Post by LadySam »

lmao i loved the way plex said the laughs too it also made me laugh hysterically like a hyena! <3
great interview and yes im too nice for my own good poor me =(

i want another interview with plex this time coz his ones r nicer =)
precise
Elevated
Wins: 20
Losses: 7

Post by precise »

hahahaha, awsome interview, apparently it had bloopers n out-takes too! lol i imagine those were funny as well, lol congrats on gettin interviewed! this was a nice little piece of entertainment

facin me? its mission impossible, like pickin up lesbian broads
fuck all these thespian frauds, they "bug me" like espionage
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

Post by 16 Micz »

muahahaha dope, im flattered you think im an asshole mrs.fiasco..for the record this interview was better than mine with ladysam..and it was alot more interesting..covered some good questions..and was entertaining and funny...ekoms added some humor to it...as usual...muahahahahahaha DP.
*.HarleQuin.*
lady PrecisE
Wins: 17
Losses: 11

Post by *.HarleQuin.* »

lol this was a funny interview
TwIzTiD
Rap Assassin
Wins: 5

Post by TwIzTiD »

Lol, not bad.
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Losses: 1

Post by Viral »

funny interview?...not as funny as u one day looking up at me n saying...U WERE RIGHT!!!....LOL!!!!....classic!
*.HarleQuin.*
lady PrecisE
Wins: 17

Post by *.HarleQuin.* »

lmao omg viral shut up
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Losses: 1

Post by Viral »