Interview With Domino.

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

Interview With Domino.

Post by 16 Micz »

Illest lyrics:Ok, domino, thanks for giving us some of your time for this interview, whats up?

Domino:not alot just looking for viruses

Illest lyrics:oh yeah, that can suck, so introduce yourself to the people where are you from and whered you get your name

Domino:well im from the uk as every1 probably knows. and the name is my nickname, cuz i love dominos pizzas

Illest lyrics:oh, lol no doubt, well anyway, what got you into this rapping thing?

Domino:really i donno, i was watchin dr dre with my friend on tv and we used 2 write shit but not rap songs, until we just got even more into it

Illest lyrics:oh,how long you been writing rap songs?

Domino:like 3 yrs

Illest lyrics:dope, what was your favorite song you've written and what was it about

Domino:i aint really wrote any 'songs' yet, i just used 2 scribble down verses..not to any beats or anything about pointless shit, so i cant really answer that

Illest lyrics:Oh i see, so who and what influences domino to rap..

Domino:everyday life... thats pretty much it...for 'who' id say eminem tho

Illest lyrics:oh, yea eminem has influenced many rappers today, well if you could describe you as a rapper in one word, what would it be

Domino:inconsistent

Illest lyrics:why did you choose that

Domino:sometimes im in the zone and feel like i can write forever, sometimes i just aint, and feel like im shit

Illest lyrics:oh ok, well from reading a few of your drops you seem to have issues with someone on the forum can you explain this.

Domino:yeah lol, 16 micz. me n him got off badly cuz i was makin comments at him, and it just like escalated, its not 'beef' or shit its more like 'text beef'... i dont really mind the guy

Illest lyrics:oh i see, well you guys seemed to be going at it for a while and he stopped it, is the beef squashed on put on hold?

Domino:it could go either way, if he want 2 continue fair enough, it aint exactly harmful, if anything it makes u a better emcee

Illest lyrics:oh alright well lets get into our name game im sure you know the procedures, ill say a name and you give a brief description of the emcee

Domino:aright

Illest lyrics:Mac

Domino:good emcee, sick with the multis but possibly insecure about his sexuality

Illest lyrics:lol, complexity

Domino:lol dope as hell emcee, but he seems like a strange character

Illest lyrics:Ghost

Domino:dropped some nice writtens, aint spoke 2 the guy much but hes provin himself in battles too

Illest lyrics:Hazard

Domino:i like his shit yeah hes dope when he tries but could slip down the J.r writer and 50 cent line

Illest lyrics:drunken jesus

Domino:knows a lot of shit lol, and writtens i seen from him are dope

Illest lyrics:lets see here, rell fiasco

Domino:i like his style of writin, and hes a cool guy, we beefed over pointless shit before but it was nothin...

Illest lyrics:16 Micz

Domino:lol hes a dope emcee, needs a slap sometimes but he got some fire in him so word

Illest lyrics:ok last but not least, domino

Domino:lol fuck, needs to shake off his writers block as soon as possible if he wants to get his battle record up

Illest lyrics:agreed, ok well enough fun and games, is there any emcee that you're really feelings right now, no homo

Domino:im feelin DJ id say, i aint seen much from him but hes deffo 1 of the top guys lol

Illest lyrics:i have to agree, well you have a pretty nice battle record, who has been your toughest battle yet

Domino:complexity, i cant complain about my verse at all in my battle with him, but he still smashed me lol

Illest lyrics:lol yea hes a pretty tough competitor, well recently we've seen that you've just joined a crew tell us about it

Domino:mad potential, ghost and dj are 2 of illest's dopest emcees, jay kilah is aright, for a 13 yr old he's dope, so yeah theres potential for the crew, a lot of it lol

Illest lyrics:word good luck with that man, so is there any competition out there, with this crew thing

Domino:all crews seem pretty solid from what ive seen.. so yeah is open competition, specially with that new disciples crew, not sure what e.v.i.l are doin at the moment tho lol

Illest lyrics:word, well let the readers know what they can expect in the future from domino

Domino:gettin more active, and less filler lines in battles

Illest lyrics:word good luck man, well before we get on outta here give your shout outs and props, thanks and etc..

Domino:well i gtta give the guys that beat me recognition lol, thats subsist, plex, rell and mac, cuz they pushed me lol, and 1 for precise, who pretty much taught me how 2 properly rap lol

Domino:and 16 micz, unexpectedly lol, it was a good beef

Illest lyrics:alright man thanks again for your time good luck for the future later

Domino:np man, thnx for havin me
|.R.SON.aLL.|
My Brother's Dead
Wins: 30
Losses: 11

Post by |.R.SON.aLL.| »

Good interview ..
it Was Pretty Straight & Forward ..
i Liked it ..
it Was Worth Readin` ..
Learned alot Of Stuff ..
[align=center]Image
.. it`s S.a.W Bitches ..
.. Niggas ain't Fuckin Wit Tha Team ..

JayGUNNa
RELL FiaSCO

aRViNCiBLE
SCiP
MiiLZ

Image[/align]
*.HarleQuin.*
lady PrecisE
Wins: 17
Losses: 11

Post by *.HarleQuin.* »

Rell..who cares?? lol
anyway I'm Gonna Shout Myself Out Then Since
Domino..Forgot Me ..
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

lol "Could Go Down Da J.r. Writer 50 Cent line"
Explain Dom!!!!
Mac
Rap King
Wins: 9
Losses: 2

Post by Mac »

Illest lyrics:Mac

Domino:good emcee, sick with the multis but possibly insecure about his sexuality

Lmaoooooo Blow You Me You Homosexual Loving Cock Blocker..
B E Z ~
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Lol Shaz, Explanation is u Can Go Down The Line Of 'Gimmick' if u Rap About The Same Shit Alot. u Still Got Plenty Of Ways 2 Go Tho Haha. And Sowwy Sam. i Bumped My Head Lool. Ty For The Feed Guys

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 37
Losses: 16

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

Domino this was a straight interview.. Kept it real, and thanx for the compliments, its appreciated

big ups kid
i'll smack yuh with rage i force multis outta my ass to the page
LadySam
Lady Warlord
Wins: 6
Losses: 3

Post by LadySam »

legendddddddd
precise
Elevated
Wins: 20
Losses: 7

Post by precise »

LOL i never new this interview existed

good shit tho man haha

facin me? its mission impossible, like pickin up lesbian broads
fuck all these thespian frauds, they "bug me" like espionage
~*Blitz*~
Illest # 1 Liar
Wins: 9
Losses: 2

Post by ~*Blitz*~ »

haha it was funny and great =) <3!! GOO DOMINIO!

Return to “Interviews”