Interivew With Viral

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

lunathecursedangel
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Interivew With Viral

Post by lunathecursedangel »

Interview With: Alex Aka Viral
Interview Hosted By: lyrical spy
Date of Interview: November 16 2005

(03:32:32) lyrical spy: - start interview - 11/16/05

(03:33:31) lyrical spy: Why do you use the name Viral, what inspired it?

(03:34:01) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: hmm...well..id have to say dat da idea of something destroying the human immune system is intresting

(03:34:28) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: not dat im a sick fuck...or ne thing..lol

(03:34:34) lyrical spy: Why not smoke?

(03:34:45) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: that would b Ekoms backwards...

(03:34:54) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: n i used to b invisible smoke..back in da day...

(03:35:21) lyrical spy: What makes Viral a special mc?

(03:38:21) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: the fact that my mind skips subjects so my verses consist of things no normal person would think of

(03:38:52) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: i try to go beyond reasonable subjects

(03:39:06) lyrical spy: The same could be said about Necro, Immortal Tech, Atmosphere. Etc. And a lot of rappers. What makes you really different..

(03:42:00) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: ill have to say that i bring concepts to another level such as one person might interpret my bar as one thing...wen 3 other people got totally different ideas...i try to sway from it all the time but i always try to have atleast one of those type of bars a verse

(03:43:18) lyrical spy: that's a good answer, seems you really know yourself as an Mc

(03:43:48) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: yea..i guess u could say dat..although i find somethin new all da time

(03:44:49) lyrical spy: Who is your favorite person to collab with, and why?

(03:45:37) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: id have to say Ekoms...becuz...well wen we write collabs we always seem to have da same topic...not as in like...the same type of words but it stays at a consistent level it doesnt go from sluts n bitches to chickens den cars...it stays at one level...n we never plan out topics or subjects although we did write an element collab dat we never recorded...lol

(03:48:59) lyrical spy: Who on Fb would you most like to collab with, that you haven't in audio or text?

(03:50:48) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: wen it comes to audio dat i havent collabed wit well id say Sir Toe-mas cuz hes got good texts dat if put into audios dey would b even better

(03:52:08) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: also becuz i havent heard any type of audio from the man

(03:52:40) lyrical spy: When it comes to freestyle you do it on forums, chatroom's, etc. But how good are you at freestyle, really!!??

(03:55:15) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: at da moment...in person im horrible...back in the day wen i first got into rapping i was a tyrant....but i got more into writing and thinking...so my freeing abilities sorta resided, at times my mind is capable of keepin up wit my mouth...but usually its used more for shit talking then actual freestyling anymore....haha

(03:55:44) lyrical spy: That's real..What's your greatest accomplishment as a Mc??

(03:57:06) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: coming this far...from being 11 and opening Eminems Slim Shady LP to now keepin up n not giving up on myself like ive wanted to do so many times before

(03:58:10) lyrical spy: Insinuating you lose in the dangerous tournament, who is going to win?

(04:01:47) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: Well i would think dat J would win n no im not sayin it cuz were related im sayin it cuz i kno wat hes got to offer..but this time around he kinda missed da shot...but other den dat id have to go wit All killah

(04:03:07) lyrical spy: If I was a betting man, and I been known to play cards. I would agree.

(04:03:27) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: lol intresting

(04:07:14) lyrical spy: What is your most embarrassing moment?

(04:08:38) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: ive never really had an embarrasing moment..it could b dat i dnt give a fuck bout wat happens....or...nothing has been bad enough to embarrass me

(04:09:46) lyrical spy: The point of this interview is to be honest! Tell us about at least one embarrassing moment, even it was just a really bad freestyle you dropped or some books?

(04:11:05) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: ummm well i guess in dat case id say wen i dropped a vial full of chemicals in science...although i laughed it kinda sucked...cuz everyone was all..who did dat!?!..yea...

(04:12:17) lyrical spy: You don't keep your relationship with your girlfriend a secret, what is the most annoying thing she does, that drives you crazy?

(04:13:42) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: lol wenever i sleep over she some how ends up leaving me with like a half of foot of room smash into da wall..and i have to wake her up n tell her to move over cuz i cant take being all closed up wen im tryn to sleep

(04:13:49) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: smashed*

(04:14:52) lyrical spy: haha, maybe that was a over share. Will you ever beat ekoms in a battle?

(04:15:43) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: well dats the only annoying thing she does...lol....umm if u asked me this back in da day i woulda told u yes...but at da moment...i dont think id beat him but it wouldnt b a total blow out if ne thing

(04:16:30) lyrical spy: Who are your top five favorite rappers?

(04:18:22) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: 1. Eminem
2. Proof
3. Xzhibit
4. 2 pac
5. Kanye West
no specific order either

(04:18:44) lyrical spy: Tell us something we don't know about Viral!!

(04:20:01) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: I took Kickphpbbing for about 3 1/2 years

(04:20:25) lyrical spy: Why did you stop?

(04:21:15) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: my trainer got stupid wit shit....everyone ended up leaving and goin to a trainer dat was dere originally but started his own place...n den i ended up gettin into a traveling soccer team

(04:23:00) lyrical spy: Who do you hate most on Freestyle phpbb

(04:23:14) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: honestly i dont hate anyone on freestyle phpbb

(04:23:48) lyrical spy: When is Viral coming out with an album?

(04:25:48) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: hopefully within da next year or 2....i plan on taking my time so it may take longer but i wont release it till i feel dat itll make an impact somewhere n help me get higher on deez steps of being acknowledged

(04:26:37) lyrical spy: What else don't we know about viral, as we come to the end of this interview/

(04:26:56) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: I can literally run up walls

(04:27:07) lyrical spy: what?!!

(04:27:19) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: yea ive got pictures to prove it...ask J he took em

(04:27:38) lyrical spy: How high of walls can you "run" up?

(04:27:57) lyrical spy: Or should I say, how high up walls can you "run"

(04:29:03) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: well i run dem on angles...like u would see on the matrix...wen i did it on a daily basis i coulda run over 4 garbage cans and 2 recycle bins id say about 8 feet off the ground it was high enough that wen i landed my feet hrut

(04:29:04) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: hurt*

(04:30:26) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: now if i tried i could get about 4 or 5 steps and about 7 feet high...i would get more height den i would distance...

(04:31:54) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: actually ever since i figured out i could do dat ive had pain on my left side im guessin from doing somethin im not normally posed to b able to...but i continued to do it neways....all my friends tried to do it also...n some didnt believe i could do it...but if needed i can take more recent pics of me doing it to prove it...haha

(04:32:28) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: maybe even a video if i can find someone to record it

(04:33:37) lyrical spy: that's fucking crazy!!!

(04:34:57) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: yea dats wat ive been told...i actually dont find it dat amazing...maybe cuz im the one performing the act...but wen people who never seen it see it dey keep askin me to do it again....n lemme tell u...it puts alotta stress on my heart....cuz after one run i can feel it workin like no other..n my body feels drained of extreme energy...its pretty odd

(04:36:47) lyrical spy: wow, that is insane! its like some sort of natural high, only you can achieve. Ever thought about sending it into ripley's or something?

(04:38:10) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: not exactly.....i mean if i were too id better start doin it again....to get to my past distance n height...but u never know u might see me on da news one day for wat i would call...defying gravity

(04:42:01) lyrical spy: what are your plans on fb, and any final words?

(04:47:10) D1s3AsEdV1ruS: my plans on fb?...id say to keep droppin every now and then and get the feedback i need to touch up on areas i havent really acheived my full potential..and also to help other emcees n give dem feedback so dey can better dem selves.......as for final words...... Viral isnt here to live but here to die n infect other emcees so even wen im under ill still b alive in da minds of others...n to all da emcees who r strugglin to keep up wit other emcees...dnt give up cuz ull regret it at one point or another....
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

st

Post by complexity »

etsteste
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

phpbb=box .. somereason it came out phpbb.. n e ways..

nice interview lol
precise
Elevated
Wins: 20
Losses: 7

Post by precise »

you can run on walls!!!!!?!?!?!? thats fuckin tight hahaha

facin me? its mission impossible, like pickin up lesbian broads
fuck all these thespian frauds, they "bug me" like espionage
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

look at the photo album, he would be the one running on walls

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Wins: 5
Losses: 1

Post by Viral »

lol yup..thats me..ask J..he took em
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

lol yea it was kinda hard to capture it when ur going too fast for the camera lol

Return to “Interviews”