Ekoms Speaks On Rap-Battles

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Ekoms Speaks On Rap-Battles

Post by complexity »

complexity: Thanks for doing this interview relevant to rap-battles.

complexity: What was it like when you first joined rap nation?

M¢EUR?0m?: " well tom, my first reaction was W W W WTF!?"" becuz clearly, i've never seen such pathetic attempts in lyrical content"" as i continued to read battles, i felt as if i were slowly losing my mind"

complexity: Ekoms do you think you could describe how they could stay in a wackness state for so long?

complexity: Basically a vegetated state.

M¢EUR?0m?: perhaps they feel it's the only place they're all equally leveled therefore are too intimidated and frightened to persue any further

complexity: Thanks for attempting to debunk the mystery. I would also like your opinion on how they could be arrogant?

M¢EUR?0m?: That's another mystery, maybe it's because they live in a closed in facility where they all suck penises

complexity: That may be the disgusting truth. My next question I would like your incite on is. How long do you think this wackness has been going on, and what do you think started it?

M¢EUR?0m?: From my guess, probably a few years from what they seem to claim, but my personal opinion is.. very shortly which may be the answer to why they lack the skill levels of a true lyricist

M¢EUR?0m?: I'm not sure what started it, probably a group of nerds who thought they could rap after listening to Paul Wall's greatest hits

complexity: I would like your opinion on how many of them have herpes from sucking eachother constantly?

M¢EUR?0m?: Well about 3/4th of them are herpe infested cocksuckers, from the short period of time of just being on their site, i felt utterly ill as if it were a site-born disease, and from all the ads i wouldn't be surprised!

M¢EUR?0m?: i think instead of calling them ads it should be called aids because these people have such a weak immunity to insults they retaliate with feeble comebacks

complexity: Just one last question. What do you think could be done to stop this catstrophe of hip-hop?

M¢EUR?0m?: Maybe introduce them into real lyricist such as ourselves on illest lyrics, but this problem seems too critical to halt and maybe result in an even more catastrophic epidemic whereas we may stoop down to their lyrical level of rap....nahhh lol that'll never happen and they're not even involved in hip-hop.. they're more like poets with no style.. like tu-pac.. after he was dead

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
precise
Elevated
Wins: 20
Losses: 7

Post by precise »

hahaha...hahahahahaha.....hahaHahaHaHAhahAh

facin me? its mission impossible, like pickin up lesbian broads
fuck all these thespian frauds, they "bug me" like espionage
Subsist
Rap Professional
Wins: 11