Interview with Ruckus Part 2 of 2

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Re: Interview with Ruckus Part 2 of 2

Post by complexity »

Great interview. I really respect the comments. Though I feel I almost force you into making them with the praise that I give you as a writer.

When you joined the site. I surely did get more competitive, but more than that I just knew I couldn't drop sub par verses anymore. I had to go all out on every rhyme scheme that way to not look stupid when compared to people like you. Some of that also had to do with feedback I was getting around that time.

For the longest time I said that I was getting worst and it was true. But over the last few months I can actually see elevation in some areas and you've definitely contributed.

Ruckus is an interesting dude though. I feel even with 2 parts, we are still leaving out a lot.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Z.X.Y.
Rookie

Post by Z.X.Y. »

Catch 22? Honestly I think this kid is the most annoying piece of shit on the forum. What are your thoughts? Actually forget about him. No one cares about him. Complexity?

^ LOL

Nice part two was even better then part one. A few funny parts also lol
AbZ The Beast
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3
Losses: 5

Post by AbZ The Beast »

well, ruck you are a good writer, but i cant believe i wasted a couple mins of my life reading this garbage
THE FINAL SHADE' COMING FALL 2010
www.soundclick.com/abzthebeast
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

good interview, i think toyh tried a little too hard but none-the-less good interview, one day in illest history i would like to see ruckus battle, it's one of the only things to anticipate because i know every written you will ever drop will be mind blowing, keep up the good work soldier

Return to “Interviews”