Xzibit Independent Fourth Album

Post and comment on the latest hip hop news, interviews, music videos, singles, promote upcoming events, breaking news, and hip hop deaths.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

X has signed a partnership deal with Koch Records to house his indie imprint, Open Bar Entertainment, as well as his upcoming album, Full Circle.“After 10 years of being signed to a major label, I have learned a lot,” said the Los Angeles-based rapper, who has released previous albums on Loud and Sony/Columbia labels.“Koch Records is giving me the opportunity to put this knowledge to work. I am excited to be putting an independent record out through Open Bar Entertainment/Koch Records, and I am looking forward to doing what I love to do best.”Although many know him as the host of MTV’s popular show “Pimp My Ride,” where beat-up cars are given vehicular makeovers, X-to-the-Z first caught listeners’ attention with his 1996 single “Paparazzi,” and later broke into the mainstream with Snoop Dogg’s “Bitch Please” and “X.”Xzibit’s forthcoming LP is slated for release on Sept. 19. He is also starring alongside wrestler-turned-actor The Rock in a football drama “Gridiron Gang,” set to come out same month.

Read more...

Check out our Vapes for great prices.

Return to “Hip Hop News”