ATTENTION ART!!!

Ask someone to collaborate with you on your latest drop or call them out for a text battle, audio, or graphics. A great place to hook up with other artists on the site to compete.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

PyDizZLE21
Novice
Wins: 2
Losses: 2

Re: ATTENTION ART!!!

Post by PyDizZLE21 »

Yea I'm a nobody coming from who exactly??, a person who does music and is where exactly??, no where yea I thought so and if u don't like wht I say then battle me or shut the fukk up I can say wht I want to who I want and if anybody has a problem with that then they can step in the ring, including a sorry person as urself.
pest
Iller Than Thou
Wins: 16
Losses: 15
No Shows: 6

Post by pest »

Coming from a guy who has opened up for artists such as brotha lynch, the sand people, mac lethal, skee-lo, and various others. a guy who has a music video, a guy who lives hip hop.... and you are who again? get the fuck off my dick bitch. dumb bitch.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Catastropic wrote:i went to ya site on reverbnation, and i heard ya' projects bro, i must say they real damn good...
at ya' age you have a 5star skillz,
and believe you're gonna make in the music biz.
i love ya' sht...most definitely...
keep up the good work bro!
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

:character-willie:
PyDizZLE21
Novice

Post by PyDizZLE21 »

@haz lol grounds keeper willie

@pest so u opened up for nobodies *clap clap* hope that makes up for ur failed accomplishments, and ur the one on my dick u got offended by a remark I said don't try and flip it bitch, and I don't make music I just txt so yea I am a nobody since I don't try to be sumbody in the music industry, and u try so hard and yet where are u?, are u under a big label making big money? no so shut the fukk upp about ur sorry life and where u wish u could be faggot

P.S. I called u stupid ass out
pest
Iller Than Thou

Post by pest »

Man... this faggot doesnt know.

Catastropic wrote:i went to ya site on reverbnation, and i heard ya' projects bro, i must say they real damn good...
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by ScottJames »

smh
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
pest
Iller Than Thou

Post by pest »

scott james dosnt write... copy n paste. thats all.... look... im done talking this to a bunch of herbs.... im not a gardener. py... your a girl. anti... i respected you untill now. scott your a fake. im not bitching. im statin facts. if you all would quit sucking eachother off youd see that. one...

PyDizZLE21
Novice

Post by PyDizZLE21 »

hahaha I find it real funny that u think I'm bakking scott and anti just because I think ur a bitch, I'm not bakking anybody anti did his thing on his own and dropped a verse, scott I don't he might drop a verse he might not but thats up to him either way I don't care, i dropped a verse for u already pest because I don't like u and wht happened no response, and if u could beat that verse that I dropped feel free to post sumthing, I'm not trippin if u beat me in a battle ohh well life goes on but I said wht I had to say with lyrics even thou I didn't knw u so quit ur bitchin...
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

Post by leeroi green »

scott is ducking me, really he is, :lol: really
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

this whole thread is retarded, and pest no offense but opening up for guys who open up for other guys.. is not something to brag about
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

The Architect wrote:this whole thread is retarded, and pest no offense but opening up for guys who open up for other guys.. is not something to brag about

I beg to differ. at least pest is putting in that work. At the end of the day that's all that matters.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

im not saying he isn't, but i dont believe that qualifies for bragging rights imo. and is irrelevant to anything in this thread
Majin
Potential Emcee

Post by Majin »

The Architect wrote:im not saying he isn't, but i dont believe that qualifies for bragging rights imo. and is irrelevant to anything in this thread
He was responding to this post

PyDizZLE21 wrote:Yea I'm a nobody coming from who exactly??, a person who does music and is where exactly??, no where yea I thought so and if u don't like wht I say then battle me or shut the fukk up I can say wht I want to who I want and if anybody has a problem with that then they can step in the ring, including a sorry person as urself.
Idk if he really was doing any of that, but if he was I'd say he's making moves. May not get any where lol but is going in the right direction.
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

pest wrote:scott james dosnt write... copy n paste. thats all.... look... im done talking this to a bunch of herbs.... im not a gardener. py... your a girl. anti... i respected you untill now. scott your a fake. im not bitching. im statin facts. if you all would quit sucking eachother off youd see that. one...

son you act like i give a fuck about your respect for me? fuck outa here

go stab some more defenseless people mister fucking big shot

IL record:
16-1
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

The Architect wrote:im not saying he isn't, but i dont believe that qualifies for bragging rights imo. and is irrelevant to anything in this thread

Why wouldn't that give him Bragging Rights??
Have you done more then he has ? If not, then he has every right to brag really. Why not, He's doing what you wish you could do LoL.
And it isn't irrelevant for the simple fact.. individuals are being compared in this thread.. so If you have a few stripes on ya Belt, that just gives you some what of a advantage.

Return to “Callout Section”