ATTN: Dick Ridin Faggots!

Ask someone to collaborate with you on your latest drop or call them out for a text battle, audio, or graphics. A great place to hook up with other artists on the site to compete.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Re: ATTN: Dick Ridin Faggots!

Post by Kurse »

I'm just sayin homie...don't make it seem like it's your life mission to ruin someone on the web. It just seems childish. I'm not sayin that I myself wasn't being reckless in the whole Dosia "situation" ...but Dosia know's he got what he deserved and I did it the way I know hurts another recording artist...

...on a track.

That's the difference in the way we expose people. This is a Hip-Hop forum...and I'm a Hip-Hop artist. I kept it on the record and I aimed at his lil 'wishful' career. Is that not the way an artist address' the issue towards another artist!? So I would think that would be acceptable action on a Hip-Hop forum. I'm only sayin that if you wanna destroy dude so bad...take it to the audio, or text, or whatever...make it a display of skill. Anybody can post photos or put up links to old threads...but to embarass him in something he says's he's good at...that's how you do it. You beat them at their own game.

And as far as anybody thinkin that I'm duckin niggaz...it ain't ever that. I used to accept alot of challenges back when I was active. But I do this for a living...I can't afford to spend my time battling on the web all the time like I used to. Audio is what I know...it's what I do. You don't see me callin out Scott James or Cee4 in text. Why!? Because that's something I know I'll lose. I know to stick to waters that I'm familiar with. That's like me challenging one of them to audio. It makes no sense. My battle record is as good as it is because I fight in my weight-class. When I battle...I battle to destroy. Not because it's fun. That's why you'll never see me battle HKX, or Viral...Tre Tru or Loon E. Lou...these are my niggaz. I won't battle my homies because I have high respects for them..in my eyes there is no such thing as a "friendly" battle. That situation is real black and white to me. We're either beefin or we're not! So people can say what the fuck they want about me...but if they really wanna get it in...they know where to say my name. In the end...all they'll be doing is helping me add another WIN to my record.
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18
No Shows: 1

Post by CBK »

you obv dont know what your chatting, people have made it a display of their skill by dissing him with text which is an appropriate way for a text artist to address another text artist. scott dropped an ill verse wich people myself included found highly entertaining and a sick diss, we left comments an toyh didnt like this, that is why he has chose to call us out. i have dropped a diss he aint replied to so i can only assume he's left again.

i have no vendetta to destroy him neither does anybody else.but i cant speak for them.

qualid may have some beef but i dunno who he is. the way i see it TOYH is just a weirdo and a liar. an aiight artist but a pathalogical liar who bails when shit hits the fan.
Squalid
Potential Emcee

Post by Squalid »

I honestly wasn't going to reply at first...

There's no difference between TYOH, & the Dosia situation. Both got what they deserved, If someone was to expose Tupac for being a fake, no one would care if the guy happened to include a diss track at the end of his exposure, he still got exposed. Loon E Lou for example, we all know he's a cool guy, or at least decent, if he was to get exposed for what ever reason, I highly doubt it would be talked about like the Dosia & Tyoh situation..Why? Loon doesn't go around starting shit, TYOH does. Like CBK said he's a pathological liar..

This whole thread was created due to a written that already dissed him. You originally just labeled the people who merely left feed back he called out, dick riders. which is why I made the comment about you not knowing what's going on. As for the ducking comment I was initially quoting what the guy you were trying to defend said, I wasn't including my thoughts in THAT post.

Here are a few quotes I copied from different people today about SOMEONE ELSE.

"you should beat someone worth talking about. ppl wull take u a lil more serious maybe"

"See... ive battled much more expirienced... thays how it works... battle those you to might lose to. Not the ones others can clown on you for takong the easy win"

I read your reason for not facing the good battlers
http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/everyday-vt9092.html
Kurse wrote:Word...Bill's a kool kat...he's knows I'm just fuckin wit him, not tryin to diss 'em. Not even really tryin to diss the other 2 either...I'm just clownin on 'em...having fun on a day I was bored. haha
^ I'm sure you're capable of having fun with one of the heavy weights. But no matter what story you happen to tell us it isn't going to change peoples thoughts on ALL those battles you've been in. Even if we were to go by your "logic"

We have other GOOD battlers here since you're back & available. You could have the site vote on who you should go against to prove your self. Risk losing, win or lose you'd be ceasing the shit ppl are saying behind ur back. I'm just Leaving my opinion, since you're leaving yours...

Homie.
CBK
Rap Assassin

Post by CBK »

lmao squalid can be one of only four people who were online when one of those posts was made. i know this. an i can narrow it down to just two people given that squalid has mod status. niice .
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

I was never really gone in order to say "I'm back" ...I never really went anywhere. I've been around here, still reading...still posting...still feeding. But as far as anybody sayin shit about Me or who I've battled...
...I don't really care.
None of that talk really phases me. I don't have anything to prove.I'm an artist...not a battler. I'm around to make music. And that's about it.
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

Kurse is like Kayne ^^ just here to make good music

:?
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
GhoStWriDa001
Novice
Wins: 1
Losses: 3

Post by GhoStWriDa001 »

j.j. come bring your weak bitch ass bars you got damn switch hitter.
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

lol

who even bumped this thread back up ?

IL record:
16-1
CBK
Rap Assassin

Post by CBK »

some ass... who ever comments on this is just giving toyh what he desperately seeks.... attention.

someone lock this shit.

Return to “Callout Section”