ATTN: Dick Ridin Faggots!

Ask someone to collaborate with you on your latest drop or call them out for a text battle, audio, or graphics. A great place to hook up with other artists on the site to compete.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

Glamtrash
Poetic Juggernaut
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Re: ATTN: Dick Ridin Faggots!

Post by Glamtrash »

it's not a battle if there's no votes lol

[ Post made via Android ] Image
88SkyLink
Rhyme Master
Wins: 3
Losses: 1

Post by 88SkyLink »

lol did I just see that properly? A battle without vote? How would u determine a winner? It's like getting an amputee writing a letter

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
[center]Image[/center]

[center]BodyBagged
:: Catastrophe :: 3-0
:: Jayzon_Black :: 4-0
:: Leeroi Green :: 4-0
[/center]

[center]Lost to
:: Enlightend :: 4-1[/center]

[center]Illest Achievements[/center]
[center]Potential of the Year 2011[/center]
ChaseTheDream
Potential Emcee

Post by ChaseTheDream »

Okeydokey
Beaten more bitches than Michael Vick
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

88SkyLink wrote:lol did I just see that properly? A battle without vote? How would u determine a winner? It's like getting an amputee writing a letter

That's a good point.

Anyhow, TOYH, just let me know when you make the thread. No hate, but I'm down, like I said.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18
No Shows: 1

Post by CBK »

well toyh seems to think there would be biased dickriding votes going down. so i'll battle him without votes being given.. feed can still be left but no use trying to decide a winner because any votes that dont go in toyhs favour will be regarded as dickriding.

...so yeah i know its not a battle without votes but thats the reason why i said it.
Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10
Losses: 13

Post by Defiance »

you love the attention

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011
Squalid
Potential Emcee

Post by Squalid »

Lol I just got an idea, ThaOneYouHate WE won't be battling until YOU add Scott to that list. Add him and I'm all yours. I don't want to hear any of your excuses, HE DISSED YOU, man your bitch ass up, and settle it. Oh, and don't try to include that gay ass "This is a quick 5 minute key" in any of your battles either. YOUR VERSES SUCK, no need to beat around the bush, THEY SUCK. Idc what anyones tells you, you're ONE of the whackest dudes on this site. If you want to act like a little bitch dodging the people who actually insulted you, that's fine with me. If you do happen to beat me, I won't be complaining, and telling everyone I'm leaving the site like you, that will be how it ends. No more shit talking, we're done...and only way we will battle is if you man up.

Lol oh, and Bias votes?

Illest isn't a site filled with dick riders. Sure we have some (TOYH), every site does... but I'm sure they will be legit battles. Now that I think of it, TOYH might use this as an excuse to back out of battling now lmao. If he'd like, i'll take the battles to a few sites and see what everyone says else where. I'll even let him pick a few of the sites lol.
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

you guys are silly!!

:roll:
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

bunch of silly nillys! !!!!! best punch i heard all year.

IL record:
16-1
ThaOneYouHate
Potential Emcee
Wins: 24
Losses: 28

Post by ThaOneYouHate »

Lol Squalid, learn to stalk me you fucking faggot. Get off my dick. I said in the shout box, as soon as I battle all you little ass bitches like yourself, hiding. I will battle Scott. You think I give a fuck if I lose a text battle? 99% of what Scott will drop is gonna be recycled from his previous drop anyways.

So you can eat my dick whoever ya are pussy.

And CBK the battle is set up, in the battle section. It has been. I've been checking daily. I'm not dropping 'til there's a check in though. Not gonna deal with no show shit. I don't care if I get hate votes. Where do you think 90% of my losses came from to begin with? Hate votes when I joined the site.

Crunchtime - Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 pm
did dosia leave to pursue his youtube rap career, or he still comes here
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

Sheesh. This is still goin on huh? Shame.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Squalid
Potential Emcee

Post by Squalid »

Ok I typed another large paragraph, but I decided not to post all that I typed...

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/chat_ ... tart=17200

^ (If you scroll up a bit, that's where you begin) As I was reading your argument with Scott, I noticed you talking about all this money you have. "My TV is worth more than your parents house", "My speakers are worth more than your parents house". This is exactly why I believe you're the biggest fake on this site. You your self said you work at Walmart, yet you're balling? Please don't tell me you make your money illegally...Is that what you're trying to tell us? You making that much money in the streets? Lmao, I still don't understand why you literally said EVERYONE was dick riding, yet you skipped over the first few people in the thread and selected a few to call out.

(Just wanted to say that)

This is getting old, and I'm not going to keep arguing with you. 90% of your losses came from you actually losing. Also how am I stalking you for having a good memory of what YOU typed on the forum? I took a few pictures, if you'd like to know how much I have 4 exactly. This whole stalking thing is getting lame now, wasn't funny then, isn't funny now. Also I'm not going to believe that you said you will battle scott at the end, you often make up lies, or exagerrate shit when you get in a argument with someone. Why wouldn't you state that in the thread? Where he could actually see it? I just don't like seeing you trying to go after easy wins (And I'm not saying you're better than everyone you listed because some of them are better), but from what I believe you should be battling Kuhler, and Anti right now. Who is going to set up the battle? You're dodging people...
Last edited by Squalid on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

^ you should never type that much in an e beef thread. I promise it's not that serious and who cares who he calls out to battle...
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Squalid
Potential Emcee

Post by Squalid »

^ Yeah you're partially right, I shortened it down.

Also I'm just saying it's biased to try and prove a point he's better than 90% of the thread, but select a few people out of the thread when blatantly dodging others.

But as stated above, I'm not going to keep arguing with this guy. I personally find it a bit boring, and wasn't even in the mood when he returned half a month later starting it up again..
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

SMFH @ this entire thread.

Yezzir - Youre a homo bro. Tryna act tough when youre not. youre really making yourself look ridiculous. U cant beat me, so why try? And yeah ur right, im going to use recycled lines from my diss to u.. cuz i'm known to do that, right? smh... go away.
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1

Return to “Callout Section”