ALVIN!!

Ask someone to collaborate with you on your latest drop or call them out for a text battle, audio, or graphics. A great place to hook up with other artists on the site to compete.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

ALVIN!!

Post by TreTru »

Alvin its time for you to stop talkin shit about me behind my back...i heard you said i wasnt even that good...hahaha ..well lets see if im @ least better than YOU
Let's GO!!

str8 Battle ...

3:30 maxx time limit no minimum
Categories...

Punches
Delivery
Flo
consistency
Swagger
metas/sims
overall enjoyment

No Ghost writes..

if you wanna add a cat or what not let me know..since lookin @ this cat list, i dont see a one you could win..imo

So heres your chance to Fold the "Paper Champ"..or whatever cute Nickname you whisper behind my back.....

Oh Yeah and FUCK YOU!!! No Homo...
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Re: ALVIN!!

Post by Alvin »

What's a paper champ?

What I find cute is u know im about to have my baby and don't have time for this... and u choose now to be tough, so go write me a song... I don't care.

And... since u bring it up, no... I don't think ur that good, I think u lack depth, and are prolly at ur pinnacle. No one talks about u behind ur back silly, ur not that important lol.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
TreTru
Rap Professional

Post by TreTru »

Nice Cop out..have your baby..im sure i'll still be the champ when you Return..with whatever Name you have this time.....I can wait!!haha

and that comment just goes to prove what i said was tru...difference between me and you is i had to call you out just to get you to admit your Bitchassery....funny i knew if i logged out you would answer...La Cuckaracha sneaks around when the lights go off..
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

lmfao...

ok tough guy...

i made you something...

:obscene-moneypiss: Image

Get a life man, your starting to sound like cbk

ALVIN ALVIN ALVIN!

lets state the facts shall we?

Alvin says he doesn't like you when YOU asked for it....
Alvin addresses the post when he see's it....
and Alvin could care less what opinion your pinnacled egotistical life could have...

and again... now this is shits and giggles... like you. act your age

:obscene-moneypiss: Image
CBK
Rap Assassin
Losses: 18

Post by CBK »

dont diss me you mexican piece of shit or i'll piss on your nacho's
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

U and tre should sing the cucaracha song together while burning a mexican flag lmfao

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Why is the guy thats 0-5 in text and about to be MURK'D by two of the C.I. crew even in this thread? Lol.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
AxelGrave
Potential Emcee
Wins: 2
Losses: 1

Post by AxelGrave »

What the hell is going on? I'm so lost....
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

Lol, he doesn't like me for made up reasons, and now im giving him real ones to keep my name in his mouth... the usual

AxelGrave
Potential Emcee
Wins: 2
Losses: 1

Post by AxelGrave »

Drama like a novela. Also hows the baby man, sorry i haven't congradulated you yet.
TreTru
Rap Professional

Post by TreTru »

hahaha ...dude you got lots of time to stalk me.?).and make some cute lil Sig..you even came sharkin back around here just to say that!!and STILL NOT to answer the Callout?LMFAO..
woooow and you say i need to get a life.?..u'r a funny lil Character Alvin!!(get it)..
and you say i got your name in my mouth..what a Homo..your as Emo as your Music...hahaha..

for real i been over this since the blunt i smoked Saturday Night no bullshit..So unless your answering the Callout your wasting your Time
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

Blah blah blah Fart.

TreTru
Rap Professional

Post by TreTru »

Okay so i see you around here all day sometimes..lotsa time on your hands but still No answer..even offering to battle other dudes (Newbies) cuz thats the only types you seem to be willing to battle...anyway's i have a feelin you just dont wanna battle me (obviously) So hears my Suggestion...
you can either accept my call out and Prove that im really not that good as you say..or you can take My name and picture off your Sig and I'll let it go....and LMAO @ errybody talkin shit abt my DatPiff.com DL's when i dont use Dat Piff for that we use Archives.com but we suspended the DL's there and on DatPiff because we sell the albums @our Gigs ..smh with the Fake personals...i only put the DatPiff up for ..this Site.....LMAO...

P.S.
BTW you might wanna agree cuz ya need the activity...i've been peepin ya'lls Audio Topical Tourney thread...my battle with Loon from the first Round Still has more views than all the other threads...except the predictions...haha
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

Look you big headed fag, we dont need expos on why you only have 4 dwnloads, and no one is LAUGHING THEIR FUCKING ASS OFF unless they're doing it at you. As for the "you suggest", guess what, i dont care for your suggestions, keep em to yourself. As for the we need you for activity, I could give a fuck less about your existence, and im sure a lot of people feel the same considering your new drops and remote feedback.

As for you vs me, eat a fart douche. Go write me a song, write me an album, waste more time. Im not going to repay the favor in any way other than my sig and this silly thread. This wouldnt even be that big of a fucking deal if you werent so egotistical and full of yourself, good or not, Im not fucking scared to tell you how it is.

oh yeah...

or you can take My name and picture off your Sig and I'll let it go
LMFAO!!!!!!! OH NOOOOOO, what happens if you DONT LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOO oHHHHHHooooohhhhhhhhh NOoooooo
BTW you might wanna agree cuz ya need the activity
YOU AINT SPECIAL CUNT. Grow the fuck up, your one person, we'll survive if your activity decreases, BELIEVE THAT

annnnnnnd
smh with the Fake personals...i only put the DatPiff up for ..this Site.....LMAO...
If thats the case, allow I to point out the obvious CAPTAIN POPULAR, ONLY 4 PEOPLE HERE LIKE YOUR ASS

Bitch...
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

LOL
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year

Return to “Callout Section”