The Best Site Tourny: Precise vs Neno (no contest)

Past Tournaments Including ( Dangerous Tournament ) won by All Killah

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

lol neno.. nobody's voted yet.. was pointless to explain about the played out lines... dubb did the same thing while dickriding his vote for professor by saying my first bar was played.. i wouldn't doubt it wasn't but over the 500 battles i've been in i've pretty much seen it all so no matter how personal u try to be its always going to be played out towards the person ur going against... not sure if u understand wat i mean but im sure precise felt the same way about that hair cut line cuz even i've seen similar personals towards him like that if it wasn't from me, myself... although i wouldn't expect illest not to dickride after that battle i had with professor since it seems like people r disregarding the categories for wat they r and mostly judging on wat they assumed was better...
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

First of all a lot of his personals, he actually got by some research apparently they really offended you. Lmao.

Second your punches were so weak, they couldn't be recycled. But I've heard the pneomina, and precise as a knife incizion, Oh yah. I've said precise as surgeons, and precise as a an incizion on this site alone. Nothing, and i mean nothing compares to how played professors lines were though. Why don't you go bitch at him. You would get a Dq for hyping and being a complete moron. But I'm just locking all these threads.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Conspiracy
Biter
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Post by Conspiracy »

And if you wanted to tell him something called pm dipshit
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

lets not up these topics admins. STart one somewhere else if you want to bitch. Lol

Check out our Vapes for great prices.

Return to “Blood Stained Fields”