Horrorcore cypher...

Off the Dome is the only way that you will gain respect in this highly competitive but good natured environment. Feel free to start your own or participate in an existing one.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Street Pharmacist
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 1
Losses: 2

Post by Street Pharmacist »

ayo ill rip out ur vocal cord,grab ur moms and choke the whore,till that bitchis throat dont even work no more,whats horrorcore? u gonna find out when her tounge hanging on too the floor,till the point she cant even speak cuz her lips too sore
cuz she was on some dick sucking galore
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Begin Rant -

Ooh im a Nerdy Weird Social Outcast Who Writes About Cutting Ppl Up Because its Different From Guns And its Not Trying To Sound Tough at All Even Though i Wouldnt Do This Shit in Real Life, i Need Laid.

End Rant.

;)

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
precise
Elevated
Wins: 20
Losses: 7

Post by precise »

im a rocket collector, thatll make you choke on his pocket protector, causin madness ill break stuff, once my glasses are taped up, my idol is dr.doom ive duplicated his exact mask, bullies dont push me i snap fast

facin me? its mission impossible, like pickin up lesbian broads
fuck all these thespian frauds, they "bug me" like espionage
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Wins: 5
Losses: 1

Post by Viral »

ima stab ya in the ears n ask if u can hear, grasp dis roofie here n pass it thru wit beer, slashin thru wit shears, till ur gaspin thru ur pores, slashin thru the cords, smashed up on the porch, ligaments hangin wit ur legs sliced thru da core, get ice from the store jst to watch u freeze to death then sell u like some pork......
Gutta
Rap King
Wins: 14
Losses: 14

Post by Gutta »

I can strike so much fear in u that ta death you'll be stressin my voice//
I could beat you down like a savage, but da gun iz my weapon of choice//
CHINO
Potential Emcee
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by CHINO »

stick fists through ya midsection leave ya instestines layin out
corkscrews to ya visuals leave ya eyeballs hangin out
tie ya large intestin in a knot and feed you til ya purge
push you through the wood chipper then feed you to the birds
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable

Post by Viral »

im tiein ur arms till ur diein from harm due to this needle made out of uranium, till ur skin turns black ill be hackin at ur brain stem n make sure ur eyes dont roll back, ill get u pinned between a dump truck and a semi jst to watch ur upper half pop off, i aint even gotta rhyme wen i write cuz the time of the night is actually day n its bright, i hate shadows thats y i stick to the after hours, cuz usually theres no traffic draggin ur body for da last half n hour, up to the tower we go, n down on the fence u fall, im sorry didnt i tell u we were goin up there to get ur tennis ball?
CHINO
Potential Emcee
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by CHINO »

pens through the esophogus with needles to ya eyeballs
a molotov cocktail chase it down with lysol
peel the flesh on wrist up, pin it to ya chest
administer cyanide the poison you ingest
twist ya ankles backwards choppin off ya feet
get the fuckin vice grips I'm yankin out ya teeth
wrap you down with sheets and feed you to pirahnas
just goes to show what I think of you fuckin prima donnas
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable

Post by Viral »

leave ur flesh skinned n patted wit sea salt, while sawin at ur legs pourin honey makin the bees assualt, tie a rope around ur torso itll be forceful till it burns into ur ribs blood leakin out ur pores puss floodin out the sores guts seapin on the floor, staples administered to ur split abs bustin ur intestines its a sick habit....im not even on rap ne more...im tryin to eat off ya eyelids....n become a baptist
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable

Post by Viral »

dis is horror core so i figured id jst pour her more...but before...i stopped at the corner store..for black bags, ties, rope,n a G of dope, i went to church n skinned a pope, grinned n groped a model till her bones broke n out the skin they poked, back to da bitch, she was convulsin like a fish, so i tied her up n dropped in a turkey dish, first incision i must commence wit the basting, fuck these intestines being cooked im all for the tasting, opened the jar of acid n let it seep thru her veins, slicin meat off her frame last thing she said was insane! I LOVE YOU!!...so i ripped out her brains, ne remains were kicked off da train, next stop ima bag her up, n leave her for finding...NEWS FLASH!!!...Virals girl was murdered...but he didnt do it...he was in hiding!!....

ummm no one posts in here...so i figured id up dis bitch...n ummmm...wrote a lil not so violent murder story.... :)

Return to “Cyphers”