Show Me How You Work It (needin two verses)

Off the Dome is the only way that you will gain respect in this highly competitive but good natured environment. Feel free to start your own or participate in an existing one.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

KrAzYeYeZ
Rookie
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Show Me How You Work It (needin two verses)

Post by KrAzYeYeZ »

Ayo This ya boy KrAzY...I'm Bout To Drop One Of My MOST RECENT Songs I've been tweekin lyrics to....I have Verse 1 n Verse 2 but would like to keep Verse 2 out n See What Two Other Cats Bring To The Table Lyrically Speaking....so with that said....droppin....

~{ChOrUs}~ Fresh Re-Up n send my bitch the supply/she fill that pot wit BAKIN SODA/SHIT so CRISP when she TWIST her WRIST/take a whiff...now mama we MAKIN ODOR//...(Sh-Show Me How You Work It)(x3)
See my girl whip it up/and I dare you pussies to try n SNATCH SHIT/cause she my CHICK an she QUICK to CLIP a PRICK then FLIP a BRICK/and head back home to cook up the next BATCH BITCH!//..(Sh-Show Me How You Work It)(x3)

~{VeRsE 1}~Now what it do babygirl/you got the NEW SUPPLY ZIPPED?? KrAzY gotta get these RUDE FLIES GRIP/throwin names I TAGGED THE SLUT bitch BAGGED UP CUT/no question we hit DUDES 'GUYS' QUICK/I don't ever buy soft/The KiNg JUST UP TA MAKE IT HARD QUEENS RUSH US TA TAKE IT FAR/you try n BEZZEL the METAL to reach my LEVEL/I see you still DREAM ROUGH UPON SHAKIN STARS!!!/There's only two requirements of my J.O.B./and thass COUNTIN DOUGH n MOUNTIN HOES/KrAzY got so much fuckin mula/yea that's my head carved into that FOUNTAIN BRO/In this DOPE GAME you SLOW BRAINS get NO CHANGE/cause iss gettin bundled an SHIPPED TA ME/Let's just say I'm well known ma fuckas/therefor my 'chickita' goes on TRIPS FA FREE/FedEx done fell in love wit her/she constantly overnight SENDIN SALES this isn't N.F.L./but it's like my green's got a damn TURF KIT think you DESERVE SHIT?!?!?/really askin to get HURT QUICK/if you ever get in my girlies way/while she's tryin to fuckin WORK IT!!!//

Now....Lookin Fo Two Of The Illest Cats On Here To Throw Down Verses 2 n 3....not stealin material or anything like that...Just Really wanna see what kinda Creative Flow n wordplay Come Off The Domes wit this Street Anthem Chorus....MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

Return to “Cyphers”