Valentines Day Massacre

Off the Dome is the only way that you will gain respect in this highly competitive but good natured environment. Feel free to start your own or participate in an existing one.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

KrAzYeYeZ
Rookie
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Valentines Day Massacre

Post by KrAzYeYeZ »

(fuck wit my heart..Now you gone DIE BITCH).....Look.....Mutha fuck valentines day/lets erase FEB-RU-ARY FOUR-TEENTH/KrAzY gone SWING BLADES let the STING FADE/then leave ya HEAD BURIED TOWARDS FEET!!!/I tried textin you my love/but yet you never TEXT ME BACK???/take a SEAT CHEATER while I get the MEAT CLEAVER/then start disectin ya SEXY RACK/then head over to ya homegirls crib/so she can teabg my TESTE SACK//
you said I'm CON-TROLLIN Imma leave this BLONDE ROLLIN/like takin SIX PILLS OF "E"/try my hardest to be a NICE DUDE but like ICE CUBES/slowly this DICK CHILLS YA TEETH this CHICK THRILLIN ME???/(PUULLEEAASSE)....she just a QUICK DRILL IN NEED(think)/almost like this BABY got RABIES/scept Imma have her FOAMIN RED/take aim n SHOOT YOUR LIPSTICK lookin on to FUTURISTICS/now that ya DOME IS DEAD/SEE TROUBLE burst n BLEED BUBBLES KrAzy got this HOE POPPED no RO-BOT/but wit murda this CLONE IS FED//
front page of the newspaper/now everybody KNOWS THIS bloody black ROSES/your stab wounds gone BE A DOZEN/it was HARD to break the BARS but this "CARD"/has now FREED THE HUSBAND!!!/scene lookin like some michael myers shit/walk away leavin BLOOD RUBBED ON WALLS/this TECH WILL SPILL YA not into NECROPHILIA/but fuck ya dead body an leave CUM A-LONG JAWS/you fucked wit my heart/now it's a MUST YOU DIE BITCH one swift THRUST YOU FLY QUICK/remindin you of winter how I KEEP HEATAS stuff ya body in the DEEP FREEZER/an like NUTS YOU DRY SLICK!!!!//
malicious fuck it kill the KIDS names not SID/but I get VICIOUS...SHIT TWIST CURVED she WISHES I KISSED LIPS THIRST n I know she MISSES bein PRICKED FIST FIRST/but now she RESTIN IN HELL almost like she TESTIN A SPELL/man I swear this BITCHES CLIT IS CURSED!!!!!/straight up I love you/but truthfully FUCK YOU doin what you did is what SLUTS DO/within a minute she FOR-GOT ME so now this WHORE IS ROTTING the DOOR I'm LOCKING your voice is NOT SWEET slice up ya BODY/and rip ya GUTS THROUGH/never fuck with a psycho/when you don't know their LETHAL WIT pick away at ya organs wit a NEEDLE TIP/she twitchin all SPAS-MATIC no MATHEMATICS/but guaranteed Imma get EQUAL BITCH I don't NEED YA SHIT/black out n get HARD-CORE on this NARK WHORE take a BAT to this CAT/fuck it no NEED to FEED THE KITTEN/I surely HOPE YA SURPRISED an it OPENS YA EYES/when you fuckin READ WHATS WRITTEN!!!!//
MesaR
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 26
Losses: 35

Re: Valentines Day Massacre

Post by MesaR »

i'll left my date abused-some when i oozed-cum,
when she put's on a new dom, i'll slap her with my used-one,
this is were the heat-starts, if she's bad it's were the beef starts,
i'm sick of chick's acting like retard's, giving head.. my cock got unexpected teeth marks.
..Fuck that gay shit you say on a beat..
KrAzYeYeZ
Rookie
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Re: Valentines Day Massacre

Post by KrAzYeYeZ »

pretty nice drop Sequence...wordplay's a lil basic but the multis were on point...If you were tryin to punch the bitch you accomplished it but YOU GOTTA SWING to KNOCK THE FUCK OUT EM ya feel me?!?!?

~KrAzYeYeZ~

!*!Resurrected!*!Shakespeare!*!

Return to “Cyphers”