Say Stupid Shit Freestyle

Off the Dome is the only way that you will gain respect in this highly competitive but good natured environment. Feel free to start your own or participate in an existing one.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Say Stupid Shit Freestyle

Post by complexity » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:05 pm

fuck these social gatherings i'm here for open battling
bones are rattling that will provoke an avalanche
i'm posting like a total ass because that's where I started from
its like i'm on anti depressants that's how hard i cum
I couldn't be a president because I pardon none, but fuck george walker bush
and obamas shit, if I was president I'd drone an octopus and start bombing squid
why am I talking about ocean creatures, I want to hang myself like the mona lisa
I stay on a fucking roll like bowling sneakers
I hang out with yoga teachers, that are over eaters
older seniors that have explosive seizures
holy leaders that aren't known believers, I couldn't be wacker
if i was a bee wacker, believe me, I broke into this game like an ice skater
with a knee fracture, i'm a light saber and a life saver
remember those tea baggers, teeth shattered when I beat those freak bastards
i made it thirty years hurting queers more than any person here
in person i'm a nightmare like tim burton or a thin virgin with an erection that is inverted

(ok next)

complexity
Elevated

Re: Say Stupid Shit Freestyle

Post by complexity » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:34 pm

i need a break this life isn't a piece of cake/it ain't as easy as epstein on a senior date that he meets for rape/on his secret tape/I need to cheat it but I can't even sleep in late/I thought I was a genius, but it seems I made/a deep mistake/because what I have achieved ain't that great/but before I leave this place/I'm going to take this world and beat its face/but maybe you'll never see the day like tina fay on cleaning day/so let me the lead the way/with this complete display/of verbal mechanisms to get a perfect advantage/as I curse at the planet with verses/words and semantics that no person can manage/ irreversible damage/if I have a punch and I'm determined to land it/I'll treat this world as my personal canvas/

complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:36 pm

sick of thoughts, about to drink a fifth of shots, until my liver rots then i'll have to skip to a bigger hidden boss, a whole different dipping sauce/i'm so sick of bitches its just going to piss me off, listen dog, it will make me want to go hit it raw/just remember when we were children wishing for the Christmas frost/ that I was wishing we were still doing buildablocks/while we chill with pops even if its an apparition in a synagogue/which it costs about a million its simpler for a single shot/rich or not with a trigger locked, I'm sicker than allen iverson with his killer cross/but i guess i'm the type who is "living wrong", who will listen to a J dilla song/a wigger who will put on glasses because he's wicked strong and still fit into Sillacon/while wearing Billabong this gives me the will to stomp/and fill a swamp with body builder arms/ talk to the cops with no filter on and bitches have the will to still respond. (just a freestyle, I'd be less repetitive if it was an actual rap)

shttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efn7S5CKLDk

complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:26 am

never knew addiction/I was jut useless spitting/having a brew when fishing/now i'm stupid wishing/to remove the loser written/on my forehead and a future missing/play the music from this computer system/more booze I'm pissing/more delusional I come as I lose ambition/what to do to improve my living/instead of puke and shitting/feel clueless sitting writing raps in the cleaves but who will listen/

Return to “Cyphers”