Music Creator 5

All production work, recording or production help, beat requests, drumkits, samples, fruity loops, programs and other studio related items belong in this section.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Riggz
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 8

Music Creator 5

Post by Riggz »

I just got this shit for X-mas from the wifey, but I ain't gone lie.. I need Mixing for dummies (some of you have heard my trax). Any suggestions? Any youtube videos or reading material I can grab to move at a faster pace with this software? I also got the HP ENVY Beats by Dre laptop, this shit is mindblowing.
ILL Flow - thieves-vt15638.html
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
REBIRTH of the FIGHT CLUB... Say it with me!
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Re: Music Creator 5

Post by Alvin »

Well never used MC5, but ill give helping a shot since no one else will. Its easier to try and answer specific questions about mixing, like vocals, beats, etc. As for tutorials, Youtube is pretty gangster about it. I learned allot from there. I also baught a home studio recordings for dummies book thats been really useful. Im no pro, but ill try and help if you ask in specific
Slicka
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2
Losses: 2
No Shows: 1

Post by Slicka »

^im n the same boat as you i know how to dub n record n all that but the mixing vocals yeah not so good at that yet haven figured it out.......my boy young lepht be killing the mixing has all the same equipment but i dont know how use mine right i guess eitha
IntrinsicCadence
Hong Kong Phooey
Wins: 3
Losses: 3

Post by IntrinsicCadence »

I'd send a PM 2xS's way with some specific questions. He's a cool cat with some definite mixing skill. I bet he'd be willing to give you some advice...

And just to let you know, it's really not too hard to become decent at mixing, to become really good at it takes knowledge and practice.
Riggz
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 8

Post by Riggz »

Thanks guys.. i'm still screwing around with it. I'm not going to rush into audios just yet. Last year my quality sucked.
ILL Flow - thieves-vt15638.html
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
REBIRTH of the FIGHT CLUB... Say it with me!

Return to “Studio Related”