PRO TOOLS or anything that works as well..

All production work, recording or production help, beat requests, drumkits, samples, fruity loops, programs and other studio related items belong in this section.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

2xS
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2

Re: PRO TOOLS or anything that works as well..

Post by 2xS »

Well, For Programs Like Pro Tools, The M-BOX Isn't The Only Interface That Works With It. I've Actually Used The Profire 610 (Which I Just Purchased Today!) And It Gives An Amazing Sound. The Good Thing About Tha 610 Is That Its Usable With Other Programs. Now, Seeing How My Laptop Doesn't Support Protools, I Had To Purchase A Different Program. It's Called Acoustica Mixcraft, Version 5. Its Very User Friendly, And Gets the Job Done. I'm Excited Ta Work With It And Introduce The 610 To It As Well. So If Ur Lookin For A Decent, Free (For 15 Days) Program, I'd Suggest Mixcraft
. . .If It Ain't Audio, Don't Ask Me To Vote. . .
http://www.reverbnation.com/2xsdoubles
Slicka
Elite Freestyler
Losses: 2
No Shows: 1

Post by Slicka »

i got protools you have to buy the digi design mbox..... it won't run if you dont have.........i love my pro tools though im still learnin on it
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

pro tools takes care of alotta shit easier. very user friendly in my oppinion. i grabbed the m box mini 2. came wit protools 8 and all for 250 from best buy. best move i ever made, comin from usin cool edit before
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

yeah u can get the M-Box minis n their just like the bigger M-Boxes... actually with Presonus u CAN use the Digidesign M-Box... only i'd have Presonus everything cuz i'd want it to match haha...
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Slicka
Elite Freestyler

Post by Slicka »

i got my shit at guitar center in colorado springs it was the software protools and the m box 2.....that midi shit tried to hook me keyboard up n had to get some specail cable for it.....but yeah pro tools go hard
Slicka
Elite Freestyler

Post by Slicka »

that shit cost like 455
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Post by Alvin »

Pro Tools 9 has just been released, and AVID interfaces (m-box, blah blah blah) are no longer required. You can run Pro Tools stand alone if need be. Its a new perk to the pro tools design to make it more open. I personally dont use it, but thats whats been said in the producer community. Check pro tools 9 on google if you dont believe me, so in essence, its all the previouse, "you need hardware specificly designed" mumbo jumbo is garbage now. Also, Avid is the thing your looking for, not M BOX. M-Box is part of avid, just as most M-Audio things are and Digidesign.

Erno.

When that fails, which im not saying it will, i have a cracked version of Cubase 5 thats never failed me lol
Slicka
Elite Freestyler

Post by Slicka »

yeah i can jus upgrade though i don't have to keep buying the program again it automatically updates but right now im experimenting wit all the shit so i can get a feel for it

Return to “Studio Related”