No longer me

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

MavenX
Rookie

No longer me

Post by MavenX »

Im starting to get pissed/
I want to twist my glass but dont have shit to put in that bitch/
Im feeling explosive, soul corroded/
I fake my conversations/
Causing bodily abbrasions because Im self hated/
Why do I still write, I no longer care about exposure/
Just going through the motions like a brain washed soldier/
I havent been me for a while, you should know what youve seen has been a show, ask for me tomorrow and you may just find my ghost/
But really and truly to the most, I wont, this life is torture, and I wanna see how this goes/
I know that right now my life is just in a nose dive and Im just along for the ride/
Every time I try to grab the stick and pull up, life proves it has a bigger dick and gives me a cruel fuck/
But I know this is not it, just have to stay focused and pointed towards my purpose
NoVeL
Rap Assassin
Wins: 14
Losses: 28
No Shows: 10000

Re: No longer me

Post by NoVeL »

Causing bodily abbrasions because Im self hated/
Why do I still write, I no longer care about exposure/
Just going through the motions like a brain washed soldier/

Captivating. It truly had my attention out of the entire drop. Shows potential at a story telling depth with great magnitude.
MavenX
Rookie

Post by MavenX »

I've written stories my whole life. Just recently started writing rhymes
Realm
Rookie

Post by Realm »

The rhymes we're lackluster to me but that likely isn't the focus. There seemed to be a good sense of emotion. Definitely a relatable subject for many and bits and pieces illustrated images. Sounds like it was off the top and I can respect that. There's more power and captivation in a story from the soul than a pack of good rhymes. Although piecing a nice rhyme scheme to a short story like this would be next to flawless.

Return to “Written Rhymes”