complex;fell off

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

lunathecursedangel
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

complex;fell off

Post by lunathecursedangel »

Typeo On The Chorus

I've been up and down-in this game, been said I fell off but its ya'll who soundin' so lame
I can't help my style carries on, destroying these said emcees that vary on
nothing new though, I go through life on death row, a constant flow
causing numbness a hit of blow, turns easy to see who I can really call a bro
ya'll don't really know, I've begun to grow, weeped down like a willow but these winds I still blow

i'll admit i fell off ok...well-off...i was one of the best is what they used to tell-scott...

shit kids were turned on to me like a dell-box...so into rap I couldn't even spell-locks... (lox)

nobody could touch C (sea) like a oil-spill...perfected freestyle, the kids enjoyed-my-skill...

they use to say them boys-are-ill, now i can't rap in this space, I have to big of a void-to-fill...

plan was to "guard-ian" but was soiled-still...i had rap cracked to the surface like a boiled-pill...

i would come with the heat without touching-a-beat..but now raps nothing-to-me.....

i used to be loving-the-beef....now the bees are out but there is no buzz-in-the-streets...

tried to be "funny" the piece wasn't-released...guess its carma like mugging-a-thief...

never got feedback so fuck leaving-a-hook....n at least I don't have to see typo's reading-a-book...

16 micz parents is to blame for breeding-a-crook...these MC's don't deserve a mention not even-a-look...

truth is people don't give typeo enough-credit...n I intimated viral so bad he even made a tough-edit..

me and ekoms were going to battle we-paused-shit....guess he didn't have enough rhymes to deposit...

established myself brought a new-(prophet)profit....you took that "G" and you-tossed-it...

asking me if i'll join the evil villians...yet if i don't jesta still-wins...

while they lookin at more guys then killings...and micz can't close his mouth like fillings...

u don't need complex, find-another-dude...n I ain't getting payed for labor so i'll leave scott's kind-mother-sued//

aj man just three words, I'm-another-you..."i know" should have known the day his rhyme-cover-blew....

but lets switch to other-news...where once, i lead n smothered-feuds...

I've been up and down-in this game, been said I fell off but its ya'll who soundin' so lame
I can't help my style carries on, destroying these said emcees that vary on
nothing new though, I go through life on death row, a constant flow
causing numbness a hit of blow, turns easy to see who I can really call a bro
ya'll don't really know, I've begun to grow, weeped down like a willow but these winds I still blow
Last edited by lunathecursedangel on Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

some sick shit man. Its raw deep and strait up. How it needs to be.

and I like my corus.
lunathecursedangel
Lyrically Inclined

you chorus fitted perfect.. and you did it fast (lol)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

it's usually the only way I can write. I was thinking about how to put it for awhile, but never really focused. Then I popped in a good track and it just came out crystal clear...
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

u intimidated me so bad..i made a tough edit..lol....i see....ne ways...i like it...its pretty good...more of a story den jst pointless rapping..haha...i like da chorus too...good job typeo
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

thanks man, I do what I can.
lunathecursedangel
Lyrically Inclined

any more feedback?

Return to “Written Rhymes”