Work in Progress: Something I'm working on

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

THE DEVIL
Rookie
Wins: 3
Losses: 1

Work in Progress: Something I'm working on

Post by THE DEVIL »

Unleashing black words on white pages, keepin meanins locked in words, like birds in tight cages/
Until im free. Read between my lion's (lines) rages , while im spidering truth on ya rap web pages/
Light to the blind like colors to a racist,I guess we'll never know how far a little hate can take us/
Sound to the deaf like a jew to the nazis, I say if we survive this auschwitz.. then nothin can break us/
Aint gon' open old wounds,but die later or know soon,life isnt a pre-1960's TV "black" and "white" cartoon/
Real people with real families doomed, Innocents slaughtered without care, childrens life cut so soon/
Cant hide the injustices in books, The rib-caged heart beats for freedom of the oppressed closed mind/
a hundred years cant hide the way lynched bodies hung from trees like clothes hang from clothes lines/
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Re: Work in Progress: Something I'm working on

Post by AntiMaTTer »

Unleashing black words on white pages, keepin meanins locked in words, like birds in tight cages/
Until im free. Read between my lion's (lines) rages , while im spidering truth on ya rap web pages/
Light to the blind like colors to a racist,I guess we'll never know how far a little hate can take us/
the best lines so far. the further it got the more akward the flow became to me. if youre going to be doing long lines use more inner rhymes and multis
but was a pretty solid piece starting out

IL record:
16-1
Gravvity
Rookie

Re: Work in Progress: Something I'm working on

Post by Gravvity »

^agreed.. you started out strong but it got choppy but the meanings still hit hard maybe we could collab you speak my language man hit me up

[ Post made via Android ] Image
[size=150][Center][color=#000080]UNDERGROUND, WHERE REAL HIPHOP IS FOUND[/color][/Center][/size]

Return to “Written Rhymes”