The Narcissist - MonuMental ft. Kuhlerblynd

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

MonuMental
Hairy Scoundrel

The Narcissist - MonuMental ft. Kuhlerblynd

Post by MonuMental »

[center]MonuMental

Many view me as a Narcissist, the truth shouldn't be too far from this,
In a booth spit fire, I'm an arsonist, my movements prove that I'm hard to hit,
I shoot for the moon where the target sits, high stakes looking for a card to grip,
Part your lips, go and scar your wrists, if you guys think you can go as hard as this,
The part that pissed off the opposition, I'm gifted and I ain't got a pot to piss in,
Afflicted with sickness, not to mention, If I wanted to, I could even start religions,
Marching missions in the dark, indifferent, and I'm often wicked, so my heart's defended,
When I start my engines I'm aloft and lifted, got no heart to fence in what I thought horrendous,
Can you live through the poison I spit, the noise in the pit ever poised on my lips,
You boys on the bench won't avoid any licks as I void your defense, destroyed in a sense,
Annoying and dense, I can toy with you wimps, deploy and commence to enjoy my offense,
Detour you and mince all your ploys into bits, employ an immense sense of joy as you wince,
When I'm coming in I'm bringing the carnage, leaving the scars ripped, freaking the harlots,
Speaking on garbage you think is the hardest, wreaking the havoc with the demons I harnessed,
Say I'm living on the border, well, I got my sword compelled to lead the hordes of hell,
Pray I'm missing with the mortar shells, until my form is felled, or I'm too torn to tell,
I never claimed to possess perfection, but I recollect, and now I'm second guessing,
I tether flame to my breath and press it to the brains infected by my wretched message,
Can't wait to be placed with the greatest, faced with the status, jaded and wasted,
Faded and tasting the grace that I came with stained by vain lips and trained to stay thin,
I'll captivate, then I'll catch the nation, with my captions placed in their imaginations,
Of the masses, sacred, I'm a classic agent for the path I've taken to amass the hatred,
No one else could ever stack to this, a mac that rips as hard as acid trips,
I'll be kicking all the classic spits, facts and fiction from my bag of tricks.

Kuhlerblynd

Duplicating Kuhler could be foolish as hell, 'cause I'm a purist, but, well...
There isn't an emcee worth devouring but me, fuck yes I'm full of myself!
My shots fire off before you put in the shells, afterward spraying disenfectant
Clear hip hop's parasites when I put them in a pair a sights, wrap them like Christmas presents!
Spit arson to singe your neck with, punches decapitate after I hit ya necklace
Shit gets wreckless, no known surgeon alive is working who could fix your chest, bitch!
I'm blowing beef open as I ingest ribs, stomachs and bladders, the lungs of dumb rappers
With slugs that come after, leaving the blood of some splattered, you ugly fuck bastards!
I love my drunk laughter, in a room with myself enjoying every second of it
The world without me is less than nothing, I leave wives pleading to caress their husbands
And grown men seeking mothers to suck on some breasts or something that's left to love them
Putting their hands up, arms stretched above them, hoping to receive blessings from Him!
I smirk as these checks keep coming, you fags aren't as gifted as the god when I box
The key to defeat me is already lodged in a lock covered with armor that's not
Bothered by shots, you might be sending... Can't be penetrated, not a thing to shake it
Flows colder than snow in weather forty below that can't be duplicated or imitated!
All you sinner's hate it how Kuhler's spits has your soul froze then simply breaks it
One man army, you need to hit the basics, ripping out my own tounge cause your shit is tasteless!
I bet not a single one of you bitches make it, but I'll prove my art's prolific
From start to finish, disarm you kids then send explosive bars to bomb the cars you live in!
This has far from ended, I'll get fucking dark and wicked, Blynd rips apart your vision
Until your heart has sensed it beats without reason, but keeps going calm and senseless!
Point toy guns to rob your kids with, do the unthinkable, make your girls honest bitches
Im a drug addicts fecal matter, the dopest shit is, spit by me, KB, believe I'm narcissistic!!![/center]

my-introduction-vt25835.html

post191981.html#p191981
Last edited by MonuMental on Tue May 15, 2012 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Peel back the facade and behold a bold insanity,
With no repose or vanity, composed of inhumanity.[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Illest Awards For 2011:
Text MC of the Year- MonuMental
Class of 2011- MonuMental, Enlightend, 3rd String, CBK, and Pest
Writer of the Year- MonuMental
Written of the Year- MonuMental 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'[/center]

[center]a-series-of-unfortunate-events-vt23866.html[/center]
PeyotePearl
Potential Emcee

Re: The Narcissist - MonuMental ft. Kuhlerblynd

Post by PeyotePearl »

This looks great the lyrics are well put and well rhymed. I was wondering if you listened to a beat while you wrote this or just wrote it?
MonuMental
Hairy Scoundrel

Post by MonuMental »

Thanks for the feed, Pearl. To answer your question, I wrote without a beat, I always write without a beat. I'm pretty sure KB did, as well. Of course, if we needed to, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to catch and keep a rhythm on an instrumental that matched the mood for this piece.
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]

PeyotePearl
Potential Emcee

Post by PeyotePearl »

Anytime. And okay I was just wondering. I need help flowing and was told it's easier to write to a beat then write and find a beat to match the words.
Reminiscent
Rookie

Post by Reminiscent »

[center]MonuMental

Many view me as a Narcissist, the truth shouldn't be too far from this,
In a booth spit fire, I'm an arsonist, my movements prove that I'm hard to hit, (I'm not exactly a fan of boasting, so please forgive me if I give bad criticism as I don't write in this style. I do like the Multi's here, but the timing seems a little bit off for me once it hits the second line)
I shoot for the moon where the target sits, high stakes looking for a card to grip, (This line is witty. I like it - a lot)
Part your lips, go and scar your wrists, if you guys think you can go as hard as this, (The Multi's here are nice. I don't understand "part your lips" I'm guessing [get fucked]?)
The part that pissed off the opposition, I'm gifted and I ain't got a pot to piss in,
Afflicted with sickness, not to mention, If I wanted to, I could even start religions,
Marching missions in the dark, indifferent, and I'm often wicked, so my heart's defended,
When I start my engines I'm aloft and lifted, got no heart to fence in what I thought horrendous, (I like these 2 lines right here. And I know to a lot of people, Multi's are super important. But I think you could have cooled it just a bit in these 2 lines)
Can you live through the poison I spit, the noise in the pit ever poised on my lips,
You boys on the bench won't avoid any licks as I void your defense, destroyed in a sense,
Annoying and dense, I can toy with you wimps, deploy and commence to enjoy my offense,
Detour you and mince all your ploys into bits, employ an immense sense of joy as you wince,
When I'm coming in I'm bringing the carnage, leaving the scars ripped, freaking the harlots,
Speaking on garbage you think is the hardest, wreaking the havoc with the demons I harnessed,
Say I'm living on the border, well, I got my sword compelled to lead the hordes of hell,
Pray I'm missing with the mortar shells, until my form is felled, or I'm too torn to tell,
I never claimed to possess perfection, but I recollect, and now I'm second guessing,
I tether flame to my breath and press it to the brains infected by my wretched message,
Can't wait to be placed with the greatest, faced with the status, jaded and wasted,
Faded and tasting the grace that I came with stained by vain lips and trained to stay thin,
I'll captivate, then I'll catch the nation, with my captions placed in their imaginations,
Of the masses, sacred, I'm a classic agent for the path I've taken to amass the hatred,
No one else could ever stack to this, a mac that rips as hard as acid trips,
I'll be kicking all the classic spits, facts and fiction from my bag of tricks.[/center]

Alright. I'm not going to dissect every line 'cause I'll just reiterate myself. I liked the piece as a whole, although I'm not a huge fan of boasting. Your multi's are great, but I really feel there may be too many. Multi's are important in rap / hip-hop, but having full sentences rhyme kind of get repetitive and boring - to me. To me. The content was good, again, I'm not one for the boasting lyrics. And I know I'll probably get into a bit of an argument, not a personal one, over Multi's. And I figured out placing them in unique places - and focusing on the content turns out better for me. that's why I have less multi's (although, I do feel I have plenty / a lot in most of my writing)

Also - just a note. I feel if you use less multi's and not worry about quantity but quality and placement. It'd open up your creativity a lot. You could get exactly what you're saying down, instead of trying to force something to make sense 'cause you want to put a Multi in it. Not many of them felt forced, but some of them did.

The Rhyme Scheme to me was jittery in places. I'd have to hear you spit it / read it to a beat. Because syllables were off in places and I couldn't connect the pattern / rhythm.

Overall: I loved reading this piece. And I only did yours as I am really tired lol. But I read the other verse and it's just as good.

And remember, as usual, these are my thoughts. My suggestions. I'm no Hip-Hop legend, so don't change you for me. Change you for you. (Hell, that's something you told me earlier.) You're great and I want to read more. I'd like to read more of your "life" stuff as I call it. Perspective, philosophy, and just thoughts in general.
PMP_Or_Better
Rookie

Post by PMP_Or_Better »

This collaboration is a monument that was built by two great emcees lol. I'm wack I know, but the synergy between both of you guys was awesome. I feel like both of the verses related to the topic and brought that heat. Multi's were popping on both sides. Good shit.
[center]Practice, Persistance, & Peserverance[/center] [center]Image[/center]
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Thanks a lot for the feedback. Im sure MonuMental would like more feed on this just as much as I would.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
MonuMental
Hairy Scoundrel

Post by MonuMental »

^^^ I agree with this guy. Come on peoples, leave a link for me to feed and I'll be sure to return it, and if I can't, I'm sure Murk can get around to it in his spare time. Feed for feed, folks, lets keep the site alive...
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]

Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

A. It pisses me off when someone phones me as I'm leaving feedback.

B. This drop was ill obviously the multis and flow stuck out to me the most and made it enjoyable to read and there were a few quotables in each verse like monumentals possess perfection/second guessing line and kuhlers first bar. Reading the two verses back to back was quite heavy but I didn't get bored obviously some lines were worse than others but I can't complain about this it's one of the better drops I've read in a while.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
M33Kish
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 14
Losses: 17
No Shows: 1

Post by M33Kish »

this flowed perfect as fuck, khuler and monu always come through with the heater. I hella liked how many multis yall came with, the rhymes were overwhelming. this was a great piece to come back on, yall negros made my fucking night. hella vivid imagery as well, khulers rhymes were fuckin raunchy as sheeeeyit, you throwin hella bullets at foo's huh? Every written that i read from monu has that humble feel to it, even though this piece probably wasnt meant for that type of feel, it came through and i thoroughly enjoyed it :clap:
The Meek Shall Prosper... So they say :P
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

M33Kish wrote:this flowed perfect as fuck, khuler and monu always come through with the heater. I hella liked how many multis yall came with, the rhymes were overwhelming. this was a great piece to come back on, yall negros made my fucking night. hella vivid imagery as well, khulers rhymes were fuckin raunchy as sheeeeyit, you throwin hella bullets at foo's huh? Every written that i read from monu has that humble feel to it, even though this piece probably wasnt meant for that type of feel, it came through and i thoroughly enjoyed it :clap:

Thanks a lot for the feedback M33k, and everyone else. It's much appreciated from myself and MonuMental.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
NeverOddOrEven
The Prophet of Poetry
Wins: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by NeverOddOrEven »

MonuMental, you straight up went in. Your punchlines were tight, the flow went hard (yes it might have trouble on a standard beat, but acapella it works great), and the complexity of the rhymes is mind-blowing.

Kuhlerblynd, you're also sick as fuck. I liked MonuMentals a little better, because some of your multis (no offense) seemed kinda corny... like they were forced or something. Like you really needed a rhyme to fit a good punchline, so you got a little lazy with it. That being said, you're clearly one of the sites better writers and I don't want my criticism to take away from that.

Good work. Keep it up.
NoVeL
Rap Assassin
Wins: 14
Losses: 28
No Shows: 10000

Post by NoVeL »

I'm blowing beef open as I ingest ribs, stomachs and bladders, the lungs of dumb rappers
With slugs that come after, leaving the blood of some splattered, you fat ugly bastards! 

Fav line
Glamtrash
Poetic Juggernaut
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Glamtrash »

I hope you're resting well in paradise, prince. <3

Return to “Written Rhymes”