I Caught James

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

I Caught James

Post by leeroi green »

1st of all fuck AO3

you musta smoked 8 o-z's of peyote saying youd k-o me you aint no g/
my cannons handheld the flash make your whole camp-bail like na-o-mi/

undoubtably you challenged me in belief youd knock me out with ease surmount prestige and blow up/
but how when we and all around can see 2 outta 3 of your bars dont even hold up

dudes dunce and those few fucks stand better chance joining ku klux wrappin with scott sheets/
than have had to have fought me i'll advance an assault n beat your eyes swollen shut so you can actually nazi/

ill this ho is not i'll put a hole in scott like this O in scOtt just by blowing snott/
folks forgot so i hope this provokes a thought, if anyone is gonna steal the show its scott/

i'm beyond games and i hate shaking a peons faith but on some real shit hes not great/
im better with words so i dont have to use nba clips for y'all to see lee brawn james/

i wont be denied of my vengeance i'll follow this ho to hell if he's caught heisting my lyrics/
i'll serve a twenty-5 to life sentence hit below the belt to have christ as my witness/

die bitches in a bars span i can tell you where art stands.....APART!!! fags/
this boy scout wears a gar badge while i run with beasts like mowgli and tarzan/

Return to “Written Rhymes”